Craig is coming for you faggots

Craig is coming for you faggots

Attached: CSWTweet.png (734x256, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/areodc/substratum_class_action_lawsuit_please_reach_out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the application of the electromagnetic force inside an atom
Not how patenting works. Fuck off kreg.

You owe CSW $5 for the ATP you just used to write that shitpost

How about you lick my balls instead?

IP is theft and this faggot proves it. Imagine buying this scam artists shitcoin

I'm stiff

>He doesn't know about Craig Wright, more commonly know as Satoshi the inventor of bitcoin.

I will give you a quick run down.

This man owns every single patent on earth. You cannot publish patents anymore because he already owns them. He has more than 200 degrees from various universities, he even owns the patent on basic momentum formulas, the next time you push a shit from your anus you better believe you are paying royalties to Craig "Satoshi" Wright.

This man is so rich he can buy the planet but instead spends his extremely valuable time making a better financial world and educating us on twitter. His own words on why he turned down the president position at Harvard as head of facility and chief of all academia: "I was asked why I would rather educate people on twitter than at a ivy league. I told them its simply my intellectual mind needs to reach as many people as possible and if you don't like that STIFF"
>S= Satoshi
>T= Teaching
>I= Intellectuals
>F= Fundamentals
>F= Fast

He only sleeps one hour a night the rest of the time he is publishing patents and suing other people for patent infringement. He solved the P versus NP problem when he was only 7 years old but has made it adamantly clear that the world is not ready for the consequences.

In his down time he writes scripts for movies as a hobby. Every single Oscar nominated film has been written by him under various pseudonyms.

A lot of his more clandestine projects is unknown but rumor has it that he is currently working on a project to nullify entropy and change the laws of physics. He already has the patent but he needs to wait a couple of years to publish it because craigmanity is not evolved enough yet.

Dude thats $7200 bucks

He doesn't own shit. Show some evidence of him owning every patent or gtfo. Patents don't work that way.

based and STIFFpilled

patent troll larp

Going to be so funny when SV moons to $10k and you faggots are left with your pants down

Attached: Craightweet.jpg (739x279, 49K)

Remember, all anonymity is DONE. You shills are going to jail for breaking the law

Attached: cswtweet2.jpg (740x240, 44K)

The only one I see shilling shit here is you Kreck

Filtered.

Are you retarded?

Attached: cswtweet3.jpg (741x254, 45K)

Jesus. What an absolute joke of a man.

Craig is coming for faggots? That's pretty gay user.

Attached: creg at work.png (922x604, 962K)

>harmonize with each other’s essence via micropayments
No wonder this faggots page is private and he blocks half the known universe for petty reasons

Just go away craick. I know its you shitposting here.

You push sixteen forks, what do you get?
Another bagholder and deeper in debt
Satoshi don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company fork

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/areodc/substratum_class_action_lawsuit_please_reach_out/
lol

He has the patent of Chuck Norris.

Who the fuck are you talking about? Too much s oy in your brain shill?

Attached: Craightweet4.jpg (731x195, 36K)

>mfw someone actually took the time to come up with this

but muh patents

Listen up you little cocksuckers, you are either with Craig, or against him. He fucking invented this shit, so he has the RIGHT to destroy anything in this space as he sees fit. How fucking DARE you faggots develop anything involving crypto without his express permission? Well, you've really fucked up now, because Craig is coming after you degenerate anarchists, and you will lose EVERYTHING, and probably end up in prison because of it. You "investors" have participated in the illegal buying and selling of unlicensed securities, and have encouraged others to do the same, which is also illegal.
I'm forwarding this thread directly to Craig, as he is a very good friend of mine from the bathhouse scene. Prepare to get fucked like only Craig can fuck, you retards!

Attached: 1548797451613.png (532x405, 245K)

holy shit its the metaverse , does he have a patent on that? all in on ETP the chink coin of the century

Damn, you know your shit!
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

How much do I owe for each breath?

when 10k sirs

Attached: craigsaman.jpg (1125x862, 188K)

Literally your life.

no YOU are the homo gay!

Attached: Kate Bush - Babooshka.gif (320x234, 898K)

craig is unironically gay and youre gay for talking about him