Probably been asked before

but what's with this shirt?,

Every time I see this guy it's the same shirt!, there must be a reason!

Attached: Same shirt.jpg (574x468, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/craig-bloem/this-1-unusual-habit-helped-make-mark-zuckerberg-steve-jobs-dr-dre-successful.html
exposingthematrix.blogspot.com/2012/03/masonic-checkerboardduality-symbolism.html?m=1
file.wikileaks.org/file/steve-jobs-hiv/steve-jobs-hiv-2.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> he doesn’t know

decision fatigue avoidance

Yeah he's autistic.

hence the question

Because hes a faggot

Newfag detected

I don't really know but I guess it's a form of communication.
For exemple: when i think of Mark Zuckerberg, i think about: grey shirt + jean.
I guess Sergey is doing something similar. He's building a public identity.

Branding, like the apple dude with his turtleneck

inc.com/craig-bloem/this-1-unusual-habit-helped-make-mark-zuckerberg-steve-jobs-dr-dre-successful.html

Now stop shitting up this thread you low iq faggot

Attached: FEAE600A-4D4A-4442-9328-8133FFDFFE0D.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

>autistic
Literally this. I'm autistic and own about 8 different shirts, but they are all the exact same thing

Attached: shirt.png (361x410, 77K)

His attire is typical 'autistic boy who's mother bought him a set and he uses it all the time'

"Anyway, he explained why he wears the same shirt: he said wearing that same shirt “gives him more utility”. He said he doesn’t have to think about what he wears and that “people seem to like it” which was clearly in reference to all the memes"

t.Discord faggot that attended ETHDenver

exposingthematrix.blogspot.com/2012/03/masonic-checkerboardduality-symbolism.html?m=1

..am i looking too much into this?

>people seem to like it
He's meme aware. He's playing us all like puppets.

Attached: 1550061313297.jpg (1463x918, 98K)

The guy is amazing, Einstein did the same thing.

Who knows. Perhaps he's aware of the real gatekeepers?
He got SWIFT by his side for some reason.

>What are Steve jobs and Mark Zuckerberg doing

user i...

Attached: jobs-mockneck-100338648-orig.jpg (422x190, 24K)

every based man wears the same clothes all the time because they would not waste time on triva like thinking "ooooooo do I look cuuuute I dont knooooow". Just put on that shirt you like and done.

It’s a minimalism lifestyle trait, sort of. Basically you have same outfit that you like in your closet, this way you don’t waste time shopping for other clothes, worrying about creating outfit or matching clothes, thus saving you time and energy to focus on things that matter to you, which is ChainLink in this situation.

Marc the Zucc, Steve Jobs, Einstein, ... all did/do it.

How did he go from looking like 20 years old in 1998, to looking like 65 years old in 2010?

cancer ?

Aka having no style. If you aren't rich don't do this, you will not get pussy.

file.wikileaks.org/file/steve-jobs-hiv/steve-jobs-hiv-2.jpg

Attached: steve-jobs-hiv-2.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

This is what one can do when your reputation proceeds you. Not when you are a literally who trying to sell your highly experimental techonology

Personality is what gets you pussy you need, not your Gucci sneakers, fren.

A 'Personality' is only sustainable if you have a set of things going for you, including style. A 'personality' is enabled by having sway over people you interact with.

Nah mate i do this, i call it cartoon character style. I have the same shirt jeans belt shoe colours and i look like a player 24/7

Sergey likes to stay stinky, so he never bathes.

glad to know someone sees the potential connection. He's very deeply connected (not to mention intern @ firstmark capital?) and working on such an important project that will be a crucial piece of their agenda...

not to mention the cube and hexagon symbolism and connection with vitalik (a larper hinted at how vitalik could be influenced to create eth).

Do you want people to like you for your outfit or for your personality? Clothing style is not necceserely your personality, it’s just a small reflection of what you like to the outside world that will most likely be misinterpreted. Again, fren, your true self, disregarding your attire, will get you the pussy you need, not the one you want.

t. incel

Check and mate, fren. GG.

Richard Stallman?

>"fren"

Fucking stop this shit you dirty Redditor.

"ture self" is a meme. It's an embodiment of what females want to see in you to consider you a man at all. It's a shaming tactic.
You misunderstood the point about 'personality'., or are just knee-jerking. what is considered personality is just having sway over other people, not something innate. It's basically an internalization of a certain power dynamic you have (or think you have). Dressing like a non-hobo helps much more often than not.

Attached: 1548794500932.jpg (777x1777, 269K)

Sergey is just giving a cope answer so the brainlet asking the question stops bothering him.
The real answer is autism. He doesn’t give a fuck about his physical appearance past what is bare minimum accepted by society. His mind is dominated by thoughts of how his project will change the world, he’s not concerned with what clothes he will wear.

Checked and image dimensions checked

checked and image dimensions checked

but the Einstein one doesn't really work. Everyone wore suits in those days, plus, the first suit is pinstriped when the other two aren't and he's wearing a completely different shirt (look at the collars) and tie in pics 2 and 3