Will Jow Forums ever recover?

www.inc.com/marcel-schwantes/warren-buffet-says-this-career-advice-is-all-wrong-its-like-saving-up-sex-for-your-old-age-it-just-doesnt-make-a-lot-of-sense.html

Jow Forums blown the FUCK out by the Oracle of Omaha once again. Even Buffet is making fun of the incels on Jow Forums saving their sheckels so they can finally have sex when their dick is broken. BTFO

Attached: oracle of omaha.png (967x645, 424K)

lol based buffett is right. if you aren't having fun with your money now, wtf are you waiting for bitch.

All old people recognize how awful it is to get old. They secretly all want to die but can't

He means to live like a normal human with an eye on your savings, not live out a van and want to kill yourself for 5 yrs to save more

Brainlet, did you read the article? It has nothing to do with saving money.

>guy who lives in a van while eating ramen every day cope

Why do brainlets always respond with “cope” when they are called out?

>why
half the people posting are doing so to annoy others. it's fun, you should try it, nigger.

But he’s not trying to troll or be annoying. He actually thought it was an article about retirement advice.

Buffett's record will get btfo by a vanlifer

Beliebe it

Buffett is just trying to get you to spend to pump up his holdings, its the same deal with him drinking coke its due to his shareholdings in Coca-Cola nothing else

Buffet is talking about people who do job
X because it leads to something that will make them happier in the future. Chances are if you hate your job now you'll hate what it leads to and so on.

If you dont do what you love now it's like saving sex for retirement, why wait.

Fuck off retarded OP.

Attached: 1541127713124.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

"I've got a very simple answer ... the real thing to do is to get going for some institution or individual that you admire. "

only some silver platter old guy who's had everything hes wanted in life can say something like that. thats like hearing a male model give you dating advice. "Just go up to girls and talk to them, that always works for me heh."

Is he saying I should rape underage girls?

Attached: 1521187958990.png (449x507, 344K)

I'm a frugal guy often but still spend on fun shit, travel, etc.

It's really just about being introspective and keeping an eye on wasteful spending.

Luxury cars, dumb clothes and watches, hotels when you're travelling, 5-star restaurants -- this shit is dumb and really doesn't add much value to your life. What the flexers don't understand is most people look at the guy in Gucci wearing a big fuckoff watch and perceive him as a tryhard poser. Yes you'll gain clout with other members of that subculture but they're really not the sorts you want to be friends with. It's a lot of one-upmanship and sociopathy.

Of course the absurd logical conclusion of frugality is the Jow Forums meme of eating rice and beans, saving your bathing water and living in the dark, never taking chicks out or seeing the world, which is no way to live and a guaranteed ticket to regret city.

>saving up for sex
Lmao, as if i get any right now. Fucking boomers

Imagine the smell of this stinky old man

Denial; the first stage of grief.

I laugh at all the incel poorfags here scraping pennies living like fucking Mexicans thinking that is the way to "make it". There is no point being rich when you're old you'll be too sick and tired to do anything fun.

this is true

Attached: 1506058344143.jpg (400x501, 47K)

No, you should have consensual sex with underage girls like normal humans. Only the retarded amerimutts fucked up the age of consent and wrote 18 instead of 12.

He's just getting the competition to willfully step out of the way.

I will not get a girlfriend or move out of my parents house until I have $250k in the bank, who in the fuck cares about "fun". With the increasing consolidation of wealth, automation, outsourcing, etc, you need to save everything you make.

woah man same plan but at $300k if the jews don't crash the market this year I'll hit $250k for sure. maybe then i'll do something interesting

but probably not. i think they've broken me. been thinking of the most wasteful way to destroy my wealth in the event of my untimely death so that nobody gets to enjoy it.

It's like nobody in the thread, even OP, read the article. His career advice was to do a career that you want to do, instead of being a wagie chasing promotions and stepping stones forever. Nothing in the article was about saving money.

Warren Buffet himself didn't even buy a car until he was already rich and even then he only washed it in the rain so he didn't have to pay for water. His life story is basically "I was extremely tight with money, while investing in stocks, but only cheap stocks because that's how much of a tightwad I am."

Holy fuck I do hate boomers, pieces of shit that got rich from venture capitalism in the worst bubble in all human history that killed all humanity in a single stroke

Venture capital is still going on though. Have an idea and then get a couple of million dollars for free.

But you're going to be a stinky old man at some point

Basically when youre tpo lazy to think and are immature you just meme everything without any response
Its one thing to responde with a meme and then actually respond but the autistic 100% lack of actual communication is as bad as larp/shilling imo

Attached: 800px-Tacuinum_Sanitatis_Mandrake_Dog.jpg (800x948, 214K)

Based Buffet.

Fuck crypto and fuck Jow Forums

Memorandum to morons: the article is about young business school graduates going to work for firms they have no interest in just to pad out their resumes. This is what Buffet is denouncing. Not living in a van and eating nothing but oats.

>what is debt fueled economic boom

You are naive

Based boomer btfoing the incels

Attached: 1526258937166.jpg (1172x1056, 483K)

fuck that guy, im gonna save up all the sex i want

>This is what Buffet is denouncing. Not living in a van and eating nothing but oats
sick, thanks

Umm you know its 2019 right? When we are as old as buffet chances are we dont even have fully biological bodies anymore. Why is it so easy to refute retards like you? Whats your iq?