THIS FUCKING GUY

Sergey basically just said Chainlink is doing derivatives for banks at ETH Denver. Holy shit man. Live stream still going now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-032142.png (1256x2048, 983K)

Other urls found in this thread:

player.vimeo.com/video/317703218
pscp.tv/w/1OdJrRRXmppJX?q=@stinky_linke
twitter.com/twobitidiot/status/1096917483921989632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

player.vimeo.com/video/317703218

Link to stream pls

watching it. my dicks so hard when sergey speaks. you can tell hes so far ahead intellectually over these plebs.

sergey is going hard as fuck. his presence dominates the stage. i've never seen him speak with such commanding confidence.

hes literally cucked all these betas and has established dominance as the alpha male on stage. its so sexy. im getting steamy just watching him react to all the stupid answers these cucks are giving.

MY FUCKING LINK NOT AGAIN NO NO NOO NOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MakerDAO doing oracles now too lmfao about to get absolutely BODIED by the man himself, the absolute unit, Sergey.

Sergey is always in a different league to the other speakers. They’re constantly playing intellectual catchup. You can see it on Sergey’s face. None of these other projects are real competition.

>Sergey basically just said Chainlink is doing derivatives for banks
we knew this since ICO

Looking based

Attached: Capture70yg0i.jpg (1029x1010, 143K)

all those plebs are building SC's with oracles for mom and pop. sergey is building an enterprise solution. feeling comfy as fuck. NO LARP. NO FUD. just comfy AS FUCK.

>Based god

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-153751.png (1080x1920, 1000K)

I SEE THE SHIRT

fat

HAHAHHAHAHA. Fuck this I'm selling

OMG Sergey goes here the mike, and passes Mike over

The other guy says. We're are also now announcing we are entering oracle's and have 2 clients with us and another annoucment soon. Orange dude

The LOOK on Sergeys face

The guy on the left says. Yeah u guys are using web APIs. But that's venerable to ddoss attacks.

Middle guy goes , it's better to have competiton and poor Sergey said I think collaboration is better

ITS OVER. GTFO out of LINK

Holy fuck that was a clean swipe for chainlink. Sergey could've said much more, like off-chain computation in TEEs and shit, he basically rendered all other options useless without saying it directly. Everyone with a brain is gonna pick chainlink long term. Did you see how the maker guy tried to cope after sergey talked and took the mic to say their stuff is also open source? Lmao

Attached: 1550261588325.jpg (642x690, 236K)

>be Sergey
>tell world that everyone can participate as oracles, individuals or companies
>the reliability will depend on the unique oracle
>be MakerCuck and be Rhombtard
>uhhhhhh our stuff is open source though

he literally said collaboration is better than competition cause he knew those are minnows swimming in shark infested waters as sergey has locked up majority of the market share for decentralized oracles. he realizes the only way they succeed is to stop working on their shitcoin projects and join CL. literally no one fucking even knows what rhombus. EVERYONE knows what chainlink is.

these doods look like absolute amateurs compared to Sergey. He's the only one there who's actually working with big companies

>Like, I'm actually feeling so comfy at this point that I feel like I am naked and lying on Sergey' belly as it rises and falls while he's reading some emails where Rhombus is begging him to slow down. He deletes the emails without responding and strokes my hair gently
"I will decentralize them soon enough"
he says as I drift off to sleep to the comforting sound of his heartbeat.

OMFG look at that alpha male leader posture!

Attached: 1550348873117.jpg (624x623, 261K)

gonna need many oracles, its over

His body language is alpha compared to these crossed legged onions boys.

Attached: 1549514637261.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 19K)

Holy shit Sergay is based

kek why does this keep happening

t. nopants

Attached: Capture.png (549x577, 620K)

It's amazing if you really sit down and think about it in depth. The average normie will be blindsided by the singularity. I see it everyday. I'm just your average wagecuck. I interact with the public on a daily basis and I talk to hundreds if not thousands of random Joes every week. How many do you think even know what a smart contract is? On top of that, how many have the foresight, the knowledge, and the sheer balls to not just invest lunch money but to go all fucking in on the fourth industrial revolution?
I did an experiment one time. For one shift I asked every other customer casually if they had heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Most said yeah, they wish they bought in years ago. Then I asked if they had heard of Chainlink. Literally 0 out of 115 people I talked to had a clue. Crazy, right? Here I'm sitting on a fucking 75k bag and these poor pricks barely know how to log into Coinbase.
So yeah, I fake a smile and ask them how they're doing today. But I don't give a shit. I just have to keep up appearances so my boss doesn't shitcan me pre singularity.
I can't wait to see the look on my coworkers faces when they find out I'm leaving. They recommend you give 2 weeks notice so you don't burn any bridges. Fuck that. I can afford to rebuild any bridge I want. I own chainlink, mother fucker..

someone needs to shop a link cube into his left hand here

Crypto joe on twitter is gonna kill himself in a few years.

Why?

Insipiring fren
Link $1k

Masterful. See Sergey like that gives me the puckers.

cryptographic joseph is a sock for puppetry. death means little to socks.

I assume this crypto joe character is not too fond of chainlink?

Joe is in the army of ripple

who's to say, really. it's all theatre.

Attached: 1550351367101.png (549x577, 492K)

Good shop fren, ty.

Attached: 1549143082935.png (1000x767, 312K)

So when the price will go up?

Never cause it's a meme project

it will go down starting.. now

Tonight, strap in boys

Sometimes when I’m out at a bar or somewhere public I stop and look around and think to myself that I’m mos Likley the only person in this room who has heard of chainlink.
And it makes me very smug.

I feel that way when I watch National Geographic on the toilet.

Looks like I’ll be checking my own trip dubs today. Fucking cherries

Hey Linkies, consider the following:
>No confirmed association with any known entities besides a POC with swift
>No work even begun on any blockchain besides Ethereum while using the term “blockchain agnostic”
>Very little testnet use
>43c

Whoever is slanging you all hopium has some good shit to blind you from reality. Good luck though.

>in b4 “durrr we r early” and “durrr imagine not seeing future like me” copes.

checked

Hey incel, consider the following:
>your mom hasn't been "associating" with her husband
>your father has made no work on her lately
>very little time spent in her bed recently
>your mom likes my 9in

Whoever is slanging you all hopium has some good shit to blind you from reality your mom is getting railed by other men. Good luck though.

>in b4 “durr muh mom is gewd” and “durr stranger on da interwebz” copes.

Perfection

It looks like he's cupping the world's biggest balls.

He said collaboration is better because then people will see how Chainlink is the most reliable and valuable oracle in comparison in its own right, notwithstanding its shit competition.

except it’s literally dumping right now

>gossiping and fawning over some pointless crowd shows

This is the crypto equivalent of watching wrestling. Sirgay is a jawlet soiman with no working product who has already made and reinvested his millions. It's a slow bleed out from here.

>V 0.6 coming next year
>absolutely 0 (zero) talk of ChainLink outside of an anime forum board
>dumb teenagers buying LINK because of funny pictures posted on an anime website
>buying link because an anonymous poster said he did too

Sick project LMAO

I know for a fact I'm the only person who knows what chain link is at my workplace. WE ARE THE EARLY ADOPTERS

No, you're a clueless tech illiterate faggot who thanks to his toddler intelligence bought an obscure Ethereum token because of funny photoshop frogs.

user, we all want cheap link. relax

no way, isnt onion supposed to be highly anti estrogenic?

Checked

Linkies BTFO!
/thread

Lmao
Yet another tripfag cloutchasing on fucking biz. Unbelievably tiresome. Can't wait for next month when you get liquidated like all the rest.

The boyfriend of my gf's sister bought crypto feb 2018 and 3 weeks ago he didn't knew chainlink. We are all gonna make it frens. He bought Ada

DUCKS IN A ROW

Attached: B44FF66E-D66B-4619-AD18-37856A5F31C4.gif (367x265, 558K)

I just want this mouth breathing cult to fuck off outta my board.

Already top gainer in a bear market while fundamentals didn't change at all, do your thinking..

no faggot. it is OUR board now

based and redpilled

>random user
>fucking shill thread face value
What the fuck even is this stream? Give me some links to read or an elevator pitch

Attached: 1548569760524.jpg (720x861, 40K)

jesus that vocal fry

I’ll check these sick triple dubs

Elon chill the fuck out m8 or ill doxx you

pscp.tv/w/1OdJrRRXmppJX?q=@stinky_linke

Slouchyposepoorbodylanguage.jpg

Sorry nolinker, no bread for you.

>The shirt
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Keked very very audibly

Body language expert here, Sergys lean forward and hand movements are indicative of power and leadership. His lean forward and gaze indicates predator like focus and intrest much like a lion about to pounce on a gazelle. His hand movement is displaying tactile strength but also benevolence, like he has something important that he want to offer you.

That's only the first part of sergey's talk.

Holy fuck he got fat

how did chainlink become a meme

I mean its even out memed doge coin ...

how does Segey feel about this?

how did he get 20% or all biz threads as perma shills?

>Sergey basically just said Chainlink is doing derivatives for banks at ETH Denver.

>Sergey basically just said Chainlink is doing derivatives for banks at ETH Denver.

hmm didnt get to see any of the eth-denver action this week.

can someone give me a quick rundown?

3 people on this stage make oracle products
2 have thier legs crossed like scared bitches
the other is sergey nazarov

Attached: chadspread.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

DAMNIT SERGEY DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN EAT

WHEN MAINNET REEEEE

CHECKED
WRECKED

>Sergey casually dropping in after returning from Switzerland
Based

sergey is just emanating pure cock and ball musk making sure his pheromones dominate the air of the stage

truly a god

pitch yourself down an elevator shaft faggot

twitter.com/twobitidiot/status/1096917483921989632
Holy shit!
>Just wrapping up security audits
>Working with huge companies
>Going live soon

go back to grizzmade u fucking nigger lol

Confirmed shill and edge lord, careful how you use those two braincells.

Seriously though, I don't know what this thread is about at all, and I'd gsnuinely like to know.

Attached: 1544900244187.jpg (530x665, 88K)

Attached: Chainlinkspam.jpg (601x664, 100K)

>gone from rank 130 to top 40 in the longest bear market in crypto history

>checks respectfully towards you

just watched the whole thing
seems likee mainnet still a long waay off

I feel like it wood be very easy to shop that mike into a champagne glass and that sweater into a tux

I love this image. Good stuff.

Attached: 1543704873151.jpg (509x563, 154K)

He looks like a king

Kek'd

this is really well done sir

Attached: 1546788230035.jpg (680x748, 86K)