His wife/gf has previous sexual partners

>His wife/gf has previous sexual partners
>Thinks he is going to make it

Attached: 3CE6AE26-63CA-46EA-A503-C0980ED1CE30.png (256x197, 52K)

So much this

I have taken some himens/ass virginities and all I can say its besides the bragging side there isnt a substancial change in your life.

The only reason that sexual partners fuck the shit up its because of "microquimerism" and because the woman body absorb parts of the DNA when sshe get in contact with semen material.

it's literally two membranes being rubbed together, an emotional hold over a woman is dominance over an entire pyramid of worse men. Don't lose the top spot, you're a King.
This is 2019, women have changed, men have to rise up to the occasion

0-2 is the acceptable range

>he has had sexual partners before marriage
>thinks he'll make it to heaven

>he has a wife or gf
>he thinks he is going to make it

>his gf has taken an entire pyramid of cock

she won't be emotionally controllable if she's already had a pyramid of men

Go away psyop

tfw gf never touched a dick before me, you need to get yourself a girl who's just as autistic as you are

>allowing an autistic woman to raise your children.
They are unfit by definition. They don't experience emotion as humans do.

>he has benis
>no making it with benis in 2019

>he considers himself a "man"
>"he" has slept with less than 50 women

pathetic.

Attached: lmao.png (500x730, 170K)

multiple sexual partners weakens pair bonding.

I agree

Bump

Not worth it.

>pair bonding
this is a cuckservative meme you stupid nigger
As long as ur wife/gf hasn't fucked nonwhites you're ok.
We live in stupid times where you can't beat females, give everyone some slack.

Attached: 1496085963388.jpg (393x395, 90K)

Women with high partner count see people as disposable. Themselves, their men, their kids, their friends.

Sluts are human garbage.

you incels are pathetic

We have new virgins hitting the legal age (which should be lowered in most jurisdictions) every day. Why settle for a slut?

I guess you're right, and so is OP. But the game's gotten harder and failure isn't always due to a lack of guts or grit. You have to give up a lot of respect for yourself to participate in the filth that is the modern woman, virgin or not.

Attached: 1503529426108.jpg (720x703, 64K)

ITT: people who have never taken someones virginity.

EXACTLY op

exactly

KEK

>settling for a used up thot

>aren't you going to man up and marry this used up whore? c'mon guys, let's be mature

bump

A pyramid of men she fucked or a pyramid of men she could fuck? What’s the difference. What I said necessarily didn’t imply anything of what you said kek. You white guys think about cock too much. It’s weird.

we wuz thots n shit

Based

Cope

I uironically wish I could take back all the sex I had before I found my current longterm gf. It makes sex way less meaningful and since I took her v card it means the world to her. Pair bonding is very real

No hymen no diamond

On the contrary I know I'm not missing out on much without her thanks to the hookups I've had

Hookups kind of blow and casual relationships don't feel right

If I can go back I’d stay a virgin
If you’re a virgin reading this please remain one til the right moment/marriage
We envy you it’s not the other way around
Once you lose it you really lose part of your innocence that you can never bring back, you won’t understand that til you’re older

microchimerism is a dumb Jow Forums-tier meme
pair bonding etc is very real though, don't marry a non-virgin

> It makes sex way less meaningful and since I took her v card it means the world to her

Jesus Christ I've been on this website for too long. 4channers are fucking demented weirdos.

Attached: baby face.jpg (385x383, 19K)

Ok let me break it down further, autist.

>I had multiple partners
>it made sex less special
>she had no partners until me
>since I took her virginity she is very attached to me
>I can't get that same level of attachment sexually since I had multiple partners

that's just wrong though, unless you're a lesbian. guys aren't supposed to get attached like that.

how do I short whores?

Don't speak on it unless you've actually fucked

lol wut

Attached: Proverbs_5.jpg (2016x980, 1.33M)

Based, you can forgive a woman who is trashy as fuck, but it doesn't mean that you should marry her, it just mean she should suck it up, repent and become a nun

But you are disposal user