The next 100x

The next 100x

Attached: EC962E25-743F-4645-BF97-086A104E270E.png (400x400, 25K)

I, too, am receiving my mining payout from f2pool friend. yes please goys buy this shit

Hey me too. How many GPUs you got running?

Maybe in 5 years, gonna take some time for distribution with the 1 coin mined every second forever, I'll buy in around $0.24

Attached: 1550287380275.jpg (720x753, 151K)

no buy grin now or get left out

There are only 2 million coins out there might as well grab a bag

Btw this is satoshi’s second project

Next month there’ll be 3 million coins. I’ll wait, thanks.

Yeah but the bag holder base will 10x

Guaranteed win, only profitable coin to mine GET THE FUCK IN

i thought mimble wimble was going to be added to bitcoin?

Meh, they fucked it with the emmision rate, not worth it, and they haven't even released a windows wallet

20 1080ti's

How can one person be so retarded

Stay poor

I’m rgabhh

Is f2pool the best mining pool?

Nah don’t mind on chinkpools.

Mine on Grinmint or grin-pool

Spread the hashrate

You know that grin’semission schedule isiterally identical to Bitcoin’s right? There are simply not any halvenings

probably not, its just what worked with my rigs on day 1 and i never changed it so whatever, fuck shitcoins

Attached: 2080ti.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

TOO MUCH DILUTION

21M != ∞

old mining buddy tried shilling me on bitgrin. anyone even know about that one?

Technically bitcoin isn't byzantine fault tolerant, as consensus must be definitive and blockchains are based on probability. The Hashgraph is not only BFT, but is asynchronous (aBFT) which has literally never been implemented in the history of the internet. ABFT voting algorithms with strong math proofs have existed for 30 years, but the bandwidth required to send and receive so many votes and receipts made them completely impractical. Hashgraph uses hashes and digital signatures to link events (transactions) together and create a history of communication, which allows us to apply those aBFT voting algorithms virtually, without sending any votes over the internet. Hashgraph not only sets the bar for security, but does so at incredible speeds. All that's needed to be communicated is the transactions themselves, the timestamp, plus two hashes (1-2% more data) and you gossip this out, which is the fastest known way to distribute information in a network. After that, latency to consensus is about 3 seconds, depending on node proximity, bandwidth, and number of nodes. Hashgraph is literally better than anything we've ever seen and are likely to ever see in our lifetime. People can hate on the patent and I understand that, but institutions and corporations don't necessarily subscribe to the same ideology; they want stability, governance and regulatory compliance. This is not Jow Forums, we are Jow Forumsnessmen and should only care about making money. Hedera has taken all the right steps to be fast-tracked to an ETF, leaving bitcoin in the dust

Attached: 2334784676.png (541x398, 398K)

Just another fork going to zero like Beam

Only one thing is certain. Grin represents the future of PoW and the way Blockchains work. All the transactions in bitcoin’s history can be compressed into 300MB using more mimblewimble.

that's what i thought. grin seems to actually be worth something though. didn't expect that, personally (albeit i didn't do much digging beyond the basics)

It’s one of the legit projects actually incorporating innovative tech out there

7.7G/s 31 checking in

When should I dump these bags?

That's a serious operation you got going there.
Did you actually buy six GTX 2080 Tis for this?

I'm at 12 gps on GTX1070 x3, cuckaroo29.

I traded 90 ETH for a big bag of grin. If grin loses, I'm moving on from crypto.

Will I make it with 8 grinerinos