BTC is vulnerable to a Hostage Attack

I realized this a year or so ago. The recent block size decrease by the Core team has further solidified my theory about Core's business model. This is about how they are going to make money. I think I'm going to call this a Hostage Attack. It might have been thought of before. I think that they are going to make money off of fees. As the Core blocks get more and more full you will have to pay more and more fees to move money on that network. This is why they are pushing the "Digital Gold" meme. Eventually the fees on the BTC chain will be more than the amount of money that you have on that network and all of your money in BTC will go to the miners when you try to send a transaction. I'm talking about 1 BTC+ fees to send a transaction. They are taking all of the money in BTC Hostage and cutting it up for themselves. The miners who are mining BTC. I think that Core will eat all of their hodlers until there are none left. Get out while you still can. Hopefully this makes sense. Remember to like, comment, subscribe, and share with your friends.

Attached: 1550021456365.jpg (888x716, 352K)

shameless bump

>Remember to like, comment, subscribe, and share with your friends.

Welcome to 2015 newfriend

And thats why Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.

Attached: whichonehmmmmmmmm.jpg (1024x651, 252K)

>I'm talking about 1 BTC+ fees to send a transaction
You're talking about 7 BTC/second in fees, or 4200 BTC per block in fees. Long before it ever got there a million other people would've started mining. So your scenario is literally beneficial for decentralisation.

SV is the patrician's choice

Attached: stiff.jpg (620x387, 135K)

Dude, what are you smoking? Your transaction will always get through after the queue - Just choose not to pay 1 BTC per transaction. That's the most unsustainable thing I've ever heard

Noobfag detected. I've had a transaction stuck pending for over a week! I had to cancel it and bribe a miner to pick it up so that my transaction would get picked up. Now core wants to reduce the block size even further? Stupid boy. What do you think will happen, idiot? How much more of a moron autist could you possibly be? Dumbass. The absolute state of cucks on this board.

Attached: Ultimate_Stiff_Machine.jpg (913x532, 314K)

You have a group of people who 100% unironically believe they found the fountain of wealth. Whenever you try to burst their delusional bubble they panic and go into ultra-denial about bitcoin's many flaws. It's a defense mechanism so they can keep dreaming about their Lambo Moon Missions. Accepting reality means accepting having to do actual work to find good coins.

Attached: Snafu.jpg (468x362, 44K)

>The recent block size decrease by the Core team
fucking what

why have I heard nothing about this?

Attached: the_fool.jpg (742x700, 139K)

Look at Luke Dash Jr.'s tweets. He won't shut up about it.
CuckStream is blatantly obvious with their kike'd vision of Corecoin at this point. They're not even trying to hide it. Their social media brainwash campaign has so many deluded bag holders that will support them all the way to their grave. Luckily for us Satoshi has allowed us to buy back into the real bitcoin for the extremely discounted price of ~$65. Can't wait to ride this back to $50K while you cucks cry "Why didn't anyone TELL ME TO BUY?!" STIFF! Assholes! Satoshi is literally telling you brainlets to which coin is the real Bitcoin daily.

This won't break $100 - Shit coin scam with no github development

Sorry you think it will, I hope you the best

How will sv support 24 gb blocks?

Attached: 3DC6BD1B-0B54-44BF-AE52-740C9512C29E.png (1125x2436, 575K)

He's right though

They'll have really big computers, fucking idiot.

The absolute state of Corecucks.
>Look at the size of those Blocks!
(Rubio Voice)

indian bitcoin is the real bitcoin bruh

Attached: 989234.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

The best implementation of Bitcoin to date that doesn't need to be mined to secure its network. In fact, it relies on Ethereum for protection and upgrades as Ethereum upgrades.

Ethereum is a work in progress like crypto still is. The problems we face are fungibility, scalability, and protection of privacy. Ethereum upgrades [Constantinople and Serenity] will increase 2 out of the 3. Fungibility can be built in a sidechain using zk-SNarks and zk-STarks protocols. Sharding and Proof of Stake are the main destinations for Ethereum.

When all of that happens, 0xBitcoin will be the only pure mined token with Bitcoin's statistics as well as being the most natural in distribution. It works as a true store of value and aims to be the official currency token used on Ethereum's platform.
Some of the developments in the community include Lava Wallet, a relayer network that the sender can use 0xBTC and ERC20 tokens to pay for gas when they do not have any ETH. Another person such as the receiver or a relayer can pay for gas. There are new miners being made. Merge mining and an offchain layer 2's such as 0xBitchain is in the works. the 0xBitcoin Foundation is being built.

Again, this project had zero up front funds to pay for exchange listings and held no ICO. This token has no pre-mine and no official team produces the products for it. It's an open source, open community just like Bitcoin was in the beginning when Hal Finney was alive.

Nobody is trying to steal the idea of Bitcoin here and say it's the real Bitcoin. BTC is the real Bitcoin forever. This is Bitcoin as a token on Ethereum. So if Ethereum develops tons of dapps with real world use, this token makes perfect sense to be the store of value and token for trading on Ethereum.

Attached: 0xbtc.jpg (900x3300, 448K)

Is this bait? Or is this what brainwashing does to morons?

fucking kek user, good one!

Attached: 1537800523569.png (1597x1600, 532K)