Holy shit! Can XLM get any more bullish?!?

>oracletimes.com/mastercard-teams-up-with-stellar-and-starts-building-on-the-blockchain/

Holy shit! Can XLM get any more bullish?!?

Attached: htede.jpg (1747x1684, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lp.money2020.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdJd1pUSTNNbVJsTURNNSIsInQiOiJiQkxnN2ZMdTBPN2VPamM1cnplbFNXY0NKMThVb1A1MlM3cjQ3ekhSbS9tOXJqVFNMV3NLd1FRb3FKK1hmUFkvSHhHbm9RbG90WjVZQXgyK0lVMkxLZ2pUS3UrUWpLL2RmYkl5QVIrZm9YL04zZmJJZkdRbjdNWTZxSE9wWkFabSJ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MasterCard confirmed for saving africa coin haha

Attached: 68465CC187A242FE8763965927BD3DCD.jpg (500x548, 56K)

Fake news bro

You can stay in denial on earth while I wave from Mars.

I'm a huge fan of Stellar, but it looks so far like the deal is with Token.io, which will be working with Stellar tech, and possibly issuing a stablecoin issued on Stellar - but there's no hint as to how XLM will be used to make it work

if anyone knows otherwise, I'd love to be wrong about that

If this is real stellar would have pumped 20% on a leak, but it didn't, so I'm pretty sure its fake.

there are like twenty people around, and half of us are drunk. i aint sellin, so im not influencing the price

Stellar wont pump. They had 5 talks at IBM Think last week and one included the Fed reserve bank. They are also going on Money 20/20 in ~3 weeks to annouce a new product with IBM. Still dropping. No one gives a fuck about cryptos anymore unless it can unthrottle your already unthrottled warez.

There is going to be some sort of Facebook and stellar relationship dropping this year. Way too many leaks to be a coincidence.

Banks don't want to pay Visa or Mastercard anymore, so banks will develop their own technology that lets them do what Visa and Mastercard do now but without having to pay Visa or Mastercard.

No matter what Mastercard does it will have to charge for its service. And banks won't pay it once their in-house technology is in place.

Visa and Mastercard's days are numbered.

You do know that now it is the accumulation phase right?
That said, this isn't the Mega Bull market of 2017 with hype-driven pumps.
BTC going directly into the shitter doesn't help at all.

>announce a new product
It is not a product.
It is a partnership with a major corp or a consortium (Like what happened with ETH).

>Banks don't want to pay Visa or Mastercard anymore
Because if you use Visa/Mastercard, you are by default using the SWIFT.
As long as your bank process these transactions in USD or have US-based subsidiaries, you are under the jurisdiction of American law.
And considering how hard the EU banks got shat on for breaching US legislation NOT on US soil, it is a safe bet that they will be looking for alternatives.

In fact, it would be best to exclude Americans from the European/International banking system all together.
Nothing against Americans but they are always the first to tattle on their clients to the US gov.

>It is not a product.
>It is a partnership with a major corp or a consortium (Like what happened with ETH).

The money 20/20 IBM / Stellar agenda - "IBM will annouce a new product"

I have 50 xlm when do I lambo?

Attached: 1549595120937.jpg (565x518, 48K)

lp.money2020.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdJd1pUSTNNbVJsTURNNSIsInQiOiJiQkxnN2ZMdTBPN2VPamM1cnplbFNXY0NKMThVb1A1MlM3cjQ3ekhSbS9tOXJqVFNMV3NLd1FRb3FKK1hmUFkvSHhHbm9RbG90WjVZQXgyK0lVMkxLZ2pUS3UrUWpLL2RmYkl5QVIrZm9YL04zZmJJZkdRbjdNWTZxSE9wWkFabSJ9

> (You)
>lp.money2020.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdJd1pUSTNNbVJsTURNNSIsInQiOiJiQkxnN2ZMdTBPN2VPamM1cnplbFNXY0NKMThVb1A1MlM3cjQ3ekhSbS9tOXJqVFNMV3NLd1FRb3FKK1hmUFkvSHhHbm9RbG90WjVZQXgyK0lVMkxLZ2pUS3UrUWpLL2RmYkl5QVIrZm9YL04zZmJJZkdRbjdNWTZxSE9wWkFabSJ9

"IBM will also be making an exclusive product announcement."

Stellar could be in every bank, every merchant machine, every wallet and that shit would still dump.

Why would I buy something that only knows how to dump?

I work for IBM and I can tell you 100% that whatever we're doing we're going to fuck it up.

> (You)
>
> (You)
>I work for IBM and I can tell you 100% that whatever we're doing we're going to fuck it up.

I also work for IBM. Stay the fuck away from my lunch. I fucking labelled it for a reason user.

>not using the salad bar
They do literally one thing right and you're not even using it

Everything inside Services is the lair of fuccbois.