Women in the workplace

>Women in the workplace

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>women

Attached: 1549455029506.jpg (399x400, 47K)

>wo

Attached: 1531323852642.png (510x512, 162K)

>workplace

Attached: sdfdsfsdf.png (229x220, 53K)

>workplace

Attached: 1550338906430.jpg (604x400, 102K)

Only 2 women in my workplace and they are 2 of the top engineers. Sooo maybe cool it with the sexism

>in the

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (674x674, 102K)

>white knights in the workplace

Attached: IMG_0099.png (379x697, 9K)

Honestly I was a virgin until 26 when I started working with a 50/50 split of women. There's just something about being forced to spend so much time with each other and them seeing you at your best that makes them instantly go into heat. I literally went from a shy clueless going to die a virgin to bending one over my desk after the rest of the office cleared out.

>not flirting with women

Attached: Pepedankmeems420blazeitohbabyatripledankaestheticafkeepit100 (1).jpg (600x600, 71K)

>women
>engineering

If there weren't any at my current job most of my workplace problems would be gone. That'd be pretty great. I can stay reserved from my coworkers without much issue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-095209.jpg (1119x532, 159K)

tfw you realize the system is what allows women to get away with everything
tfw you become accelerationist becuase you know the only way to take down the matriarchy is by flooding the country with browns thus reducing the average american to an cog that can't compete in the workplace thus taking away the status of white women because white women have white skin and that automatically makes them privileged.

I'll see all of my fello left behind betas at the polls in 2020. You guys know what to do. Vote blue on everything.

I'd rather vote libertarian. Libertarians are a better form of accelerationists. They just want the population to trim its fat, literally. Poor people can reproduce all they want but when they can't buy find, they will become extinct. What a paradise that would be.

STIFFman in the patent-place.

Attached: stiffpilled.jpg (1150x643, 109K)

This is a two party system. a vote for a third party is a vote wasted. it's accelerationism or bust.

Of poor people didn’t exist, who will do all the unskilled labor? Don’t tell me ai because that’s still in its infancy. Plus if they all died, the lower middle class will become the new poors.

>Plus if they all died, the lower middle class will become the new poors.

>unskilled retards can't survive without gibs
>take gibs away
>they chimp out
>kill them
>???
>productive people suddenly need gibs to survive

affirmative action helped them get to those positions.

In Japan they're literally hired as eye candy and marriage candidates for the workers there so they don't suicide before they're 40

Check. Mate.

Are you gay or something?

Wages would increase. If nobody wants to clean toilets at $10/hr, then employers will just have to pay $11/hr. This process repeats until someone is willing to do the shitty jobs.
This works as long as you either:
1. Eliminate minimum wage, so that wages can go down when there is over-competition
2. Restrict immigration to skilled migrants, so that there is no influx of pajeets willing to work for pennies and live in awful conditions
3. Do both.

I'm as right wing as they come, and I've considered this lately. If the right politics can't fix our woman problem/other problems, then accelerating the collapse (while indulging in hedonism for good measure) may unfortunately be the only sensible solution.

>Women drivers
>Female """"friends"""
>Female doctors
>Female surgeons
>Fembots
>Gamer girls

Women are cancer to every community they join

Attached: -K-5pCK1lRhCnS-eOIo19Cnk80GbzrzaA5REkDxxax4.png (640x631, 629K)

don't forget

>women voters

Or all the employers collude and decide everyone gets shit pay. Which is why minimum wage laws came into effect in the first place. Libertarians, commies, you’re all dreamers.

>not raping multiple women

Woman on an Island
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY

>Female finsta/bodybuilders
>Female "journalists"
>Female """"judges""""

Attached: 19DC5393-6BCE-4032-8FDC-3E6CB4F8EDBD.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

>white women have white skin
Not for long with that attitude

>Poor people are the ones doing all the labor jobs!
You have no idea how many people live off welfare/benefits/NGOs and have not worked in years, do you? Without counting retirees, the answer is tens of millions.

>Muh kids are sick (every other week)

>women in the kitchen

Attached: 1506380687195.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Based. I wished we could have gotten 5% of the vote last election and gained major party status.

>giving women free attention
>not getting sex from it
>validating them like a beta orbiter

fucking idiot

Sure thing Elliott

Mutual flirting is not giving women free attention, user.

>not being an accelerationist in the year of our lucifer 2019
>not importing more low iq nonwhites
>not voting for communism
>not encouraging women to get involved in important infrastructure thus making that infrastructure more vulnerable

It's like you haven't even thought about the world for more than 12 seconds.
Nobody is going to solve any of the major problems we have right now. The system is literally designed to not fix its own problems. So reductio ad adurdum the shit and soon, avada kedevra abbracadabra kaboom we all buy the dip.
EZ

Attached: 72virginscantcompete.jpg (234x299, 21K)

The young are supposed to have something called "entry level positions". By subsidizing education and denying the fact that women are physically, mentally and morally inferior we have created a system which women think they are above men that have honest jobs.