VYST will be the next BTC of the OTC

* * $VYST CHART: She's prairie dog'n again fellas, remember the turtle head? Déjà vu

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146890267

Jow Forums OTC market opens again on Tuesday. That gives you 3 days to open your accounts, and cash in those shitcoins back to BTC or LTC and get that cash into VYST Tuesday at the open. This is not a fucking drill, and I am not some fucking shill. You have questions Jow Forums? AMA

Previous thread

Attached: newz.jpg (1606x918, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fluidenergyconversion.com/pdfs/Renewable.pdf
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146905063
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: turtlehead.jpg (1606x968, 138K)

Attached: turtlehead1.jpg (1604x974, 138K)

In for 1000 shares at Tuesday open.

OP i gotta admit, that even though I'm riding on a couple thousand free shares, it's pretty tempting. I think it'll probably get slammed back down around .11 if it heads that direction but still thats a nice quick flip while waiting for any legitimate news to come out for the company.

what in the fuck is a "prairie dog" formation? and what does it mean?

Attached: pdog.gif (480x270, 329K)

make it 100,000 and pay off your mortgage in 12 months.

would you say VYST is the best otc you've ever found in your experience?

EVER....VYST is one otc that will never stop running....It will be trading on the Nasdaq this year, and if you don't believe me, call Vystar corp yourself, and then come tell me if you believe them...I am pray'n my ass off that lots of user frens are lurking, and see'n the light here. Please user. take a position in VYST on tues open, and hold em. I want you to make it even more than you do, and you will...you in?

I'm already paying off my mortgage next month. I want to go big but money it tight paying off the house and buying a new car at the same time.

Payoff the mortgage...what kind of "new car" are you look'n at fren?

> I want to go big but money it tight paying off the house and buying a new car at the same time.

took a small position last week with 4k shares. might pick up some more this week

Buying the wife a new Subaru to replace the one that was stolen and totalled. It was already payed off so the settlement is going to help pay off the house. I have enough in saving to buy a new one so we are eliminating 1.5k/mo in payments. That's going to free me up to do a lot more with my portfolio. I'm new to this game, fren

2400 shares i bought at the fucking peak .15 but holding hard

Kek, same but at .13

You're doing a great job in life user...I'm proud of you. Here's where I think you're slip'n..get the cheapest, most reliable Subaru your wife can handle without flip'n out. Circle back to that new car in 10-12 months, and then trade that old beater Subaru in for your wife's new G-wagon....

>I have enough in saving to buy a new one so we are eliminating 1.5k/mo in payments.

Attached: gwagon.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

I wish it was that easy senpi.

What do you mean desu? Try this, you run my plan by your wife, then make up a list of questions you want her to ask Greg Rotman at the Vystar corp, I bet she's got the nuts to call. She'd be all about that plan, and she'll pick out her POS 2010 subaru her self. You know what I'd do? I fuck'n man up and call GR myself, then I'd my wife about her new temporary used car that she's just gonna have to stfu and drive for 12 months before I replace her sled with a TeslaX with insanity mode...now go find your wife and ask her to make a free phone call, ok?

*tell

your confidence in this is contagious

This isn't on robinhood. Where do you buy this?

E-Trade

what country?

Is E-Trade considered worth the additional fees?

US

This

Etrade is the best. I don't give two shits about commissions, never have. $5.99 who gives a fuck.

I only have $100 left in my td ameritrade but I am going to buy all the shares I can of this cuz why not, when should I place my order?

Only for shit like this desu the roi you should be looking for in penny stocks makes it pennies, I use RH for everything else though.

Might jump off like gang busters at the open Tuesday. Just watch the first 20 min, you'll know what to do.

You're right...OTC is a little diff. than everything else. RH can not help you here with VYST.

For sure.

Based.

You act like it’s bullish that you can contact the executives directly. What are they running, a fucking lemonade stand?

biz frenz just read this PDF and know that VYTX owns the patents now ... fluidenergyconversion.com/pdfs/Renewable.pdf

Yeah, that's it user, Vystar corp is a lemonaid stand.

114 patents...nice dig there.

Dig this drop just now on Ihub.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146905063

user, i was there in ur last thread lurking, THANK YOU for introducing me to this and yes i'd imagine there are other anons like me lurking. Used parts of my tax return to buy 7500 shares. Comfy as fuck. Will later accumulate more, hopefully up to 20k but im a poorfag (but hopefully not for long w/ this). You have any other otcmkts stocks? I swing trade shit like TVI and RCMH, but those aren't long term hodls like VYST

You're answering my prayers, user. VYST is not for flipping, go long. I might have one more big one like VYST later this year. Bun is in the oven, I'll watch her bake for a bit, and let you know if anything rises...immediately. VYST is all that matters right now, get any and all dry powder in it early next week.

nice

>buy early next week
^^^^
THIS

Attached: 29ABE84B-2DF4-4C98-B6C2-F5CA7881A8AF.jpg (1518x1237, 292K)

seriously great article, ty for sharing

bump

don’t let this archive while shitcoin bs proliferates.

Bought 7.5k at 0.15

Justed beyond belief

you call 3 days justed? and if you liked it at .15 wtf don't you like about it at .0797?

I'm down on the investment, yes I'm justed.

Also, I invested all the money I could afford to invest to get that 7.5k, just like I was advised to do (yes I know I'm responsible for my actions, not blaming anyone) so no money left to buy now. I'll just hold at this point but this feeling sucks

Are you the 16 year old who was asking about this? Can't believe jannie didn't ban you

Hold'n an OTC in the red for 3 days is nothing, user. You just sit tight like you were advised, and this is the last weekend you will be moan'n in the red.

Maybe he was banned, I don't know who you're referring to
Hope so, I decided to hold even if to goes to 0 at this point so not really worried to be honest, just sucks to know I could've had a much better entry point if I hadn't fomo at the top like an idiot

you haven't even started to see the top yet, now stop bitch'n or stfu.

who is actually dumb enough to buy into this obvious boiler room scam? Do you actually get enough buyers to dump on from shilling on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1477798779885.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Try harder faggot...Jow Forums has lost it's edge, AND it's originality. I am here to make lost souls like you rich with this bread. Now fuck off.

Attached: bread.png (498x311, 150K)

>typical boiler room reply
Pretty laughable, enjoy your 80% loss guys :)

super weird, I don't know why they even go thru the effort, no one here is buying it and no amount of fake replies is changing that, but they're here everyday with the same bullshit

>but they're here everyday with the same bullshit

So are you, now stfu and learn how to read. That was one goddam thing I was counting on with my user frens...RESEARCH...I've always said that anons are the best. will I have to eat crow because of you stupid mother fuckers? Dig user...dig.

Attached: freeen.png (520x591, 306K)

wtf are you doing not reading the silver platter DD I gave you and doubling down? raid public trash cans for depositables if you have to.

Yes we are being relentless to halo as many user frenz as possible cuz wwg1wga. For you, I will offer I-told-you-so’s later