Found bitcoin in Jow Forums in 2011, Didn't buy

>Found bitcoin in Jow Forums in 2011, Didn't buy
>Found Ethereum in Jow Forums 2014 Didn't buy
>Found XMR in Jow Forums 2014, Didn't buy
>Found LTC in Jow Forums, didn't buy

>2017 feel like an beaten dog, go FOMO in ATH in december

>lose 90% of the investment

Attached: 1546555297195.jpg (250x242, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/the-crypto-winter-is-here-and-we-only-have-ourselves-to-blame
youtu.be/u5if6nV0jAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i only want financial freedom and a beach house and a car

Attached: 1546805996681.png (512x496, 245K)

I have no pity for disgusting nocoiners

Buy more Link

buy low
sell high

BUY NOW YOU FUCK

>Found Chainlink in Jow Forums in 2017, didn't buy
>Found Quant in Jow Forums in 2018, didn't buy

you don't learn from your mistakes do you?

Have you learned from you mistakes Sir? Have you bought Link yet Sir?

i have 500 of them. not much but better than nothing. no any mone y lft to buy more. i dont wanna get that fomo feeling ever again.

it's a horrific feeling to realise that you've could change 100$ to 100k$ over and over again in many coins you knew, but you were so stupid and naive to even think about it. one hundred dollars... fucking shit... i really got depressed after these incidents but no can do anymore

Attached: 1546534773453.jpg (1150x1084, 60K)

checked

with that kind of attitude you don't get far in life accept that you have missed opportunities and don't dwell on mistakes you have made
regret only leads to a downwards spiral into depression
do not regret forgive yourself and learn from it

apparently i don't but now im buying every shill but this is not 2014 anymore. now there are just scamming pajeets and fortnitekids who shills their shitcoins.

i am so sad and grateful at the same time. that i managed to witness all this great ooportunities, but still was too stupid to bother joining them with a small risk.

now the risks are much more greater and many newcomers have joined the game.

Attached: 1546798663484.jpg (3523x3304, 950K)

I'm not mad anymore. first i was sad, then i was angry. i was hurting myself for being so stupid. then i drank and take drugs for several years to numb the pain. it was not the only problem i had, but still a major one.

now im raising from the ashes, spending all my available cash in cryptos only in best projects. still im 90% fron the ATH but im not selling, i won't sell even my investment goes to zero. i've seen many magical things happen. and in cryptos everything can happen, 3000% overnight candles etc. but i'm afraid i am late for the train because cryptos is getting mainstream day-by-day

but stsill, im trying, i won't quit.

Attached: 1547984189284.jpg (640x640, 56K)

wow those digits

Attached: btc data from last bear.png (1092x628, 280K)

>be me
>decide to go all in on a shitcoin called utrust
>buy 100,000 at $0.03USD each.
>do nothing for 3 months
>coin skyrockets up to $1.20
>me *puts glasses on* "this is just the start, just wait, don't sell"
>next day 0.80c "just wait"
>next week 0.20
>decide to sell
could have sold for $100k USD. wtf was i thinking.

Anyway, live and learn. Everyone has their shitty trades.

OP, most of us are in the same boat, so don't fret it too much.
Try to find some good projects and bet on their successes. Put money into Chainlink, ARK can be good because of passive returns with XLM and lastly, try to find out more about Fomo3d.

I had a golden opportunity to buy ETH in 2016. But I suppose "Buy and hold for a year" wasn't in my vocabulary at that point. (That, and I was stoned all the time.)

Attached: 1550229414690.png (362x492, 97K)

same fucking shit op. add on top of it that i was justed by life from early childhood. i was justed before bitcoin was created.

I never invested because I knew that crypto is retard shitshow since 2011 and really nothing changed after so many fucking cycles

I kept all my mined coins though

t. nopants

this is literally it. i can't cope with the shame. it's either i find right shitcoin right fucking now or die

buy link, wait a couple of years.

am a zoomer and I started to know about cryptocurrencies in 2016 but they never gave me confidence because at that time many of my friends created ponzie signal groups where you had to invite people. Then my whole community grew up with the idea that cryptocurrencies are a fraud (in fact it is, but that's not the point)

Checking that mystical market signal.

Attached: 1550262634159.png (601x598, 776K)

This will go on like:
>Stuck around through the bear market in 2018, Didn't buy
>Held through the 81% drop, Didn't buy
>Quit crypto in 2019, Didn't buy
>2020, Killed self

kek. here's the thing, you are right now being (sometimes) shilled the next 1000x but you will never buy it because of the high level fudding going on

Attached: 1546629225748.jpg (399x425, 204K)

You are absolutely correct.

Attached: _7QvmXtG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Checked

What is that user? LTO? Pls no bully.

clue was in the image. if I tell you, you will recoil instinctively in fear and disgust. this is the level of mind-fuckery they put you under

NKN is the only real moonshot left in crypto.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (398x478, 563K)

> spending all my available cash in cryptos only in best projects

Good luck in believing so much in cryptos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Attached: shaokahn.png (581x399, 502K)

BTC, ETH and XMR each were shilled on Jow Forums, each being hugely successful, each had a succinct ONE sentence USP.

>digital gold
>smart contracts
>anonymous blockchain

Further research gives you an insight into how useful they are, for example researching ETH smart contracts would lead to discovering the ETH enterprise foundation, and made it an obvious buy. Researching XMR led you down the rabbit hole of ring signatures and DNM adoption, making it an obvious buy.

Whatever the next (if there is one) big thing on biz, it'll be easy to understand and have obvious clues to its impending success. It will look a bit like LINK but less autistic and better. The problem is people are impatient. I've been in this game for half a decade and every week I check Jow Forums and every thread looking for something, but I fail to catch anything good yet. The key is patience, people will try to make it feel like you're missing out RIGHT now, but just be patient, and wait for that product that has an easy to understand USP.

>t. somone who bought BTC in 2013, ETH, and XMR in 2016, but lost most of it due to bitgrail (XRB was my next move, got in at 40 cents)

I still ended up with six figures, but I was so close to my target (3MM USD). Just keep waiting.

i have 270, will i make it?

you only have yourself to blame

Attached: s (885).jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

What do you think about NKN?

Attached: 1492392247408.gif (475x481, 337K)

did anyone here ever make $10k+ just from memecoins? I see some people in /smg/ with like $20k on robinhood & it blows my mind

how it will continue:
>found nimiq in Jow Forums 2019, didnt buy

Attached: nim info.png (1000x5374, 700K)

Wew lad

Attached: 1450766715441.png (276x256, 57K)

>too bad your failed to manage a sequence of random events as a child that affect your well-being now
>who cares if you have high iq, man up you little pussy
>1yo, 2yo, 3yo? 10yo? 15yo? 25yo? you have only yourself to blame
just look at that bluepilled faggot
coindesk.com/the-crypto-winter-is-here-and-we-only-have-ourselves-to-blame

>/smg/
If you bought REFR stock about a month or so ago you would have doubled your money by now.

life is about luck and nothing else
most successfully peoples will never admit it but at the end they just got lucky

just read the stories about btc millionaires who bought in 2009 2010 2011, most of them didn't sold early because they straight up forgot they had btc
same shit apply for every wealthy person on earth they are either lucky to be born in rich family or lucky that a string of event they had no control on went in their favour

Never going to make it

Larp

I dig your digs but don't understand message.
Wasn't it buy high sell low?

why in the fucking shit would you believe ATH belongs on that list lmao

>life is about luck and nothing else
sorry but you are even more retarded than that

it's ok kids one day you'll understand

You are not going to make it mate

>beach house

kys normie

Why dont you get into biotech? Those moon rockets never get old. Unlike crypto they are used for something important, plus the sector is swelling to the brim with dough.

Reposting an old post of mine:
I literally passed on Monero in its infancy simply because they took forever to make a GUI Mac wallet where I could hold the coins
I gave them a few weeks to do it, then passed on it while seeing that as a sign of an amateur crypto project, and didn't even bother to check occasionally for a wallet update
Keep in mind I KNEW that it could have a great potential increase in value due to its claimed privacy features. It wasn't like with bitcoin's early days when few could have predicted how big it would get
As mad as I am over missing the BTC train despite hearing about it in the early days, I don't lose sleep over it because I knew it wasn't meant to be; I didn't give a shit about crypto back then, and probably would have sold my entire stack at $5 anyway not knowing its true potential ceiling
But Monero.....holy shit

I am past that.

What do you think of NERVA?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Top Jow Forums

Attached: 5EB08095-E079-4E20-A960-9B9911901807.jpg (436x464, 87K)

CHX and NKN but you will fomo at the top.

What about your sister raping you for years when you were 5 6 and 7 possibly started earlier is this enough to fuck a boy up?
I can still smell her pussy.
Im 37 now

>this user totally get it

Attached: 1_wOfHBKEWJe1wI6SqYz128g.png (366x366, 32K)

It’s too late. T. Oldfag who got rich from riding the golden bull of 2017

Hot

kys

Monero is still very cheap.

Attached: 1541089966492.gif (250x441, 1.95M)

Kill yourself scammer

unironically faggot
it is never to late
even when BTC is at a million

The same can be applied to chainlink, decentralized oracle network

What if I already bought high

ignore your feelings are sell at 60k in 2021
or 180k at 2023

Not a scammer just a pajeet

I have a Bitcoin image in my Camera Roll from 2013 and am still living at my moms house. I have been buying ETH and BAT once a week with my wagecuck earnings and praying For those green candles that I saw spike BTC up from $200 to $1200 in 2013.

Let me guess? You don't own any STIFF related either?
> Never going to /make it/

Attached: Stiffed_Vision.jpg (500x282, 115K)

Speak for yourself latecummer

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE NOT BUYING NOW, ANSWER ME OP

lmao noobs @ life who won't understand this

luck is everything, it governs everything. Luck is the first factor above every other factor in absolutely everything. You won't believe it at first then you will hate and then you will use it to your own advantage but it's actually more enlightening than empowering knowing that luck determines the rest of everything in life

>finds ChainLink in 2017
Buys.

I know your type, you don't realize you need to ALWAYS follow the opposite of your feelings, when you feel comfy, it's because you need to take action and either sell or buy, when you feel pressurized, it's time to be patient and observe what the fuck is going on

im so sorry OP but at the same time im glad im not the only one, i have the exact same road map as you wih the exception being one of my december investments being LINK which is unironically all i have left that still has any value at all, literally everything else went to 0, my link i currently worth around 70% of my total initial investment, i'd probably kms if it wasnt for it.

I feel for you OP, i really do, its been such a long road and im still in disbelief that the stupid meme i discovered on Jow Forums has become what it is today.

Attached: devastated_feel.png (482x427, 176K)

Thread theme

youtu.be/u5if6nV0jAY

This, people don't realize LINK is a stableCoin, it will never moon, I'm always right

dont be an idiot, it broke its ATH last month and has been in price discovery mode since.

If this isn't a LARP, then you've completed about half of your education. The other half is to DYOR and hold things that aren't shit. DCA into BTC and forget about it for a few years. You have about six or seven months to buy in right now.

If you fomo, you lose. Period.
Buy the rumors only and sell at the announcement of news. (announcing announcements) always.
If a project seems good to you after a bit of research, throw some money at it and see what happens over 3 months. If it doesn't seem to do anything, cut your losses immediately and put into something better. Rinse and repeat you most fucked tard.. there are enough sideways performing coins now where you shouldn't be at 90% loss anymore. Get your dick out of your tits.

BSV obviously. Most fudded coin, with the highest potential. Unironically the real Bitcoin, if you can set your emotions aside and ignore personalities involved.

>not buying monero right now
You fucking up son.

dude i participated in the ico and sold right into the 1.20 hype, but only sold 1/5 so that i could take my initial eth investment out

"let the profits ride", i thought

they rode all the way down to two fucking cents a piece

looks like u
trusted a little too much

Attached: 1548874170863.jpg (900x1200, 155K)