Own (CHX)is the next Bitcoin

Security tokens are called to become one of the hottest trends in cryptocurrencies in the next few years. If you are working in the space, it feels like the early days of Bitcoin when the main components of the infrastructure for digital currencies were just being conceived and nobody seems to have all the right answers. In some sense, we are at that stage in the security tokens market. The elements of what will become the platforms for security tokens are just being imagined, the market theory for security tokens is being architected and the first generation of platforms and products is just being launched. From that perspective, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to join the security token ecosystem.

Attached: download.png (318x159, 4K)

Definitely something big is brewing but not chx, meaby was ETH all along

If you don't see the potential in OWN, you are not understanding how they are setting themselves up. The DSR is a huge piece of the puzzle and the fact that it is built as a platform that any b/d, issuer and investor can sign up and use can give them a massive early adoption head start.

As of now, Ethereum is still the most popular security token issuance platform. But competitors like Own (CHX) are quickly gaining momentum, as enterprises seek out platforms exclusively for security tokens. Unlike Ethereum which is more general purpose and inherently has some technical limitations with scalability and speed.

#1: Ethereum is slow as balls.
#2: Normies and boomers won't use anything where they need to use a public and private key.

Checked

>you are not understanding
Oh look it's another pajeet scam pump thread shitting up the board.

100% agree

>As of now, Ethereum is still the most popular security token issuance platform.
No it's not. Ethereum by itself can't issue STOs, just trash icos. There is a difference. Ethereum doesn't. Have the privacy features necessary to offer securities , where and how do you keep all of the private investor data on Ethereum? HRM?

25 cents??? I'LL KILL YOU PAJEETS

if you can't handel a 20% dip, you don't deserve 20000% gains. hold until 10 billion marketcap with the rest of us.

lmao look at this chink-tier website

grats to all of you who sell on retards buying this obvious scam

>random caps
>words make no sense when used together

Attached: scam1.png (1594x795, 202K)

UBT partnered with CHX. A match made in heaven. Looking like it wants to run on IDEX. Super low cap. Big time partners and clients, no dilution. Time to fly

makes sense to me

Because two
tags are missing right before the capitalized words. WHAT A SCAM

Same not to hard to understand. They make 2 statements under each graphic. Each statement begins with a capital letter.

PLEASE DELETE THIS COMMENT AND STOP TALKING ABOUT UNIBRIGHT, IT"S NOT TIME YET

i bought more chx on this dip. thank you

I understand it's a huge piece of shit selling itself as the be all end all for the multi-trillion dollar security token market.

Ubt is trash too. They cant even explain what they do besides being bumbling middlemen

Can you stop coming into these threads no one likes you.

Attached: 32222222222.gif (102x163, 9K)

He's in too deep to stop now, and I'm never going to buy Securitize now, just to spite him.

based anons

Scam coin pumped by pajeets. No real partners, platform is a joke coded by freelancers, team been dumping since December (right when Pajeets starting pumping it).