Scam vibes

I would really like to believe in this token, but I can't get over the scam vibes. Am I wrong to feel this way?

Attached: own.jpg (1000x500, 36K)

The CEO is a jew, what do you expect honestly?

the fud always starts when the price is dropping, dont fall for this shit these faggots just want you to sell into their buy orders.

this

buy the dip like me

STFU noobs. Nobody wastes their time fudding shit unless they're trying to fill their bags for cheap

Profit?

this is a shit coin its going to dump hard tomorrow

Pretty obvious that this is a Pajeet pump job with no real product anyone would use.

this

You must be drunk high or straight stupid.

Did you buy back in yet, OP?

Devs have been dumping this on Idex since late last year (exactly when pajeets started flooding this board with Downie shilling).

It's ironic - blockchain is what makes it possible for halfassed slavic con artists to pull off this kind of scam, but it also prevents them from hiding their dumping.

if i could i would put a bullet through your skull

I hate to admit it but he's right.

i'm never posting on biz again.. fucking discord groups fudding good projects to buy lower.. you people are scum

If I could I would get you some kind of job training so you'd have a way to make a living that didn't involve ponzi schemes; so that you'd have some purpose in life instead of being a worthless parasite.

Hey guys i just wanted to say thank you. I thought i lost my ownies with the 250 eth buy ytd, but I just made off with 4k ownies. Thanks for selling to me :) ILY you guys PEACE

Knew it.

Yea and i'll appreciate if you stop calling me out on it, we can trade it tgt if you dm me. The fags here are super easy to manipulate kekek

What's your stack, LIAR!

I've sold. I just don't trust the Sascha guy during his AMA. He looks like he's lying to me.

are you the fag that made the thread about dumping all your CHX yesterday?

page 5 top holders

>no. of companies increasing daily
>no. of assets increasing daily
Once mainnet is out i cant wait for the market buys to start. The 4k i earned is unironically worth 40k eoy

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 7.50.30 PM.png (882x296, 102K)

You dick, I'm page 6. But you knew that.

Also I'd rather educate than manipulate. What you're doing is a nigger move.

>AMA on 24th
>Partnership announcements
>Marketing starting
>Mainnet in 6 weeks
>DPOS, locking up 50 mil tokens
Who in their right mind would sell the bottom with all this coming out? Who else but Jow Forums :)

Look at the number of CHX asks and the number of CHX bids on IDEX. This coin is going to tank to 0.18 or less by tomorrow.

Yea sorry to burst your bubble, no one is gonna place a buy order bigger than 5 eth on idex. The bots immediately place 10 eth above you. People are just market buying

Nice trips, cap'N Cunt!

Attached: 1549583556393.png (797x563, 742K)

good because i got 40 ETH waiting to buy in.

I meant I'm looking at the prices right now and people are undercutting each other every second. Most of these people are selling thousands of CHX, instead of sub-100 like I saw few hours earlier. In about 30 minutes the market price will reach the same as the highest bid order. I hold CHX btw. Didn't the same shit happen last week?

Hope the demonic dubs won't come true.

Top of page 3 boys. When do I get my lambo?

Maybe if people would stop trying to panick retards into selling their lambo tickets...

Jinx. You owe me a soda.

You owe me a continued effort to spreading the good word that is chx so I can buy you 50 sodas.

How about I spread you with a soda?

Green candle, incoming.

Any meaningful buy is a huge candle, they'll start flowing soon enough

>Look at the number of CHX asks and the number of CHX bids on IDEX. This coin is going to tank to 0.18 or less by tomorrow.
Wow you seem like quite the trader, master of price action are we? Dipshit.

>Any meaningful buy is a huge candle, they'll start flowing soon enough
Seriously, everything still on testnet. IDGAF what the price does right now this is the most obvious rocket I've seen in this space in a while.

These numbers are obviously fake. I was going to market buy CHX on Idex tomorrow but now I definitely won’t.

Agreed. Hopefully I will be embracing the neet life in 6 months or so.

Perfect. We don't want you.