How do I make money from the increasing number of tranny freak subhumans?

How do I make money from the increasing number of tranny freak subhumans?

Attached: 1548163951959.jpg (553x633, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41928938
theage.com.au/national/gay-subculture-in-bug-chase-sees-hiv-as-desirable-20070421-ge4pqy.html
timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2013/jan/27/chilling-hiv-undercurrent-some-want-virus/98144/
out.com/2016/3/22/watch-chaser-explores-need-dangerous-sexual-fulfillment
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/11/28/how-will-aids-be-eradicated/in-barebacking-culture-hiv-is-embraced-not-avoided
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4768590/
youtube.com/watch?v=aQns3VsYdd4
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.abstract
pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.abstracthttps://www.pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.abstracthttps://www.pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Short western society

Attached: 1541882847447.gif (924x996, 91K)

sell panties

sell whoremones

Question: do you know some tranny irl? Because I don't. And I have travelled a lot (but I am not a burger tho).
I think there are not so many, it is just that they make a lot of noise.
Also my theory is that, Thailand aside, 99% of social media trans are in the States. West Coast. Must be something in the water.

I've never spoken to one but am seeing them in soufern bongland

sell axes

Attached: ny-1532015365-h2iuqj6ub0-snap-image.jpg (1400x1035, 149K)

I Live in the suburbs about 30 miles east of NYC. I have never encountered a single one around here. Evenwhen I go to the city I have only seen a few there. So I think you may be right that they predominantly found on the west coast

I live in the south where the freaks are still largely afraid. You dumb coasties let them entertain their delusion for too long. These people are obviously out of their minds

That market is all yours, user. I am staying as far away from these degenerate faggots as humanly possible.

These people are having sex yet the average 4channeler is not. Top kek.

I read somewhere that they break out in clusters within communities.

greenwich village is loaded with scary looking black ones. dudes with five o clock shadows and discount breast implants wearing cheap wigs.

my co-worker ran into one, at a 7-11 in one in brooklyn. he said it was a "7'1 nigga in a wig"

>These people are having sex yet the average 4channeler is not. Top kek.

Not really, when a woman says she is sex-positive it just means she is a slut. If a man says he is sex-positive, he is desperately trying to trick a feminist into fucking him. So really the sex-positive men are the left-wing version of the Jow Forums nazis.

Based

Tranny dating app

sounds about right

probably dwight howard

my coworker looks like this dude too, which made it all the more funny

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 25K)

buy pharma companies stocks that make the hormone and hormone blocking drugs

somewhat this, but there's just not enough trannies, you gotta trick people into becoming trannies, to make more sales

>fall for the trannies can pass meme
>match a trannie on bumble
>go to shis hotel room
>its literally just a middle aged man in a red wig
>he sucks me off
>i leave

Attached: ohgod.jpg (600x445, 43K)

Are you blind, desu? Big pharma doesn't have to do this. The media and psychiatric industry are already doing this work with great success. A woman was thrown in fucking jail for calling a tranny a man, which is in fact not wrong

>inb4 go back to Jow Forums

Buy TrannyCoin

I've met so many but I'm in Los Angeles. Also sometimes on tinder I have to fucking guess whether it's a tranny or real girl. It's hell! I've dev almost super huma technique at detecting them though, typically if they are too forward or make advances towards you from the beg you have an 80% chance that it's a tranny

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-091819.png (1080x1920, 193K)

This thing’s Twitter is a cringe/rage goldmine. Holy shit. These are the people who want to destroy capitalism. lmao commies are going to get BTFO in civil war 2 electric bugaloo.

Just matched with a tranny right now lmao!

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-092257.png (1080x1920, 934K)

KEK

>The media and psychiatric industry are already doing this work with great success.
true. i was kind of implying it too. But yeah i suppose you're right, pharma doesn't need to help, when jews and fags have media power

>inb4 go back to Jow Forums
i think most of us a partially Jow Forums here, so all good.

hispanic trannys are pretty almost there as far as passing, it's probably their slightly asian genes

Most of the trannies I met were Hispanics or blacks. What's crazy on tinder or bumble is that they won't even tell you pretty much up until the point ur about to punch their lights out

Imagine being able to believe in more than one gender, being able to believe in communism, but drawing the line at believing in god kek

Two can exist and one can’t

ITS TURNING FROGS GAY

I met a FTM at a bar i used to regular that i didn't realize was trans for like a month. i just thought he was a little fem gay kid. he had a hot goth girlfriend too.

I live in Scandinavica and I think I’ve seen maybe between 0 and 2 in my entire life.

I'm jealous of that jawline

Yes, more than one gender (2 genders) exist, and god can exist. Communism however...

more power to muscle ratio, designed to suck the heavens out of your helmet

>he

Design the uniforms for the imminent army used to kill the disgusting fucks. Plus print 'Vive la Homocaust' hats and shirts.

Faggots in all their various repugnant forms are repulsive beyond description. Because it's illegal to even fucking say so, the backlash is imminent and lets hope its extreme. To make some money from the downfall of the fucking shit-eating cunts would be nice.

The reason I snapped and can no longer stand the obnoxious cunts, incidentally...

>Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch HIV
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433
>A man has been convicted of trying to infect 10 men with HIV in a "campaign" to infect as many as possible.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41928938
>Gay subculture in 'bug chase' sees HIV as desirable
theage.com.au/national/gay-subculture-in-bug-chase-sees-hiv-as-desirable-20070421-ge4pqy.html
>Chilling HIV undercurrent: Some want virus
timesfreepress.com/news/local/story/2013/jan/27/chilling-hiv-undercurrent-some-want-virus/98144/
>Bug Chaser Explores the Need for Dangerous Sexual Fulfillment
out.com/2016/3/22/watch-chaser-explores-need-dangerous-sexual-fulfillment
>In Barebacking Culture, H.I.V. Is Embraced, Not Avoided
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/11/28/how-will-aids-be-eradicated/in-barebacking-culture-hiv-is-embraced-not-avoided

And a clinical study proving that it's real, because so many deluded faggots screech that it's media lies.

Vive la Homocaust.

>How do I make money from the increasing number of tranny freak subhumans?
What about mail-order painless suicide methods?

Attached: pepe-suomi.jpg (353x357, 33K)

>These people are having sex
sloshing your dick around in some mentally ill moron's asshole does not constitute sex. it is a manifestation of extreme mental illness, nothing more.

Greenwich Village is so fucking easy to avoid. Also stay away from the McDonald's on West 4th, sketchiest fast food joint I've ever been in.

do this op. except, please do not make it fucking painless.

fag

long the health industry

Although I was beat to it;
>he

to answer your question OP

bounty smart contracts will be a thing once we can have a offchain oracle that communicates with things in chain
you can have a smart contract that collects ether from donors and reads message from addresses that donate a particular amount, say 13,37 ether. for those particular amounts, the smart contract reads the signed message and checks it's content
in the content, the hitman writes time of death of the bounty and a monero address, the smart contract then searches for the obituary info for the bounty, if it matches, the funds are automatically passed to a monero wallet and then transferred to the hitman's address

this is a hunch, but I think subhumans will walk around with huge bounties in their head and seriously fear for their lives whenever there is a pump

>What's crazy on tinder or bumble is that they won't even tell you pretty much up until the point ur about to punch their lights out

Don't you get it? That's the whole POINT. They think they're just normal women, except with a girly penis. It's not like most of them are going to tell you they're just a man with a dress on, that's not the thing they believe.

Happy Birthday

>tfw west coaster and I've seen at least 5
it's all the fucking californians leaching out of their containment state. we unironically need to start lynching californians that try to move out of their shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQns3VsYdd4
Even feminists and gay community think they are subhumans.

Personally I'm pretty long on rope makers

I'm all over VHT healthcare etf. If everyone in America starts getting 30 minutes of exercise per day, I will be ruined financially. So I'd say my investment is pretty safe.

>sex-positive
I will be you a dollar to a dime this person never has sex.

Wow that's one way of justifying never being in contact with women...

Jow Forums is right this way ->

>Unhappy that 35,000,000 are dead, does not want the human race to go extinct so some obnoxious mentally ill man in a skirt can eat shit and kill people
>Clearly a right wing extremist
You are unfathomably selfish, user. Fuck off.

But I wasn't wrong, was I?

Yes, I loathe Jow Forums, my reasons for hating you fucks is precisely that which I describe, it's the perfectly rational hatred of you for actively attempting to kill tens of millions of people, all the while screeching about how unfair it all is. Fucking hateful people. I will not accept that my life has to be in danger so some mentally ill man in a skirt can eat shit.

Attached: oug.jpg (1609x2048, 204K)

You're way too afraid of a few hand picked extreme examples. I guess you're not too well adjusted. If you want to have a rational debate you need to leave behind your biases and emotions.
>"rational hatred"
thanks, made me chuckle

who would ever want to kiss this?
why, therefore, is it happy?

Attached: 1440477666610.png (1280x720, 1002K)

The fact that it is unfathomable to you that I would despise a group of people if that group of people had not only caused the deaths of tens of millions, not only refused to do anything about it but then to begin enjoying it, then you sir are a part of the problem.

I hate faggots because they are dangerous. We've been warned by our ancestors for thousands of years that you fucks are a danger, and it is a danger which science now proves...

Keep chuckling you fucking disgusting piece of shit. I hope every one of you gets fucking kerb stomped, it'd save untold millions of innocent lives. Vile.

Attached: stomped into fine faggot paste.webm (480x480, 320K)

pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.abstracthttps://www.pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.abstracthttps://www.pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.abstract

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 2.16.22 PM.png (769x749, 157K)

You're just too angry to be useful. I'm not a leftist or homosexual or a supporter of any of those two, but I am just tired of seeing low-IQ people with supremacist ideas trying to turn the world into Jow Forums. Open up a book, do some meditation and stop fapping so damn much. Maybe then your mind-fog will clear up a bit and you'll become a useful member of society.

fags been around forever, they're not a thread you fucking cuck. Its the jews and the shitskin hordes you should worry about. Seriously, drop your fucking bible dickhead

Live on the west coast. See them every single day.

Most have a serious subconscious undercurrent of hate. They are always ready to go off on a rant at people.

Have to watch ehat I say at work and school because if you get tagged as "alt-right" you are fucking done. HR departments will crusade to get you out.

It's not 1984 but it will be.

threat*

this guy gets it

>fall for the tranny meme
>find "passable" latin"A" tranny on tinder
>just a skinny spic with lipstick and a wig wearing a wifebeater
>I fuck him in his prickly asshole and try to ignore his chode dick flopping around
>leave

yikes

>hot asian trap in my class
>at first I thought they were a girl
>they wear tight yoga pants and it looks like they have a pussy but I think just small genitals
>only figured out when I spoke to them, they pass from a distance
>super into me, clamor at me

fucking hell what do I do

fuck her right in the.. asshole

i used to think like this until i actually met homosexuals in the workplace. there's something insidious about them. they're not nice people, they are malicious, amoral, solipsistic and dangerous.
any society that doesn't put a kerb on their behavious everntually suffers serious problems.
and why do you think the jews push the homo-agenda so much? precisely b/c it the nuclear device that'll destroy us, us being normal non-pervert folks.

>fags been around forever
as have any and all predators.
the west is laboring under a defective threat detection system when it comes to qweers.

>nuclear device that'll destroy us
and how exactly will fags 'destroy' us? they've always been like 15-25% of population, they dont reproduce, worst they might do is grab your ass. Due to their womanly nature they are easy to put down. Its not like they can turn your whole country into faggots. Cmon be serious dude.. unless you're one of those who thinks God will punish your country and smite you down for your sins

They're 2% of the population according to the CDC, and whether you deny it or not, tens of millions of people are dead thanks to faggotry being legalised. They are massively disproportionately riddled with all manner of horrific disease, and all it takes is one 'bi' faggot and the entire species is in danger.

The danger is real. This is not irrational hatred. This is hatred of a very real and present danger. Here's proof for you to ignore...

And here's proof that the latest in faggot fashion is to not only ignore society's pleading that they do something about it, but to actively begin doing it on motherfucking purpose...

You wishing that I was just some right winger screeching about nothing, does not make it so. The danger is real, and the faggot response is absolutely fucking unacceptable.

Attached: faggotry facts.png (906x1024, 1.28M)

>being this scared of faggots
you are a pussy and you have shown. 2%? just no.. even in this age most men are scared shitless to come out, so 100% fags i'd say around 10%, start counting the bi's and you get to 30% or more probably.
They're not a menace to society, you are making them a menace in your head. Yeah they spread disease, amongst themselves and others. Guess what, so do heteros, its called unprotected sex. You got nothing to worry about unless you get penetrated, which you wont will you?
Despite all propaganda and the media, fags are hated in most of the world more than they're not so they're far from taking over

Listen idiot, I keep saying it and you keep ignoring it... One 'bi' faggot and the entire human race is in danger. This repugnant puspocket group of mentally ill men in skirts spills its plagues from its group by way of 'bi faggots', into normal society where actual human beings are being infected. If the deaths of tens of millions of people is nothing to you, then you are a part of the problem.
You can fantasize all you like that everyone is a faggot or that the CDC is wrong in its assertion that the actual figure is about 2%, but leave your fucking faggot echo chambers for ten seconds and take a look out the damn front door, you will see that almost everyone is in fact heterosexual.
Can't be bothered with you, it's boring repeating myself.

even if those stats were right and its 2% you're basically saying you're scared of 2% of the population. The only small % of pop you should worry about are jews, cause those are actual cunning bastards, they have a global mafia of sorts with deep connections and every damn politicians in their payroll. Can you say the same about fags?

how can 1 bi put the entire human race in danger do you even listen to yourself? just dont fuck whores without a condom and you're safe. Anyone getting infected had it coming for being a careless retard.
> look out the damn front door, you will see that almost everyone is in fact heterosexual
lmfao you truly have no clue.. how many % of faggots do you really think openly admit it?

Californian here. Been seeing them pop up more and more the past few years. Mostly working in department stores like Macy's.
Last week I was waiting for my gf during a gynecologist appointment and saw one behind the past in scrubs. I assumed he is a nurse in that department. Was pretty shocked desu.

Other than a clothing store, physical -since they want to be seen-, you're probably not going to be able to do much with them other than running sham advocacy groups.

>I know better than the CDC, everyone secretly longs to eat shit, I know this because I want them to
>Not mental illness
Heterosexuality exists no matter how much that fact upsets you. You’re a delusional, tiny minority group. Cry harder.

Any upcoming new tech for better tattoo removal? I want to invest in that.

>i-its a gay agenda! its plastered all over the media they want to turn our kids into fags
>oh but these govt stats are 100% accurate, trust me
in any case those stats, if accurate, are not helping your case. Since they show the problem is actually NOT as big as you claim it to be. You saying a measly 2% are a threat to the rest of society.
So if they're a threat, why were we not wiped out by them or their diseases 3000 years ago? or 5000?
> You’re a delusional, tiny minority group.
im not a fag, but im not a pussy like you that feels threatened by such delusional, tiny irrelevant minority. I cherish hetero couples since it means whites keep reproducing, but im not mad some dudes choose to fuck each other in their bedrooms. You are a control freak and thats the bottom issue

It takes one micro organism to put everyone in danger. You incomprehensibly dense fool. It could be one individual prancing around spreading his shit-eating plagues and everyone would still be in danger. The fact that its 'only' 2% does not mean that that 1 micro organism is any less dangerous to literally every living human being.

Christ how are you so fucking dense that this needs explaining?

If HIV had been airborne, the planet would be void of human life right now. HIV almost killed everyone in the 80's right after faggotry was legalised. Perhaps the next faggot plague they spawn will be airborne and literally everyone on earth will die. I will not willingly take that risk so some mentally ill man in a skirt can eat shit. Now fuck off, I'm not spending all night explaining simple concepts to a fucking simpleton.

Enjoy death, faggot. I hope it's fucking agony.

Attached: faggot plague bug chasers.jpg (2184x1706, 693K)

All of these are tl;dr

Attached: cock.jpg (577x577, 136K)

>Christ how are you so fucking dense that this needs explaining?
>Enjoy death, faggot. I hope it's fucking agony.
and now you've shown your true colors. You're a christcuck, you worship a kike there's no point in discussing anything with you since you see everything with the lenses of your bible.
So why did HIV show up in the 80s? How come no faggot diseases killed us all in the year 2000 BC. No faggots back then? lmao kys

cmon start those test. One by one test each man to see who's a faggot! and kill him fast, you dont want his gay genes or gay micro organism to infest us all aaaaaaaaaaah
>this is your brain on the bible

That's a long winded way for him to say he's a kid fucker

Social justice law is the future of scamming.

these disgusting abominations are trading with inside information and they're shorting themselves (and that's a good thing).

Attached: 1490698167251.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

Long helium exit bags

this

fucking lold