Chain(Link) Gang

PLEASE post the white paper and the most important documents and media about Chain Link, I'm tired of the hype and the memes. I JUST want the truth

Attached: Charles Schumer.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chain.link/town-crier-and-chainlink/
blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
imgur.com/a/bklfSCi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel has no right to exist.

shut the fuck up you stupid faggot

You can't handle the truth

Technically a blockchain isn't byzantine fault tolerant, as consensus must be definitive and blockchains are based on probability. The Hashgraph is not only BFT, but is asynchronous (aBFT) which has literally never been implemented in the history of the internet. ABFT voting algorithms with strong math proofs have existed for 30 years, but the bandwidth required to send and receive so many votes and receipts made them completely impractical. Hashgraph uses hashes and digital signatures to link events (transactions) together and create a history of communication, which allows us to apply those aBFT voting algorithms virtually, without sending any votes over the internet. Hashgraph not only sets the bar for security, but does so at incredible speeds. All that's needed to be communicated is the transactions themselves, the timestamp, plus two hashes (1-2% more data) and you gossip this out, which is the fastest known way to distribute information in a network. After that, latency to consensus is about 3 seconds, depending on node proximity, bandwidth, and number of nodes. Hashgraph is literally better than anything we've ever seen and are likely to ever see in our lifetime. People can hate on the patent and I understand that, but institutions and corporations don't necessarily subscribe to the same ideology; they want stability, governance and regulatory compliance. This is not Jow Forums, we are Jow Forumsnessmen and should only care about making money. Hedera has taken all the right steps to be fast-tracked to an ETF, leaving bitcoin in the dust

Are you new to the internet? Fucktard.

Not this kike he looks so evil, you fucking killed the thread

Heres your truth

A shitcoin has usd coin pairs for NO REASON

Based chinks will raise this to $10 and it's all I need. Waste your time reading whitepapers if you want this shit is HAPPENING

Attached: 1550313554927.png (2048x1856, 491K)

Okay sure I don't care I just want serious investment advice from this serious investment webpage; I'm tired of cold-storing my money in a bank getting $.13 once every six months I'd rather have a good chance of losing everything I own than have my money sitting there doing nothing but padding some bank's own investment assets.

Also why do I see a bunch of small

Your gonna MAKE IT fren. Quote: "I'm tired of cold-storing my money in a bank getting $.13 once every six months I'd rather have a good chance of losing everything I own than have my money sitting there doing nothing but padding some bank's own investment assets." That's the spirit, you show them. Take your hard earned REAL MONEY and put it all in some shit coins. See you on the other side LOSER! Fuckin unbelievable .... " there's a SUCKER born everyday".

Attached: you-cant-handle-the-truth-which-movie-by-cinema-holics-5197994.png (500x610, 115K)

Same 5 faggots in the chainlink position here all day EVERYDAY. Wtf. I check in twice a day to see if anything has changed. Nope. Its the same. sad

Hard life huh pajeet?

KYS faggot you wish you were part of the master race. Pieces of shit like you make fun of the liberal victim mentality yet you passive aggressively play the victim card in life and blame the big bad evil jews. Pathetic

Attached: zohan-compressed.jpg (210x246, 18K)

>Pieces of shit like you make fun of the liberal victim mentality yet you passive aggressively play the victim card in life and blame the big bad evil jews. Pathetic
Holy fuck, Jow Forums actually fucking destroyed in one line.

Attached: seana_ethan_then.jpg (634x696, 117K)

For you? Are you the one at the end of the "chainlink"?

Fuck off fud.

The amount of money I have isn't enough to start a business, it isn't enough to do much of anything of significance. I couldn't even afford to pay for my funeral with it. Instead I'm going to put it all into NOVAVAX and shitcoins and by the end I'm going to be able to hire you to kys you're are self faggit lmao

You can post to this asshole infested place but you can't find links wp and you don't have the mind to start figuring out the lay of the land on your own.

Unironically but absolutely and unequivocally literally go Fuck. Your. Self.

also try: Lottery Tickets, Sucking Cock under a bridge, International "Assassin", Netflix Series writer, Gimp slave boy toy. So many choices to choose. OMG... so many basement dwelling losers on biz. Where you born retarded? or did you hit your head recently.

lol butthurt

All you need to know

Attached: 14649393593268151.png (560x280, 100K)

>thank me later
blog.chain.link/town-crier-and-chainlink/
blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab
imgur.com/a/bklfSCi

based

t. nopants

I didn’t realize it was difficult to google “chainlink whitepaper”.
It also must be real difficult to go to YouTube and search for “Sergey Nazarov”. Must be real difficult to move your mouse and click on any of the hundreds of speeches he has given about his project.
Life must be tough for you brainlet.