Kevin just fucking fired all the developers at Coinmetro. This is it, the exit scam begins. FFS

Kevin just fucking fired all the developers at Coinmetro. This is it, the exit scam begins. FFS.

Attached: ImageLayer.png (378x547, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@CoinMetro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

F

Bullish, the exchange works, this means hes trying to put their shit together.

Fantastic

thanks just market sold 100k

He has the most beautiful forehead I have ever seen on human

The exchange doesn't work and now theres no one to fix it unless we get additional funds

It's sad how this would have been legitimately seen as bullish news considering all the bugs and KYC issues they had

Yes it does the fact that you say that means you have not even tried it.

> Patents block your path
S

Attached: stiffed.jpg (228x200, 71K)

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

In all seriousness....I'm a bagholder that's in the TG. People would be going nuts in there if this was true

You cant even see the sell order book properly ffs

"We will replace them ASAP"

....IF they get some funding basically

Attached: Capture.png (427x140, 7K)

Can I get a source on the "Kevin's running out of money" fud? I've seen it a few times and wanna know how true it is

>the exchange works
you know people can just go to the website and flat out see shit doesn't work right? whoever is providing you this shilling point is braindead

>FUD Regulator
How much do you think he gets paid to do his "job"?

It does work. Might be a bit shit, but it does work ..

Ask on TG or listen to the AMAs, we are operating month by month atm so if new funding doesn't come in we might need to shut down temporarily until funding comes in.

OG talks out his ass all the time, he only really knows as much as us and he works for free lmao

HE DOES IT FOR FREE. ON THE WEEKENDS TOO lamo

well they only raised 14.6MM and lost 90% since they didn't cash out to fiat before the market crashed so they've been operating a startup with only about 1.5MM for a year. That's not a lot of money and hence the reason they've been outsourcing everything to the cheapest bidders (AmaZix, african devs, north korean devs, Oliver)

So if new funding doesn't come in, we're fucked?

oh we're probably fucked regardless. this thing has been run like absolute shit since after main sale concluded

just grab some popcorn, keep discord and telegram open and watch as oliver and robin and steve and all the other shillfags with heavy bags kill themselves

kek, you anons inspired me to make this

Attached: Oliver G does it for FREE.jpg (600x603, 228K)

Kek, post it on telegram please.

okay I'll wait about 10 minutes to give other anons a chance to join the CM Telegram and see it happen before he probably deletes it

I've deposited ETH, then traded the ETH for euros in simple view, then traded euros for XCM in intermediate-advanced view using limit order
The exchange basically DOES work. The problem is there are a couple of minor UI bugs that can affect how you navigate through it (e.g. scrolling in the order book). Also there are parts of the intermediate UI that can confuse some people in terms of their function (e.g. the Spread area)
I'll admit that we deserved better than that after almost a year, but let's not act like the exchange is completely broken. No need for exaggerated fud when the legit fud is bad enough

Plot twist Assblaster was kevin all along.

Who's going to fix the issues? There are no devs

He clearly didn't say that in the message.

It's still a bit of a mess but there's a working fiat onramp. Shit look at Binance in its early days, it was a complete mess.

The fucker is a control freak. There's a reason why the exchange is shit and the kyc process anal. He wants it his way whether or not it breaks normal conventions as long as it's edgy. Ever wonder why he does AMAs alone? Don't believe his sweet words and assurances on the state of their finances, that's what conmen do convincingly.

>since they didn't cash out to fiat before the market crashed
I saw another user mention this before
Can anyone give a reasonable explanation as to why they couldn't or wouldn't convert to stable coin/fiat asap?
Even as a crypto brainlet I would figure that's the first thing you do in an ICO after collecting BTC/ETH

Kevin said they didn't have banking set up for it or something. How do we know he didn't pocket money, then blame the drop in the market?

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@CoinMetro

Attached: FREE.png (574x549, 190K)

Shots fired

Attached: Capture.png (501x503, 465K)

KEK

HAHAHAHHA

Attached: Capture.png (284x119, 14K)

You have got to be delusional to compare this to Binance at any point in history

Yeah don't fall for his saccharine words... a perfect conman. His "disarming" honesty in AMAs is all part of it.

The thing that made me laugh was his marketing plan for launch - said he had $5k left to do it, and they ended up just tweeting about it... which got 6 likes.

The CTO is the only developer there, it's a joke.

The red on this chart pinpoints when op started this thread.

Attached: Capture.png (1128x742, 64K)

Epic

Zoom out

>14 posts
wew lad

Can't wait to start trading XPR/EUR ! Keep doing the great work CoinMetro (tm) !

Is it reasonable to expect a dump in a few months when pre-ICO XCM tokens are released?
There won't be a price floor by then....I'm hoping for the price to go below 0.01 euro along with all the fud against Coinmetro

I think if they sort their shit out and the price is gonna be at a level that the initial backers(whales) can get their funds back it should dump to a point. If the project is gonna be all that they promised by the time the other 80% of funds is released I think the backers would ride the wave as long as they can cause by then it should grow since an exchange token normally gains in value over the time as its usage increases.

Only 12.5 million XCM were sold at 3c 5c 7c and 9c respectively. It doesn't matter as much as you might think.

It's true

So Mr. Forehead fired all their pajeet tier devs and left the CTO alone to maintain the codebase. This is bullish AF, since now there are considerably less incompetent people leeching paycheck monies in the company.

OP here, fuck you guys for not dumping.

:)

this

Nice try

Shit

Plot twist, Assblaster is the guy that dumped immediately at 3c and JUSTed everyone that took his advice and invested in the ICO

I am so happy I chose coss over this

it was actually that golduck avatar guy that immediately dumped at 0.015c he even said so in the discord like he was proud of it lol

>golduck avatar guy
That fucker koniji was in the coss telegram as well but eventually got banned. I wonder how many other crypto-related telegrams he's in

I completely forgot that assblaster indirectly shilled Coinmetro
I'm not even a Linkfag but if Chainlink moons then I'm definitely riding the Coinmetro train

The problem is that Estonia is a shithole and there are no devs. Kevin literally hired everyone over the internet, thats why we had the African devs episode, the North Korean devs and all this shitshow that is happening now. He's travelling all around trying to secure partnerships and doing regulation related stuff while there was no one to take care of the coinmetro staff. People here even said their COO walked away.

Attached: kevin-coinmetro.jpg (423x385, 26K)

Bro assblaster was a fucking retard he called REQ and ICON his "crypto blue chips" he probably sold all his link already

Attached: 2019-02-17 06_44_27-#general - Discord.png (449x328, 29K)

>Kevin just fucking fired all the developers at Coinmetro.
bullish

yep. lol except if you'd been active in that discord and looking at the order book you'd see he actually dumped all his bags for 0.015. dumb cunt probably typo'd 0.15

That stupid fucking retard.
If you’re reading this ‘Konijntje’ you should 100% no questions ask kill your self for the betterment of humanity.
Imagine being this retarded.

Imagine investing money into a man with that hairline.

Just
Shave
It
Bro
Goddamn

shaving is the ultimate cope, he should start rocking a comb over like the true alpha he is

indeed

Attached: output-onlinepngtools.png (458x615, 223K)