Was this a good investment on his behalf?

was this a good investment on his behalf?

Attached: 149205489351.jpg (1439x2200, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was very obviously staged from the word go. How the fuck did so many gullible people buy any of this shit to begin with?

The fact he cried like a little bitch in that interview shows how pathetic of a cunt he is. Gay people are actually the fucking worst.

LMAO at how Dave Chappelle roasted him over this

Dave is also a failure lmao

oh god, why would he do this LMFAO

in what world was this a good idea

sources say his investment was $7000 ($3500 for each of the nigerian brothers)

chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack/

If Dave Chapelle is a failure why haven’t you killed yourself yet

Some people like playing the victim for attention so bad that they do shit like this
Most of the wannabe victims out there are at least smart enough to just lie and make up a story about being attacked which would have happened long ago, and therefore is unlikely to be proven or disproven
But a few idiots feel the need to stage something recent to garner maximum sympathy/attention. Too bad there's a major risk in being exposed with facts, basic investigative work and common sense while doing that

This guy said the men first approached him in ski masks and one of them asked him - ASKED him, mind you - "aren't you that faggot Empire nigger?"
First of all, if the guys hate black/gay people so much then how the fuck would they recognize him? Wouldn't they not watch the show since it's a black show with a gay character, and therefore not know about him?
He's not that big of a star on it to be recognizable to the average person. I don't even watch that show and the only people I know from it are the 2 main stars, Terence Howard and Taraji Henson
But let's say they already knew who he was, as strongly suggested by the fact that they clearly followed and targeted him for a nighttime attack with their faces covered. Why the hell would they bother asking him who he was, if they already knew who he was and what they were there to do?
Why wear a mask, yet risk future ID'ing by having him hear your voice? Why even bother with a pre-attack conversation?
He said he kept the rope around his neck to make sure police saw exactly what the men did when he reported it.....but he also said he didn't want to call the cops at first. So what the fuck happened in the interim? Did he keep the shit on his neck as a keepsake instead of for evidence at that time? Or did he take it off then put it back on before deciding to call the cops, to make his story look really good?
Too many holes in his account

The dude is even Jewish to boot. Every time.

Fake and gay

It’s just a (((cohencidence)))

Dave is a sell out fag
He was good before he hiatus but now with Netflix deals he tows the liberal line of being an unfunny ignorant bitch

This. I realized that when he flipped out over there being too many white people at one of his shows in hartford and said Kim Jong Un should drop a nuke there. He used to use racial humor a lot but he never used to say anything as explicitly racist as that.

gay black men are quite literally the lowest of the low. lower than dogs.

Woah, typical american circus here
also lmao at "Empire" with a cast like... that. Truly they don't know how funny they are

The expression is “toes the line”. Like almost crossing a boundary but not.

shorting his career i see

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>paying $7k to ruin your career
sounds like LINKfags, what's the problem here

He's a gay black jew, what the fuck did you expect

>JUSSTie
>>SMOLlett
lmao

But, hey, just among us friends, who's gonna know?
;^)

>jew
Every fucking time

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doin.jpg (464x633, 64K)

>dont worry this will definitely work, I'm an actor I can totally make this believable

So when’s the real lynching?

My uncle worked security that night, the same uncle that got me into Chapelle. It was hard, but he did apologize to the entire city of Hartford.

Attached: jussie.png (500x678, 278K)

Because he is gay and black and if you don;t believe black gay dudes when they complain about harassment, then you are a shitlord, shitlord.