Saturday Night Drinking Thread

>What are you drinking?
>What are you listening to?
>What are you holding?

Attached: 1514015932706.jpg (733x512, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMCP39f3_wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My first job was cashier at a gas station. There was a certain type of person who bought steel reserve. It was always in quantity, and it was always every day or every day.

They looked sad, and angry, and like they knew they had wasted their life feeding their alcoholism. I never once saw a person who looked happy, while buying steel reserve, except for the homeless nigger that somehow panhandled his way to a liter of malt liquor and a microwave burrito every day.

Drinking is for niggers, drink coffee/cumbucha instead, preferrably coffee.
T. alcoholic with no pants.

30 pack of Miller lite. Playing tf2

Beer
Night Moves by Roosevelt
100% Link

Johnny Walker
Netflix
Btc eth neo and a buttload of link.

we all have to budget.

Stopped drinking after 75 days straight
I'm on day 5 and started to feel bretty good
Listening to a tauk concert
Bitcoin maximalist

Drinking CUM.... buckets & buckets of Cum. Been sucking dicks for over 10 years now. Cant get enough of the creamy jizz. I can tell exactly what you have been eating the past week. Fuck i love seamen... Glug.... smack...suck... lick it all up. Drinking cUm is where its at. Join me?

you drank 75 days straight?

wat

Started with 5 drinks at night and was doing 10-15 drinks a night and stopped on Tuesday

coors light
pure silence
BLOCK

Based

>Working in Nashville running sound. Have had two shots if casamigos blanco tequila and three Miller lights
>LINK and only LINK
>the same 250 covers over and over and over

>mfw ive had 4 steelies tonight

Wine. Wine is the best drunk IMO and I've been getting wasted for like 10 years. Although vodka comes in a close second. I'm drink I think apothic (aged in whiskey barrels which is fucking amazing). Listening to Fief dungeon synth and remembering the good old days.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMCP39f3_wg

Attached: 1544144788896.png (640x626, 97K)

wine is literally the worst thing to get drunk off of. Hangover from hell.

this is true user, this is why i'm more of an everclear guy

okay its not as bad as everclear, but its pretty bad.

I don't get hungover on wine, but I take 2-3 capsules of magnesium and drink a "snake juice" drink of salt and potassium before sleeping and it's fine. I'm in my late 20s.

everclear really isnt that bad, it gets its reputation form lightweight idiots who use it as the bogey man

i could do about a bottle of wine a night for a good drunk and no hangover with no extras to prevent

its fucking 90% alcohol. it gets a bad rap because its almost pure alcohol. you might as well drink rubbing alcohol.

its 95% if my memory is correct, yeah i mean its not the best but gets the job done quick and cheap

if I get some vodka how do I make it go down easier with hurting my stomach

hey, im not dogging you. if you get shit done with everclear then you are legit. but dont pretend everclear isnt fucking battery acid. because it is.

My buddy did 2-3 bottles of red for about 3 months and has literal alcohol brain damage
His hands shake and isn't all there even after being sober for 100+ days
His withdraw caused hallucinations and required medical supervision

pour 1 shot (45ml) of vodka into a 8oz glass and top it off with orange juice

After the first one, you can increase it to 2 shots (90 ml) for the next one.

t.GERDfag who can't tolerate the taste of liquor

>monster zero ultra
>deadmau5, Boa and lainon.life
>BTC, ETH, LINK, Gold and Silver
I'm bouta head out to see Alita.

Attached: 1548835718672.jpg (500x500, 34K)

im just saying like everclear is cancer because of its reputation, people think they are either hard as fuck because they drink it or they are proud for trying it and think its some crazy liquor no man has conquered, maybe this is just half drunk me getting annoyed :^) not at you user though

screwdrivers is what they're called but the orange juice is not good for the teeth, do you a less acidic way of making the vodka more palatable?

should happen with any type of alcohol given the right amount, are you talking 2-3 bottles daily?

just add water to it,what i do if im bored

Metho and milk is the patricians choice.

Yeah daily
Personally I feel like wine is one of the dirtiest alcohols up there with IPAs