Just lol if you're not dressing like this

just lol if you're not dressing like this

Attached: 7c8539c33cc72e883469c48c17073d99.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

Attached: concern.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Literally what I wore today

Attached: bealarmed.jpg (550x550, 10K)

>wearing torn jeans

Attached: 1505513220804.jpg (766x960, 80K)

as a grandpa i pay 30,- for a blowjob from a typical boi like this and 70,- for a nice anal ride

Those look hand torn. At least get some properly pre-torn jeans.

Just imagine how many dicks he must have sucked to have his jeans that badly worn down!

Attached: 1508720383813.png (509x411, 18K)

i wear everything SLIM FIT too because i am ready for the SEX

Attached: READY FOR IT.jpg (750x1298, 123K)

>

I'll snap that cookie cutter in half look at those legs. Pretty boy.

>looking like some high schooler while you're in your late 20s

YIKES

Ty for making me kek

Attached: 1513084108569.jpg (261x247, 19K)

I dressed like that when I was like 16. Seeing an adult dress like this is actually really funny.

Boomer here. I have a pair of nice jeans which I wore so much the knee blew out. It took about 2 years of near every day use. Is it cool to wear these because it’s a natural tear or no tears are acceptable? Thanks for the fashion advice in advance, based zoomers.

if you're wearing torn jeans because you're a slob and you don't give a shit it's fine. But I don't think torn jeans are fashionable. They look dumb and childish. I walk around in ripped shirts with holes in the armpits, dirty muddy sneakers, and sweatpants because I really don't give a F. When I see grown "men" dress like that I assume they're trying impress 16 year old girls with their backwards snapback and chinstrap at age 45

what a faggot

This is how like 95 percent of Arabs and Pakis that make prank videos on YouTube dress like

lol those kafirs fouseytube & adam saleh

just came from outside looking like this....

how justed am i biz?

Attached: 20190216_144640.png (1017x2059, 3.46M)

Up to 25 it's acceptable but if you're over 25 it's time to actually develop some style.

Bomber jackets are nice.

If I saw a grown ass man dress like this, I would probably laugh at him in the street.
He looks like a 15 year old latino from LA.

Thanks zoomer. You pretty much echoed my wife. She hates my shirts with holes in them which I really only wear in the house or to the gym but even that is unacceptable to her. I guess I’ll retire these jeans. Anything my wife and zoomers can agree on is probably not worth fucking with.

>That tattoo
Not going to /makeit/

its i understood that so in my eyes I already made it. and i earn comfy passive income so i guess whatever your definition of "making it" is it wont apply to me ever so you must be correct

torn jeans is turk style

you look like a goblin. But not because of the clothes

not the first time i have heard that kek

fucking this
I'll wear jeans with holes, but the first time that the hole interferes with putting them on, they get into shorts for the weekend.
Then when the crotch blows out, I trash em.

hey I found the hidden pepe

everyone who wants to spout around I would appreciate a picture of yourself

well done Fren! and its not hidden I walk around with it every day and even smuggled one in my passport foto kek

My gf and I are both 20, I haven't bought new clothes in 2 years and rock the same worn down black jeans and pullovers with holes and rips and shit. She hates it. My sneakers from 2-3 years have ripped shoelaces and so I basically have 2 spots to make a knot kek. I will retire those tho because the wholes in the bottom really fuck me up, little stones come in and the shoes get wet instantly.

its ricky from trailer park boys

I see your little boy zoomer outfit and show you how a MAN dresses

Attached: style_2019.jpg (539x873, 64K)

you may not like it but this is what women consider a 10/10

Do you shave your arms?

na Slavic genes barley any hair anywhere

Attached: 20190216_154034.jpg (4032x2268, 2.33M)

those shoes are a power move. tfw i will never be 6'2 and need to wear boots to appear a measly 5'11

Past a certain age, a man wearing ripped skinny jeans can be a bad thing

my favorite shoes. but to cold outside at the moment so cant wear em. but spring is upon us soon!

just wear whatever you want Frens that is my oppinion. and keep it simple remember

>Provide things relating to the body no further than mere use; as meat, drink, clothing, house, family. But strike off and reject everything relating to show and delicacy.

Attached: 20190216_161431.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

I havent bought clothes in years. I just wear whatever free t shirts i get from work and wear the same pants everyday

You already married/have a partner?

>Married/gf
Kek u funny favelanon

I'm 30. I wear buttonups and complete pants.

I just did this question because it would literally crush all your dating chanches unless u are really good looking.

Not a bad fit

Im not good looking. I just dont care anymore. I just fuck hookers if im feeling lonely

Slavic/10

Fashion doesn’t matter if you don’t have a good face

Attached: D4E6AE3E-35AE-4AF6-8F97-D31C23432004.jpg (572x841, 109K)

You know there is a way to fix it and improve yourself, right?
That there is a path where your health will improve and many other benefits to yourself too, right?
I mean, I wont talk bullshit neither lies or PUA, just what really will help you and if help you with your sex/relationship its a bonus.

At the end you are a human anyway.

t.virgin

post your lookism username and i’ll massneg you

I legitimately thought you were a female and had to examine this picture for twenty minutes to determine those are onions-breasts, not female-breasts.

havent seen a naked wamaen in a long time have you kek. would post a picture of my tittis to but i think thats just silly

SEXcore

how about you take pride in your appearance you fucking autist

ALL
L
L
FIELDS
I
E
L
D
S

Alright fuck it here's my lazy Saturday attire.

Attached: 15503361875127322885533262954115.jpg (2576x1932, 1.52M)

couldnt stop yourself could you faggot... kek

na Fren just fucking with you. id wear that. but not only on a Saturday kek I littleraly walk around like this every day. i dont own as many clothes what you see there is 1/4 of all clothes i own probably (minus underwear)

Good taste. I use my Adidas slippers strictly indoors though.

Attached: 15503364197691327677068763330446.jpg (3264x2448, 2.31M)

This thread is full of literal faggots.

i am having fun over here asshole. post yourself this is a /fa/ Jow Forums crossover now. only that we over here either made it already or are going to make it very soon

Pic related is how a real man dresses

Attached: stiff.jpg (620x387, 135K)

Took that photo in order to proof.
I usually use donated clothes or clothes that I bought almost for free, then I restyle them.
I already knew people who did fashion and said it looked cool as fuck, but the clothes just looked out because I had/have a OK body with an OK face and ok height.

I mean, I put almost any clothes and they dont look garbage, even lower quality ones, Lookism buddies are correct in some aspects.
If you want let your maxila squared there are some things you can do, for dick increase -> JELQ and other things just some basic search.

Attached: clothes.jpg (579x973, 100K)

>trying to look cool
not impressed

does look cool tho in my opinion sooooooo yeah take that as is. but it does look like you are trying tho I must say. If you really are not you have a talent i must say

How much is your flip flop? Here its like R$300 reais some fli flop like your.

I wish I had cash to buy cool things I would look amazing.

Don't be mad because this fashionable gentleman is styling on you user.

I know its sound like I'm a try hard, but its just the way I am, I mean.. I know usually people do that shit to bring attention and all the yada yada but I just enjoy doing it, I just like the T-Shirts I restyle and I use them at home or out anyway because I dont have too many clothes.

I mean, if I had some cash to invest I would open my own brand with some designer clothes, someday I will have money and I will do it because I can do somethings that are different and OK tier.

I already sound like a try hard, but I dont know other way to say it, at the end of the day I'm just a brazilian poor guy talking in a country with probably a first world fren.

post a po box or something and size i will send you a pair. how is this possible that a man wants adiletten and can afford them what a shame

yes first world fag here. you do sound like a try hard :) but look cool af. you could model like that in my opinion. i will stop now because this is turning to gay for my taste

So this is what a male prostitue dresses like.
you nigger begging again because your cousin needs aids medication again?

This is what men look like.

If your wardrobe doesn’t consist of literally 1x Dress shoe, 1x Everyday sneakers, Jeans, khakis, Fleece jacket, short/long sleeve T’s. I got bad news for you on where your sexual orientation is vs where you think it is.

Real guys consider neat function over form, literally couldn’t give a fuck about stupid erroneous shit.

Not to use a (((Hollywood))) actor as an example, was just the first pic that came up to fit the mold. Put fashion shekels into investments, no brapper worth keeping around for more than a one night fuck cares about your dumbass watch or hat.

Attached: 595FA6FC-7271-410C-850D-0754A4D05032.jpg (3159x4426, 1.72M)

I am talking truth, this is a havaianas, its the most known flip flop on Brazil because it was the cheapest (they sell the same brand on Europe for $100 a pair I think).

You are no gay fren, I know what you meant. If you dont mind I can teach you somethings about brazil, teach you portuguese or take some photos for you, so its like a neutral thing in the end.
My telegram is: brazilianon
My cousin Rest in Peace, user.I really wish he was alive. Have a good week.

In the photo my broke cellphone that had everything into, now I need to do a "Hard Brick" and I lost already everything that was inside it.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 15.35.18.jpg (720x1280, 163K)

holy shit are you the real favelanon? how cool is that kek i will contact you within a week with a picture of myself and want a picture of you again. then we can be Frens Fren.

Attached: 1547131095059.png (702x486, 94K)

why are you such a monkey?

YOU HAVE TWO FUCKING PHONES?? I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY, I SENT YOU 2 ETH FOR TRADING LAST MONTH, YOU PROMISED ME TO SEND THEM BACK AFTER A WEEK.

well i guess he either spent it all on drugs or hookers or whatever. like you would do as well if you live in a favela. what did you think would happen idiot

steeling is not good tho favelanon and i do not aprove of such methods even if i do understand it. you can find people like me that dont care about giving 2 eth to a Fren in a Favela dont need to screw over idiots

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa thanks fren. I already made it tho :) and invested some in link thanks to you frens on biz. if it goes moon then i will probably have made it even under amerifat standarts. will give most of it away tho and invest into universal basic income for frens and family

Fine fren. Sorry was afk.
Whay you mean?

holy shit now you guys just want money right. just to be clear you have to be poor for me to be interested in giving out gibs

Unironically looks pretty based. You’re gonna make it.

I never received 2 eth, isnt 2phones, its two screens, I changed screen last time a user helped me, but now the cellphone stoped.
I never fucked with anyone, the guy is larpening.

??

He is larpening

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 15.54.14.jpg (720x1280, 207K)

I’m 41 years old and you want me to dress like that?!

Attached: 57BE5425-002A-4B0F-9FC7-1E805E2960BF.jpg (480x320, 29K)

lol

Attached: 1549726356229.png (128x125, 14K)

OHNONONO YOU HAVE A FUCKING APPLE IPHONE, THAT REFLECTION. IT'S HAPPENING

relax fren i read plenty of your posts and consider you to be a very decent human being so dont worry about any larpers. my opinion stands as is i could understand if you did but would not approve of such methods at all. and if you didnt just forget that Fren and his larping.

>tfw haven't bought new clothes since the last bull run

All my shits nice though and I rarely wash them so they still look ok

Yes, I already posted the IPHONE, just look the photo I did on the mirror.
I said like 2 weeks ago that after I prostituted to a rich old woman she let me stay with the Iphone.

Fuck off now, I have an iphone but no cash to buy anything over itunes/applestore.

its like having a ferrari and no cash for gas.

:( rip to your cousin my dude
Get aids

Ah, no problem fren, Its because some anons like to mock me with that.

I said by myself that I got an iphone, like I said I got new shoes because that one I used for a fucking year literally started to have holes into it.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 16.02.45.jpg (720x1280, 150K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1547032224424.jpg (480x360, 25K)

i know a good trick ;)

Attached: 20190216_190524.jpg (4032x2268, 2.12M)

Thanks, wish he is into a better place now.
HUE, let me take a photo of the floor part.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 16.08.18.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

fucking kek man.... we will take care of that soon. lets just stop talking about this stuff now because we are into "begging" terroitory which could be a reason for a jannie to flag you for banning. we dont want that to happen do we.

lets see some other frens dont be shy guys wtf....

On rainy days I had to walk in a slow speed because if I walked normally or fast it was so wasted that I would fell in the floor because of the water residues.
I will take a walk with my girl, if you want to reach me I told my telegram: brazilianon
From there I can send you videos/livestream/anyproof you need and I give my whatsapp from there if you prefer.
If I dont reply its because I am walking with my dog so she doesnt get anxious and start messing everything, hue!

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-16 at 16.12.14.jpg (720x1280, 102K)

this. if you look like a beaner from la then you should re-evaluate your outlook on life

i wont contact you for a couple of days because i am quite sure you will get spam. but i will within a week

Anyone can look/dress the way they want, if the person has already "made it" there is no reason to them pretend to be Patrick Bateman or The Wolf of Wall Street wannabe.

he forgot to buy kneepads

>Implying I go outside when it's cold

Attached: 1544146654192.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>implying you go outside

its not to bad out there I love to take long walks. Just have to take paths the normis wont take, they always flock around the same areas anyway