What is this?

Some altcoins have just pumped 100%
What caused this? Is it pump and dump groups? Is it the bots?

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-153608_Brave.jpg (1080x1310, 180K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190217-154024_Brave.jpg (1075x987, 127K)

Does anyone know what the names of some pnd groups? How do they operate and what tactics do they use?

its not even american pump and dumpers, its koreans and chinese leverage large BTC amounts and essentially gambling they can cash out their initial investment as long as they can get enough idiots to buy in (and it works)
my analysis group has determined that almost all recent shitcoin retard-pumps originated across korean exchanges or began during asian morning time first
the absolute subhumans spamming the pumps after the fact across the chans are discord trannies trying to scoop up crumbs, having bought in 50% or 75% up the way on up the ramp of the pump, and have almost nothing to do with the success of the pump and dumps
we are not really sure what it means for the market, because 2017 did not begin this way, the retard pumps for shitcoins were a symptom of huge btc/eth price surge causing a gold rush effect to turn erc20 tokens into actual valuable currency
my theory is that fiat and stablecoin gateway are so ubiquitous now that a btc/eth bull run is not required for shitcoin pumps, and allow for idiots to lose their money even more quickly and easily than in 2017

tl;dr don't worry about it, continue to accumulate "blue chips" as the market stays down

if you absolutely MUST chase a pump, never buy the top of a spike, and only jump in and out with as little as 5-10% gain

volume of EOS gambling dapps is down almost 50% in the past month
it's not because chinks stopped gambling, it's because something happened that put a stop to a great deal of it

it might be assuming too much, but this feels like the money from asian crypto gambling space moving into market manipulation, since they are flush with cash and have nothing to lose by pumping shitcoins

again, just my personal theory, impossible to tell without thorough and expensive analysis of wallet movement, that nobody is going to pay for

we're trying to think about how to make some cash from it, but best we can tell is watch korean/chinese (actual chinese exchanges) very carefully, then buy basically anything as soon as it jumps 15%+ in an hour or two, during korean/chinese AM hours, since it means it is probably being market manipulated

Thank you.
At the moment I'm not in any trades. I can't see how we've bottomed out yet. I'm thinking we're touching a low $2000 (sooner rather than later), and then maybe a shit load of sideways action before we even begin to think about a bull market.
For the last two years I've only been studying bitcoin charts, I have a few alts I'm interested in.... but anyway it just didn't make any sense to me that we've got no action in bitcoin and yet these alts have just exploded out of seemingly nowhere.

Do you know how these pnds group?
Is it as simple as buying shit tons of the currency and advertising it around the interwebs?

Bullrun confirmed

imo charts are meaningless on bitcoin (and everything else), because they are so easily manipulated, and are regularly manipulated besides

market sentiment can be gauged through sentiment analysis across social media and search engines, but is not useful for targeting individual shitcoins unless you are aware of them before hand and monitoring them for changes (ex: raiblocks interest over time spiked shortly before it went on its 20,000% run )

Traditional shitcoin pump and dump groups operate in this manner: Imagine a series of concentric circles with whales/money in the center, inner circle of mini whales and psychopaths in the middle ring, and peons (the shills you see trying to push their already pumped garbage on the chans) in the outer ring

Whales accumulate shitcoin for months while it is under the radar -> bring it up to the center ring of "insiders" and convince them to begin buying, while the both coordinate to bring the peons in on it days/weeks later after they have already increased volume on the shitcoin. The pump commences by whales staggering buys and wash trading, at which point they convince their inner circle and peons to stagger buys upwards at ever increasing prices, with smaller amounts of counts.

In effect, the whales and middle circle dump on the peons, with the promise of massive gains at the top of the pump. Sometime the peons even get some gains, a reward for all the hard work they did shilling and advertising the coin halfway through its initial pump.

The whole time the peons think they are part of the inner circle and privy to some secret tactics, and that the "public" are the ones they are dumping on. They walk away with pitiful gains, since they tend to hold through the top and try to make up their staggered buys (that they were told to do), as their own whales sell to them.

If you really want to be part of that, you won't get recruited on Jow Forums, and that's all I will say to that effect.

Bots and hostile whales make individual accumulation and shilling almost impossible, because you will get suppressed unless it is on an ultra-low cap only available on DEX's

DEX's are the playground of miniwhales trying to solo market manipulate obscure shittokens, and it happens with moderate success.

Personally, I am doing nothing but DCA-ing into ETH/BTC. The real money will come as the market cap bumps up, and will make these shitcoin pumps look very silly.

check markets on cmc -> upbit/krw is 98% of volume.

dont get burned by koreans.

Buy groestlcoin immediately.

the absolute state of cryptocurrency shills

>koreans and chinese leverage large BTC amounts
Post proof please

it's literally pumping right now fag

kek it went up 10% since he posted that

lol 50 cents. there are dumb niggers who bought this shit at 8 bucks. your fucking retarded to be buying into this meme coin.

>
sold for 1000k profit and shes with me now

This greasy goestl gristle is mine

Attached: 1550381634389.jpg (800x1200, 882K)

The bullrunbis starting, everything has bottomed and is slowly breaking upwards.

>vertcoin
Living up to its name I see.

It's the jews

>my analysis group
shut the fuck up faggot

Samefag shills

>down bart imminent

I already greased that gristle grouse, enjoy my gravy glumps.