LOL CHX BTFO

You fuckers laughed at me for selling yesterday and getting rekted by the 250eth buy. Whos fucking laughing now KEK

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 4.44.03 PM.png (667x352, 38K)

good it needed a retrace.

This shit coin is going to 0, the ponzi is over and your CEO is still a jew kys bagholders

bought at 5-6 cents, been taking profits on the way up. what price did you buy in at?

People are selling the news. Nothing happened since before the announcement vs today.

Did you buy back in yet? Looks like a double bottom.

Yea right, i'll buy back in once it "retraces" another 99%

this
fake wash trading volume and crowdfunding scam

I cant believe someone marketbought 250 eth yesterday, he lost 20% in one day KEK bagholders BTFO

kill yourself poor fag no one cares about your little tiny buys and sells.

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (480x270, 35K)

chx and qnt look like they are about to fall off a cliff

all that hype these last few days and the price is just going down

normally the sign of momentum shifting

If you remove that one random person who helped pump up the price to 0.30, it's actually fairly steady so far.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (961x291, 122K)

i bought the dip. brings my chx holdings to 103,000

That's not what you were saying last night... Did you forget?

Last night was manipulation, my TA says its going to crash another 99%

i keep buying chx every time i get paid. dont care what the price is. chx will be 10 billion marketcap in 2-5 years

the pajeets are fudding chx to fill their buy orders and you know it

Post a screenshot then.

Not gonna help you, you're a crybaby that has 40k chx. How does it feel seeing your bag go down every day?

>TA on a low cap coin.

bottom tier brainlet knuckle dragger detected

but you already said its going to drop 99%, you gave away your secret TA prediction.

> Normal retracement after weeks of running up.

> user acting like a literal retard at the sight if a normal retracement

1 chx = $1,000 in 2-5 years

How do people still fall for stuff as obvious as CHX? This looks like one of those anonymous white paper ICO scams from 2017.

I'm not crying, I'm making fun of you! It's funny seeing you desperately try to convince less than fifty people to sell you their bags.