How bad is it ? He looks tired

Should we be worried...?

Attached: zzzer.png (1024x768, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUheuFDHSvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the face of a man with absolutely no fucks left to give

>he gained at least 60lbs

He just came from a conference in Switzerland. Of course he's fucking tired, you mong.

He is about to drop the biggest bomb

>ChainLink failed

Thats why he has gotten fat and depressed

>LINK is several rungs below Status snt on the logo advertisement
>LINK is only TWO (2) slots above fucking SALT
Kek

hes tired of having to share the stage with nobodies. those should all be replaced with high positioned CEO"s in insurance/banking/shipments. Its like being a grown ass adult and being asked to come play in the sandbox with a bunch of 6 year olds. Remember sergey and his team have been discussing/planning out/building their software for 2 years. they are building a solution at enterprise level.

It's so funny if you think about it. Sergay is no different than all other chink scammers that got into cryptos, did an ICO then fucked off with the money. He just never imagined that a highly autistic community on the internet will latch onto his project so much that it'll be impossible for him to just fuck off with no repercussions, so now he's stuck in this space that he doesn't really give a fuck about (he's a philosophy major LOL) just so he doesn't get doxxed and fucked over with if he ever tries to disappear with the money. He probably feels like the kid who's mom made him stay and eat his dinner while all his friends are playing outside and enjoying themselves without him.

Yes fren
Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the best investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing bet. The few anons that do get it and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen. It will make all current holders with 10k+ millionaires. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a 5x a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes parabolic you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Corvette and those of us who weren't total brainlets will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2021.

thanks for the pasta faggot i feel re-energized after those carbs

those ski lessons must have revitalized him. sergey was uncharacteristically poised and his presence dominated the stage. he seemed somewhat reserved as he was clearly in a league of his own compared to the beta males sharing his stage but consistently provided confident and informed answers without demonstrating the need to publicly BTFO the competition, a sign of a true alpha

t. nopants

I think he is reserved as the big strong dog style. He know he is several levels of leadership, knowledge and intellgience above those plebs, so basically he doesn't need to prove anything and they would maybe not even understand a basic conversation with him

Attached: photo_2019-02-13_23-40-57.jpg (1280x1280, 163K)

It's amazing if you really sit down and think about it in depth. The average normie will be blindsided by the singularity. I see it everyday. I'm just your average wagecuck. I interact with the public on a daily basis and I talk to hundreds if not thousands of random Joes every week. How many do you think even know what a smart contract is? On top of that, how many have the foresight, the knowledge, and the sheer balls to not just invest lunch money but to go all fucking in on the fourth industrial revolution?
I did an experiment one time. For one shift I asked every other customer casually if they had heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Most said yeah, they wish they bought in years ago. Then I asked if they had heard of Chainlink. Literally 0 out of 115 people I talked to had a clue. Crazy, right? Here I'm sitting on a fucking 75k bag and these poor pricks barely know how to log into Coinbase.
So yeah, I fake a smile and ask them how they're doing today. But I don't give a shit. I just have to keep up appearances so my boss doesn't shitcan me pre singularity.
I can't wait to see the look on my coworkers faces when they find out I'm leaving. They recommend you give 2 weeks notice so you don't burn any bridges. Fuck that. I can afford to rebuild any bridge I want. I own chainlink, mother fucker.

Was unironically gonna buy in this week but the optics of this are a complete joke. What the fuck are we doing? Take one look at this and tell me it's the sort of presentation that will make us future multi millionaires. I've seen ghetto freestyle competitions with better setups than this shit.

Crypto is a complete meme and peaked in 17. If you made it back then it was pure luck. NO ONE is going to invest in these goofballs.

Great, nice to hear something positive for a change. Had it up to here with these fudding fudders.

this.

>has everything laid out in front of him
>on Jow Forums
>doesn't have bitconnect atmosphere so doesn't buy

do you even fucking understand tech you undeniable fucking retard? you think mark zuckerberg shows up in a suit to work? you jeff bezos prances around in his $10k gucci suit? you fucking think steve jobs even contemplated coming to work in a suit? i seriously hope you not only get both kneecaps blown out so people can identify you as a handicapped retard from the get-go, but you shit yourself everywhere you go because you can quite clearly tell your intellectual level is that of a retarded 5 year old.

He looks fat as fuck

the absolute state of fucking biz when you expect someone as smart as sergey to show up as a fashion icon instead of sharing his vast knowledge of the space. fuck i hate you reeeeeeee's.

it's no surprise that those couch surfing roasts gave serg such rave reviews, he radiates BDE when he's in the zone. i think that he genuinely welcomes the competition as he knows his superior service will make a more compelling argument than autistically bickering on stage at some crypto-nerd event ever could. it's been a long ride since ICO but sergeys body language all but says that mainnet is right around the corner. it's always darkest before the dawn.

Uber is the biggest taxi provider without owning taxis. AirBnb is the biggest hotel provider without owning a single hotel. Chainlink will be the biggest data provider without owning a single data endpoint. With a total marketcap peak of about 10-20 trillion in 3-5 years, LINK could reach prices beyond 500$ per coin in my eyes. Ethereum had a bigger increase in just 2.5 years and Chainlink actually brings a bigger network effect with it. Sooo, thats conservative.

pasta but there is unironically some merit there. the uber and air bnb comparison is a quote from klaus schwab's book, which is unironically how i discovered smartcontract.com. either way -- bullish

You copied this almost word for word from that dude’s tweet. Think for yourself sometime

You know nothing, i bet you would have fell for bitconnect back in the days

you follow me on twitter, bitch, and you want to lecture me about independent thought? hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUheuFDHSvI

Attached: 1549746365870.png (371x339, 144K)

>Nolinker being absolutely retarded
Yep that sounds about right

I've seen this copypasta before.

Are these just bots posting in these Link threads?

*fart*

No dickhead, someone posted the tweet earlier. I don’t have a twitter account because I’m not a fucking man child

this

I r the pasta about "we are the gun to sergets head"

>This is fucking pointless. If these guys are still around next year they'll all be using to chainlink

This so hard. It’s like a nerd conference with talentless gamer geeks and then some super genius chess master in the midst.

anybody have the link to the talk?

You tell me OP. You tell me

Attached: 7777777.png (456x449, 238K)

he's completely bored of the other basedboys speeches knowing full well he can and will crush them all like tiny insects. he's not worried at all about the "competition"

ID says you’re FAT though.

witnessed and petr chccccccccccheked

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 8K)

I actually based it on this pasta if any kind user has it please post it

I would have more trust if Chain Link were headed by a pajeet. Google the CEO of Google to make my point.

Well put. Let's go Sergey!!!!

I can wait with hands of titanium. In the mean time I'll ponder on all the good I will do with the immensely large fortune that is granted if I just wait. It's easy actually.

Attached: 1550316128469.png (1387x1020, 332K)

This. I have a comfortable office job I don't find going to five days a week. I get paid anyway to sit on my ass. I can wait..It's all we need to do.

Is 75k linkies considered whale status?

It literally blows my mind tho think people out there are dumb enough to still be holding LINK after this long.

I think Sergey is cute.

he's handsome

Attached: 1541780786022.jpg (2975x3506, 3.34M)

Obviously. Chainlink is the key to the 4th industrial revolution. You don't think the API of biz is already running through Chainlink master nodes? Half of these responses are AI driven from analyzing thousands of Chainlink biz posts since fall of '17.