How hard is this amazon bubble going to pop?

youtube.com/watch?v=Efs3PyR8iBw

how hard is this amazon bubble going to pop?

Attached: Prime-air--1024x450.jpg (1024x450, 59K)

It's going to pop hard in the upcoming economic downturn.

Amazon can directly compete with FedEx as a shipping service if they open up locations for people to drop things off at and scale up with more planes.

Why would it pop when its business model isnt actually to make money?

They just cut out the fedex ups middleman. Trust me, my dad was a DO for a major corporate flight department. This is the smartest fucking move they could make. I don't even give a fuck if you think I'm larping. This is huge.

> well fucking done Jeff

And plus being a freight dog is the best way to fly a heavy. They have a fixed schedule, don't have to deal with pax, and fly the same route for 15 days a month for 300k plus a year. Its literally the shit. Amazon will have no problem finding pilots at least, fedex and ups always have long waiting lines for the feeders, much less their heavies.

Anyone who studies AMZN know what kind sales volume they have to keep up to rationalize it?

I guess they could divest this prime air bullshit into a third party if volumes did drop. Theres always pockets of wealth in Asia who want to gobble up a former US business or part of one at least.

jesus christ what's your first semester like...

because people don't have money to buy discretionary crapplastic

Can someone fucking please break up this Monopoly already like capitalism calls for?

Ffs

Very nice. They are making this really easy for the government. When we want to start chopping up amazon it will be super easy, just take the logistics and delivery part and make it its own company, take the website and make that its own company, and take all the products that amazon owns and sells in its website and make that its own company.

Thank you Jeff, very cool.

THIS, as a UPS driver fuck these guys. They'll come for our pay eventually.

SOMEBODY FUCKING DO SOMETHING ALREADY

Attached: 1536153071317s.jpg (250x242, 10K)

If amazon could think that as a seller, it was profitable to also deliver, why didn't UPS realize that as a deliverer, it was profitable to also sell?

I think you should blame your brainlet bosses.

>he thinks we live in a classical liberal capitalist society

Monopoly = paragon is Neo-Liberalism. Your government wants this, it creates "stability"

Attached: 1536016761845.png (645x729, 105K)

lmfao

Mock all you want but think about it. If Amazon can move into your turf, why couldn't you have moved into theirs first?

>just reverse engineer into a completely different market it's super easy bro!

Attached: 1535966867255.jpg (500x500, 54K)

It's not reverse engineering you retard. All you had to do was expand your business in the same way Amazon is doing right now.

Well, you are just their truck driver so you are obviously in no position to even understand business decisions. But for those reading, imagine if an UPS exec had said "Hey, what if we make a website where people can buy products from us and because we will also deliver them, we can give the industry's lowest prices to consumers".

Would have been free money but only Jeff Bezos was thinking this big.

it would be much more difficult for a company like ups to get into the online retail business.

Why?

If it can be done in one direction why not the other? The reality is that those fuckers were not thinking big. They had a business model that brought in free money every year and so they were complacent. THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF CAPITALISM. THE SMART AND HUNGRY WILL EAT THE DUMB AND COMPLACENT.

Can't wait to see UPS execs killing themselves. For the truck driver guy, if I was you I would suggest you start applying at amazon. They are clearly going to be the winner.

are you upset that you're a fucking mong posting nonsense on the web?

Attached: 1544736905192.jpg (326x294, 34K)

767 is a beauty

>why doesn't every company ever just expand in 1000's directions and become a monopoly of planet earth

see this is why you are a fucking tard.
btfo by a truck driver.
class dismissed.

Attached: 1532654760788.jpg (582x600, 33K)

Except that amazon is doing exactly that. Are you arguing that only humble book sellers and no one else can achieve that?

did you read my post? is it plausible or efficient for every company to go off in 1000 directions when they don't need to? amazon is literally one in a million.

>OMG ITS SO EASY WHY ARENT YOU DOING WHAT AMAZON DID LOL

Who said it was easy? I guess you really don't love money that much. That's okay, Jeff here will gladly accept those profits instead.

amazon is an inflated monster company that will crash and burn. ups will still be around because they have a good business.

t. anonymous neet that makes less money than the truck driver btfoing him on a spice girls action figure collecting forum

Attached: 1546581715930.png (510x391, 176K)

>Primeair grows
>Now Amazon delivers 100% of its orders
>Amazon is the biggest fish in this pond so now UPS have lost a huge chunk of their revenue
>stock crashes (it already lost quite a bit)
>Jeff acquires you
>Puts neat little Amazon stickers on all your planes and trucks
>Fires truck drivers who didnt believe in him

Jeff Bezos just announced Amazon Trucks, and will personally drive all trucks in America.

lol 10/10

Attached: 1506731920534.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

the whole economy is going to crash because everything is inflated as all fuck right now, but amazon will crash and burn and will be a lesson on how not to grow a company too quickly.

The economy will crash but amazon will only crash as hard as the economy, which means it'll recover. Remember amazon already survived dot-com.

Amazon treats their workers like shit. FedEx/UPS pay their pilots 200k+ a year and are unionized. Being a pilot has an incredibly high barrier of entry... Don't see this succeeding

this. nobody wants to work for amazon. boycott them at every level