So Ripple got into a fight with the banks because banks are creating their own stable coin instead of using Ripple

So Ripple got into a fight with the banks because banks are creating their own stable coin instead of using Ripple.

Stellar had been planning all along that banks were going to do just that so made a protocol for banks to use. Stellar and Ripple have the same supply, Ripple went to ~$3 from an offshore bank trialling Ripple.

What price do you think normies will push to Stellar will reach when American banks start using Stellar?

Attached: images (3).jpg (750x375, 36K)

JPM coin and their own blockchain doesn't need Stellar "Lumens" either.

It doesn't matter when their hardware and software are already IBM to begin with.
And when IBM uses XLM for Intl transactions, they don't get a say.
They have to use it anyway.

Delusional retards. lose more money please

>Delusional retards. lose more money please

Hows Ripple working out for you? Look you can be bitter and grow old and stay grumpy. Or you can diversify and jump ship and get yourself a good wife. Maybe even complete that vintage console collection you had planned on starting.

I dont own any crypto, Im just a lurker thats baffled at you scammers

A bank can never do what Ripple is doing regarding XRP. Banks don't even trust each other, your shit makes zero sense. JPM just copypasted some shitcoin for a publicity stunt and a lot of retards lapped it up.

>Ripple went to ~$3 from an offshore bank trialling Ripple

Objectively wrong it was some old Coinbase listing rumor. A tonne of banks have since and are now either trialing or using XRP.

Euro Exim bank as well as a HSBC subsidiary in Saudi Arabia called SABB are using XRP right this second.

>Euro Exim Bank

just wow lad

Attached: Pajeetistan.jpg (772x324, 38K)

The coinbase rumour is what moved it from 50c to 80c.
It was their tech meetups where they met the SBI banker who then invested and shilled Ripple on his twitter and begun trials.

>haha indian names xD

Its based in the UK and the West Indies. Its not a commercial bank. It is still a bank and it is using XRP right now. I wonder what real-world use your Poorfolio ERC20 copypastes have.

Ripple are signing on smaller less known banks first, did you expect them to begin with the big banks? Got to iron any kinks out.

no, they don't have to use it

they can just fork ethereum and use an in house solution, as JP Morgan just demonstrated

or they can use a private permissioned blockchain like R3's Corda, which does everything they need blockchain to do, but without participation of millions of literal fucking retards who will speculate on the price and fuck up the network

you're a dumbfuck too, and probably a rabid cripple fanboy from the sound of it

>and use an in house solution, as JP Morgan just demonstrated
>in house solution for inter-bank payments

You are fucking retarded.

>or they can use a private permissioned blockchain like R3's Corda
>not being aware this runs on XRP

You are fucking retarded.

>A bank can never do what Ripple is doing regarding XRP. Banks don't even trust each other, your shit makes zero sense.

Stellar has been planning for banks to use / create their own stable coin. They knew they would do this over using anything Ripple based. Plenty of articles dating ~3 years back when talk of this begun.

Now banks will be creating their own stable coins (either via Stellar or their own means) and with the help of IBM and Stellar protocol they will be using this method to transfer funds. How does XLM come into the picture? Banks will be using this initially before moving to a stable coin (if they do not have one). Does this mean banks will be purchasing XLM and burning them after use? I do not know. All I know id what I have mentioned above and you are welcome to research and come across those findings yourself.

How much are they paying you per post? It's cringy af after claiming that the pajeet bank is big

>every financial and tech company in the world making their own stablecoin
>tens of thousands of coins from every money wanting to go digital
>having to convert everything all the time and having thousands of wallets and coins to think about
>technical implications of tens of thousands of companies maintaining blockchains
>thousands of possible downtime/technical problems

Things with crypto are supposed to be MORE streamlined as time goes on, not the opposite, that would be even more nonsensical than what we have now. This is a clusterfuck 'solution' void of any simplicity or refinement. You know this.

>>>>>Ripple are signing on smaller less known banks first
>It's cringy af after claiming that the pajeet bank is big

You literally cannot read. Please kill yourself.

It doesn't RUN on XRP you fucking stupid little shitskin. It can USE it. It is not designed to use XRP only.

>uses XRP 99.6% of the time
>B-B-BUT IT *CAN* USE OTHER THINGS!!

Nice semantics Pranjeet. I'm white.

>uses cripple while in development to test their network
>designed as blockchain agnostic
>hmm will we keep using XRP, or use something not held by a billion third worlders?

You're not white. You are a low IQ and very creepy indian.

I'm going to be so happy when you subhumans get wiped off the face of the planet by Pakistan. Then we can mop up the remaining diaspora without having to worry about another plane full of bobbleheads showing up and fucking everything up all over again.

>stellar build infrastructure

LMAOOOOO what do you mean? Lmao lmao only thing stellar is doing is dumping billions of xlm for free to the africans LMAOOOO

U my friend are a cuckold lol.

Attached: 1549306086787.png (1000x432, 165K)

This. Ripple will quickly approach current Stellar price, not the other way around.

ripple will reign supreme

> (You) (OP)
>ripple will reign supreme

Look I get that it's possible that bored soccor moms can find their way here, but haven't you got better things to be doing with your time like hosting facebook livefeed oyster shucking parties.

Attached: xlm market dump.png (1788x2540, 1.93M)

>Stellar had been planning all along that banks were going to do just that so made a protocol for banks to use.
You should do a little more homework. Do you know why Stellar has a built-in exchange where banks can issue their owns coins? Because they cut and paste the one Ripple had.

The difference is that Ripple realized this approach had a 0% chance of success and abandoned it years ago.