LINK mainnet will be crazy

So we know with confidence that mainnet will be available this year at some point, pinning it to a timeframe is difficult, as with most software delivery, nevermind how crucial this needs to be completely stable out the door.

I'm just trying to imagine what happens when mainnet is finally here, nothing to do with price, but the mania and euphoria of all marines will be insane.

Not to mention the flock of new marines to the frontline, biz will go into meltdown.

Developers will actually be able to create their ideas that weren't possible in the past, and a whole new landscape/infrastructure/spectrum will have opened up. A new industrial revolution.

What are your plans for the day mainnet is available?

>Make rump steak and roasties dinner
>Pour whisky's neat
>Spend euphoric state happy with wife
>*Next day*
>Open up Google doc with ideas
>Open up VSCode
>Get to work

Attached: 1546561050108.png (1387x1020, 332K)

I'M A CHAINLINK MARINE
AND I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

Attached: 1549976498244.jpg (2242x1638, 919K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Did you superimpose a picture suregay into the moon. Jesus fucking christ linkies are the saddest bunch of hope and dreamers. Really sad state of affairs here on Jow Forums

No, that's always there irl, only the chosen can see it

t. nopants

that's what the moon always looks like, dipshit, open your eyes

you are a MANIAC

It'll "moon" to 64c and then bleed back to 30c again

Fuck they STILL dont have a mainnet? Jesus

I'll be researching about setting up a nice. Put my little engineer had on and get to work.

Node *

dude so are you
>replying to a pasta

Nice.

Q3/4 or earlier?
What about Craig Wright who has said chanlink will fail and has allegedly patented oracles?

Checked. I still think Q1. Craig wright is a faggot patent troll shill.

Chainlink. Not a hope in hell.

30 cents forever

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

This, craig will have a surprise for link faggots in the next month.

Mainnet is a milestone but don't bust your nut too early. We are in it for the long haul. Keep your day job, continue with your daily life and career. Don't sell early.

He finally coming out the closet?

>he thinks it's the same two people posting in every thread
that's cute

Craig followers are literal brainlets... Have you fucking seen their patents? he is literally trying to patent an if-then statement and then a while statement with some concepts, it's laughably bad

>Craig followers are literal paid Indian shills

FTFY

One word for you faggots

STIFF

This fucking picture is epic. I demand to know who made this.

>replying to pasta

literally too much traffic for Link
The mainnet won't be able to handle this

>Main net happens one day
>3000 nodes are ready with 60 million Link staked in the first week.
> No one is making any link at all
>Price dumps HARD
> W..we gon make it bros?

TLDR: Supply will exceed demand BIGLY and price will crash.

Attached: 1543537936947.jpg (1024x958, 79K)

What ever the number is the amount of nodes will be far too many for the requests and people will be holding their dicks in their hands waiting for their nodes to actually do anything.

save the dick holding fantasies for your diary faggot

Wait, they shut down the testnet? Yikes

>doesn't understand how aggregation works and the biggest bidder effect

Ofcourse I understand what aggregation is you dumb fucking cunt. Aggregation doesn't mean EVERY single node gets pooled, only a handful. There will be so many fucking nodes running on main net launch with a low percentage of them getting any use at all. Dumb fuck.

The fact that so many shills still claim ChainLink as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” cryptocurrency ever only tells you how far oracles still are from becoming serious tech. Traditional investors have long recognized that the greatest investments of all time are mutual funds and stock indexes, which may not pump the most or moon at times, let alone any time. Crypto investors rank the highly controversial Bitcoin Cash over coins that are highly popular with normies on Reddit. ChainLink shills are still blinded by their own delusion. ChainLink solves the oracle problem (not true, by the way), therefore it must be the greatest. Traditional investors grow up learning about lots of financial instruments of the past, crypto investors grow up learning about blockchain technology of the past. ChainLink shills are often totally deluded with their investment, they barely know what a smart contract is. No wonder they think that ChainLink is anything worthy of being invested in.

Attached: 1546746245265.jpg (770x840, 523K)

It's already been patented by Satoshi related

Attached: Stiffed_Vision.jpg (500x282, 115K)

Imagine trying to paint ~20% of the circulating supply instantly being staked as a negative

I'm calling next week. Luckily this board is anonymous and no one will care of I'm wrong

But BNC can't take their indicies live without mainnet, and they're doing that shit the 25th

Hey little linkies, I just shit in my hand and made a mustache out of it. how stiff are you now? Like that little linkies?
>t. Craig Wright

imagine not understanding the cost of running nodes when they aren't being used let alone making a return on investment and instead your staked collateral is declining in value. Dumb deluded linkies

You seem sensible so I’m going to let you in on a little secret (and your just going to have to trust me on this):

BNC won’t need ChainLink for its indices.

Top kek you are retarded

BNC doesn't use Chainlink for those indices retard.

>replying to a pasta replying to a pasta
Hmmmmmm

Attached: 800px-Tacuinum_Sanitatis_Mandrake_Dog.jpg (800x948, 214K)

I don't know fellas. That sounds like Chainlink

Attached: SmartSelect_20190216-154552_Brave.jpg (1050x723, 288K)