Is killing yourself like a reset button for life?

Is killing yourself like a reset button for life?

Attached: 1541905555388.png (1167x758, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WSQEnxs3L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no it's like the off button

Yes, but know that you might reborn as a nigger. So if you are white you might want to milk it.

It's a game over screen.

yes but you never know if you are gonna come back to a better life...

why are you suicidal opie?

One of three things will happen
-You're reincarnated (probably in a form shittier than your current one because you killed yourself)
-You die and that's it.
-You're in hell forever

None of those sound nice. I recommend taking a walk outside and having a good think about life.

>-You're in hell forever

No, I'm already in hell.

A better question would be if you receive surgery or take medicine during your life, is that considered cheating? Does god knock off Tendie points for these things?

Don't short life op hodl

Short version: There's nothing left for me in life anymore

give us the long version and fast I might get banned soon

>Had every opportunity in life, didn't "see" or take advantage of any of them
>shy and socially awkward/anxious most of my youth which led me to be lonely and depressed and lonely the past 13 years
>Managed to get a good job a few years ago out of state, moved away from my shithole c9ty I grew up in
>had stability and comfort that kept my depression somewhat in check
>Took it all for granted, moved back because I felt guilty for moving away
>have a job from hell now, quality of life is drastically worse

It's always one step forward, two back. 10 years of being socially isolated and depressed have completely destroyed my brain. I'm just tired at this point, simply tired. I've tried so many times to change things and it just hasn't worked. Out of options. I just want it to end.

I'm 35 for perspective.

Nope, you will burn in hell for desecrating god's temple.

I also apologize for my post being half-assed and short. Everything feels like a chore. It takes an enormous effort for me to even cook a meal, or even jerk off if I wanted to

It is not a reset.
It is a ragequit.

The universe is stable therefore benevolent

this, but I also think assisted suicide is okay in the case of terminally ill people, I won't go into terminally depressed as a reason but things like stage 4 cancer or super aids I don't think you'll go to hell if you wanna take the easy way out then.

You're a white male living in USA. How is your life fucked again???

Check yourself. Things could be a million times worse.

Once your dead the next time you'll be alive again will be to either eternal life or eternal damnation.

Read the Holy Bible, I recommend you start in the New Testament. Learn about Jesus Christ for He is Lord and He saves those who believe in Him. Believe in the Son of God for He is the path to salvation.

>>shy and socially awkward/anxious most of my youth which led me to be lonely and depressed and lonely the past 13 years
I don't think there is alot anyone on Jow Forums can do to help if youre genuineley deppressed.Alot of people come to the conclusion they've wasted alot of their life.Myself included it motivates me to do more.i don not believe anything happens after death that is why i hope you get better.
Right now i go through bouts of extreme depression which can last hours or weeks.I know when I'm like that nothing can help me feel better.

>'s always one step forward, two back. 10 years of being socially isolated and depressed have completely destroyed my brain. I'm just tired at this point, simply tired. I've tried so many times to change things and it just hasn't worked. Out of options. I just want it to end.
35 isn't too old.You can still change jobs again if you want too.That is a relatively small thing compared to being suicidal.Just lie on your resume if you have too.Opie like I said I know there is not much most people can say but please don't kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=_WSQEnxs3L4

>unironically killing you're self just to overcome you're own ego
ishygddt

The universe is entropy.

OP - yes, killing yourself is a reset button, but not in the way you think.
You want to kill the sense of self, or ego, which quite literally feels like you're dying, and quite literally ends what you are right now.
But the body will remain alive.
There are various ways to do this. Easiest is through psychedelics - do some research and be smart about it, start small and work your way up.
The other is through meditation and meditation retreats. Even if you're a beginner, I would recommend checking out a meditation retreat and committing to it for 5-10 days. In isolation, with no distractions, you will be forced to confront your problems.

I don't know about suicide. There's no guarantee that you just come back as something else and carry the unresolved issues with you.

>implying only niggers can suffer
Fk off SJW

Nah. Not just niggers. But by his description. Getting able to move out of town for a good paying job is a privilege.

Even jf he's a nigger or a pajeet or spic or whatever. It doesn't matter.

The fact that he has these perks already makes him way above to majority

getting a bottle of hooch and getting drunk on Jow Forums is still better than the black nothingness of death, friend

I hope you don't do it. Because I like your threads and the fact that you posted this

Attached: 1533517788534.png (308x326, 55K)

What's up Op
Immortal here,
I've died hundreds of times probably killed myself a dozen of those. It's no big deal you're supposed to an hero. Why do you think you have the urge to do it? It's your fate to go out this way. The longer you resist the worse it will be. Hurry up and do it to Reset before it's too late

>Right now i go through bouts of extreme depression which can last hours or weeks.I know when I'm like that nothing can help me feel better.

It doesn't get better. Exercise helps, but it's fleeting.

I literally had a job with the best possible employer in my field and I fucked it up. I was in the best possible scenario for myself. the city fit me, everything was what I aimed when I decided I wanted to leave my hometown/state. But then three more years of my mental problems getting to me made me forget all those things and i pissed it all away. My memory is permanently dmanged or something I dont know It's just tiresome. I don't know how to explain it...

Follow me on this OP.... you ever play video games like GTA V or Skyrim or Witcher of Red dead?

I played GTA 3, VC, and San Andreas a long time ago. Why?

This is the only life you get. You didn't waste it did you?

Attached: 1521675211578.png (902x902, 1.34M)

Forgot to mention. You should give the carnivore diet a shot. Speaking from experience, carbs can seriously fuck you up, in addition to undetected food allergies.

I’m there with you, fren. 33 years old, making 90K in medfag sales, nice physique and decent looking, but I’m a depressed fuck and life is pretty much coping with brief states of feeling normal before falling again. I leave the house to work and train or run errands; the isolation starts to eat at you. I still havnt been on a date or felt a boob yet either. I ordered some Nembutal to have on hand for when things get too hard to deal with and will inject the whole ampoule and slip away some time in the early morning hours.

>getting a bottle of hooch and getting drunk on Jow Forums

Funny you mention

Attached: IMG590.png (806x1005, 464K)

Booze is annoying. Haven’t touched the stuff for several years, but when I did, it would make my mouth numb and I couldn’t stop licking my teeth.

its more like rage quitting than anything

fpbp

It is.

Everytime I do this I get horribly hungover and I tell myself that I will never do it again and I listen to myself for about a month and then I forget

I alreayd akncowneled that I did>>Had every opportunity in life, didn't "see" or take advantage of any of them

Dont listen to the retards. Of course its a reset. If you were born once you know it is a possibility and can happen again. Even if you are a conciousness is only the brain guy all that needs to happen is the electrons forming the same way like at your birth. This is possible with looping universe(expand/deflate) dying universes(big bang/big rip -> repeat) and in a theoeretically infinite structure like multiverse the possibilities are endless anyway.
Saying there is nothing after death is just as brainlet as religion

this used to happy to me but then i learned the secret, just drink water during the night. once i started that no hangover again

>I Seriously Hate You God Damned Discord Trannies or ishygddt

if you believe in reincarnation, sure

If you dont you are a brainlet. Why would you make the claim that a birth cant happen again if all it was according to some scientists electrons beeing in the right structure to form your consciousness? Thats retarded. You have clear evdience your birth is possible and therefor can happen. And if consciousness is not on a body but universe level even more is possible as we know universes can form and we have no evidence that it couldnt happen again(yes the burden of proof is on you on this one as we have evidence that universes can form obviously.)

no its more like an eternal hell button

“I realized then that all of the problems in my life that I thought were unsolvable were in fact solvable—except for having just jumped.”
- dude who survived jumping off Golden Gate Bridge

I believe that I am invisible so if I murder a bunch of people I won't be caught and prosecuted. That's how dumb you sound faggot.

Go to a doctor and talk about your problems. Either get your testosterone checked or go on antidepressants but don't kill yourself bro.