How the fuck is this shit still under $20? What the FUCK?

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 226K)

Israel has no right to exist.

kill yourself you stupid faggot

It always will be. What is total supply brainlet

read the white pepper, link=coffee

shut the fuck up you stupid faggots

>says increasingly nervous bagholder
>why are my worthless tokens n-not $20!!!! ARGHHH

How small is your bag that you still feel the need to FUD?

for all you know I could have 200k link with a plan to sell at $1.15

This.

I sure hope so

Yeah but u don’t sooo

triggered kike shill
go gas yourself you smelly hooknose

For all of you fags, I have over a million link and don't plan to sell till 1k eoy and I'm a billionaire which I will then lift biz single handedly out of poverty and employ a NEET army to overcome the kikes once and for all and bring eternal peace to the world

Based

thanks men save my ID so you can draft me when the time comes

Pretty based.

Attached: 1538933136649.jpg (923x713, 68K)

it's because no one knows about it and the rick and morty iq meme really does apply to chainlink. if you expose most people to the oracle problem, videos of sergey explaining link, and shove every bullish piece of information concerning link down their throats EVEN THEN they are still not going to "get it" at a level where they'll start frantically accumulating because they understand and feel deep down in their bones where this is going. the problems link solves, the methods it's using- it's all too abstract. it literally cannot be real to them until it is.

shit coin kek you will never make it.

Based, i can't wait to massacre the kikes until no one is left breathing and finally free this planet from their degeneracy and tyranny for good.

Attached: 1481710194613.jpg (1100x660, 143K)

>"every right" fixed that for you.

You guys are lost and cannot be saved

>t. shlomo sweatingstein
We are coming for you rabbi

Attached: 1544978582624.jpg (1024x1021, 130K)

Im catholic. Come get me. Skin me alive take a photo of your work and then shop a jew in the picture and post it on pol.

You are not a catholic, nigger. You are a lobotomized zogbot following the satanic and frankist-sabbateist noahid precepts of vatican II, you are the antithesis of true logos and Jesus basically spit on your soul and will never forgive you for your cowardice and ignorance.
Pic related is what a real catholic looks like and it basically kick the kikes' asses.

Attached: Decreuse_-_Louis_IX.jpg (557x695, 86K)

Yeah you are lost and god will not forgive until you repent. Catholics should not hold hate.

Fpbp and /thread

>t. kike ousted from the temple by God's son himself
How are healing those whip marks, rabbi?

Attached: 1506558197286.jpg (1280x967, 296K)

>save my ID so you can draft me when the time comes

The sheer redditery. Fucking hell all you linkers need to fuck off back home.

checked ;)

what game is that?

But he is right.. Go back to plebbit and Kys fag