Why aren't millennials buying houses anymore?

Why aren't millennials buying houses anymore?

Attached: house.png (1214x563, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/cmp/Cardinal-Loans-LLC/jobs/Branch-Manager-Loan-Officer-2e99409bad811021?vjs=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

>keeps making the same thread

This thread is easily the worst Jow Forums meme ever

Imagine living in a dilapidated shithole smack dab in the middle of Tornado Alley.

>missouri

might as well off myself

Also the realtor who wrote that description sounds like an autistic street shitter trying to dump their bags on you.
>good investment sers

BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Attached: 1546264595425.jpg (655x1013, 132K)

I bought a house at 22 and I'm 26 now. Millennials are buying houses lol

cause, you a nigger

Cash N Go is hiring:

indeed.com/cmp/Cardinal-Loans-LLC/jobs/Branch-Manager-Loan-Officer-2e99409bad811021?vjs=3

Could literally pay the house off with a year salary
>millennials still complain "muh no jobs"

Bought mine 2 years ago too. With the age of 23.

lmao sure you did. where do you live? detroit? kek

>a small shed
What was meant by this?

Attached: CAF66985-3B70-4937-8E71-30867E9977E2.jpg (1388x858, 268K)

Halp

Attached: D219FB85-6D76-4466-93A3-07D4AF4D0AF8.jpg (290x290, 29K)

>With the age
Ok pajeet

I don't understand how people dislike flyover states. It's like they're all stuck in some time warp where Detroit is not full of niggers and living in cities is hip and fun.
Are they paid off? I hate when people say "I bought a house!" No, the bank bought a house, you got a loan.

I would much rather live in the suburbs of a large city.

>I would much rather live in the suburbs of a large city.
Please explain why

Baltimore faglord. Commuting to DC for work and getting paid $150k while enjoying low cost of living.

I own a considerable amount of shares of the bank that holds the mortgage. So I guess you're right in a way, but not really.

>I own a considerable amount of shares of the bank that holds the mortgage. So I guess you're right in a way, but not really.
Skill: Advanced Cope Lv. 3
Specialization: Business Minded

Attached: A85D2FC6-4C74-4630-A2D9-2254D9500213.jpg (125x94, 2K)

Millennial want a piece of prime real estate, close to urban center with short commute, in an all white low crime neighborhood, for a price that they can afford on a NEET salary.

When they are shown affordable housing, they bring up that it does not meet the above criteria.

spoiled lazy brats

>baltimore
>low cost of living

Good joke

exactly. Couldn't have said it any better.

I am able to eperience different cultures while living in a safe and majority white area.

based and brappilled

>I am able to eperience different cultures while living in a safe and majority white area.

Attached: laughing woody.jpg (269x319, 8K)

When are we putting all the boomers in the soilent green machines?
Boomercide now!

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 29K)

They're too toxic for the machines.

Attached: dumbmillenials.png (1026x838, 763K)

Jesus fuck does America in its entirety have any BRICKS? What is it with these overgrown sheds?

yuropoor here where all houses are made out of bricks
what exactly is the benefit over a house made of cardboard?
the only benefit that comes to my mind that it MIGHT survive a tornado otherwise i dont give a shit what is inside my walls as long as i dont live in a warzone

>missing the point

Pretty sure most of them are made by the same guy. These threads are shit.

damn, that's great. Is it full of nogs?

>insolation
>rot
>able to resist weather

etc etc etc

>insulation
we dont live in the dark ages anymore where big rock = big insulation
air being the best insulator, it is possible to make good insulating houses out of anything nowadays
>rot
proper build quality, where theres no water there wont be rot
>able to resist weather
true, like i said, if you live in extreme weather zones a cardboard home is a problem

I'm glad I bought my house when I did. Was during the great market shit fest. Got it cheap. House next door to mine just got sold for 144k. I didn't pay that much for mine I'll tell you that much. Mine's been totally redone to, the one next to me wasn't touched a bit aside from new windows. (saw pics on Zillow)