THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=gnlpVPFegGA

SHOTTIE BTFO
CHIEF KEEF BTFO
CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD BTFO
JANNIES ETERNALLY BTFO

#SCUMGANG
#SNITCHGANG
#TREYWAY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SCOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOOPY DOOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1524254153436.jpg (1200x715, 138K)

FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS /MU/

Attached: 459.png (1166x730, 1019K)

Do you kids post this stupid shit on Jow Forums because you know the mods don't care and you know you'd be ridiculed to oblivion if you dared to post it on /mu/?

fuck that I'm jammin

>ridiculed to oblivion
/scg/ was the most popular general on /mu/ in 2018 second to only /kpop/. faggot cunt. i hope pajeets fud you into generational debt
based

Ok he clearly snitched and is going to get murdered who cares

>6ix9ine will never get a million views
>6ix9ine will never chart on billboard
>6ix9ine will never beat the pedo case
>6ix9ine will never get 2 million views
>6ix9ine will never have a number one hit on billboard
>6ix9ine will never collaborate with legitimate artists
>6ix9ine will never get 5 million views
>6ix9ine will never have another song chart on billboard
>6ix9ine will never get a million followers on ig
>6ix9ine will never get 10 million views
>6ix9ine will never go to chicago
>6ix9ine will never have 3 number one singles on the billboard at once
>6ix9ine will never get 50 million views
>6ix9ine will never get 100 million views
>6ix9ine will never get 1 billion views
>6ix9ine is going to jail for a long time
>6ix9ine will never beat the case
[YOU ARE HERE]
>6ix9ine snitched and will get murdered soon
>6ix9ine will never win a grammy
>6ix9ine will never film a single on the moon
>6ix9ine will never occupy all top 40 spots on the billboard at once
>6ix9ine will never start a company that exits at a a 100x multiple
>I will never regret buying stock in that company
>6ix9ine will never become president
>6ix9ine will never solve music

niggas iffy tho

kinda snitchy yo

What a fucking bitch. He has lost all street cred. Good luck getting a regular job with those face tats you fucking cuck.

>street cred
imagine thinking credibility is valued in entertainment these days

>multi-millionaire
>ever needing a real job
lel

At first I thought he wasn't going to serve. Since i'm always seeing rappers in and out of jail. but this was some serious shit this time.

daaaam

don't forget BOBBY SHMURDA BTFO

shmurda she wrote

trolling >>> snitching

since we're in Jow Forums
trolling = attention, and attention conquers the internet economy. who gives a shit about snitching when you can troll forever?

this. trolling = engagement, engagement = views, views = leverage. keeping it "real" is castration

HE WALKS

6-9 KING OF RAP

FUCK THE HATERS

ALL PRAISE 69 NIBBUHS

yeah look at meek mill, he's a fuckin fool. He's still trying to act like it's all about being a "G". Meanwhile all the meme rappers are DESTROYING the charts.

i think 69 will bounce back, but how? I have no clue. He STILL BTFO everybody tho

You are incredibly naive if you honestly don't think someone is gonna try to kill this dude
He agreed to snitch on gang members. He will have to watch his back for the rest of his life and spend good money on protecting himself. I don't think you realize how crazy and vengeful these dudes are even over the pettiest shit, so imagine over something like this
I'm not wishing death on him but honestly.....I'll be surprised if he lives another decade at most

dam this might be true

yikes

Am I supposed to be upset that a bunch of niggers are going to go to jail now?

Attached: 1550296743354.png (1795x1795, 878K)

He's gonna need either 24/7 bodyguards or the greatest witness protection program of all time, plastic surgery included. And I'm not kidding
I would say just move to another country but some of these criminals are willing to travel or outsource a hit
Stuff like this is what the Stop Snitchin' movement was originally about. It wasn't about not giving cops info about a crime as an innocent civilian with a valuable tip. It wasn't about simply committing a crime yourself but refusing to fess up for a plea deal
People apply Stop Snitchin' to those scenarios, when it's actually about when you commit crimes with others and get caught, then rat them out to save your own ass
And that's exactly what this clown did

Fake news, he’s going to get a lesser sentence. He’s not getting out anytime soon though.

Street cred actually does matter for his particular image and rap genre
He's not like Drake or Rick Ross, who can get exposed for being a former corrections officer or having a ghostwriter, but they can still have a career afterwards because they're legit talented at doing mainstream hip hop

soundcloud rap is entirely different from regular rap grandpa

He ran with primitive gang-banging niggers you dumb faggots, not some international syndicate of professional Bond villains. He's just going to block off a few urban shitholes as no-go zones and laugh.

Attached: 1488074223057.jpg (448x455, 30K)