How do you break away from the wageslave system?

How do you break away from the wageslave system?

Attached: Free_yourself_from_the_Matrix!.jpg (650x321, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onestrawrevolution.net/about/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:25-34,Luke 12:22-32&version=ASV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wageslave for enough to put into a retirement account and live off the passive income thereafter.

Acquire capital
Never become indebted.
Never do more than you are supposed to, unless it is to acquire capital.
Once you acquire capital, get mobile and split between countries so you don't get bum-raped on your way out.

Save your money and educate youself on investments
Debt is hell

My uncle has country club dues expensive stuff and loads of debt he will leave his children with nothing
My dad has little expense donates money to causes, old but nice stuff and millions saved
There's a multiplier on wealth once you save and invest enough

When I made some money from bitcoin kept my same budget
People say sit on a windfall for a year before you make financial decisions
Rob Dyrdek says budget your money to a lifestyle that you have for the rest of your life so you're not a wage slave to opportunities you don't want to do

I had goodwill clothing and offbrand food growing up
While literal welfare niggers had nicer stuff

High leveraged investments that'll lead you to riches or jumping off a building.

BEEP BEEP BOP
Invest in BTC. It will moon to $50K EOM.

Attached: robot-face_1f916.png (160x160, 31K)

Start setting shit on fire.
Keep setting fires.
When it's all burned down we can stop slaving.

The final pill is realizing man is a beast of burden. NEET lifestyle leads only to degeneracy and mental illness. You were built to serve by your creator.

Attached: 1427339817985.jpg (500x311, 40K)

From what movie is this scene?

nice digits

If we think about it most of what we wagecuck for isn't actually that important, so if we want to "escape" a good way would be to minimize the desires preprogrammed into us by society. Not everyone can be smart/lucky enough to make millions and retire, but almost everyone can buy a piece of arable land and practise natural farming as taught by fukuoka

Once the land has been rehabilitated you wouldnt need to do much work for food to grow on its own, thereby providing generational passive income in the form of organic crops and animals.

onestrawrevolution.net/about/

Serve God maybe, not fucking rat kikes

The Matrix.

Attached: Matrix_Redpill_Explained.jpg (1004x2958, 1.44M)

this, and fucking based.
I'm gonna buy my first house, 20% down, no pmi, no HOA, county taxes, and it's gonna cost me less than what pay for rent. 30 minute commute. Car has 120k miles but is paid off. Next car will be something used, paid for in cash. Debt free other than mortgage, and that leaves me piles of money to invest every month.

This if you’re average intelligence or below. If you’re smart you shouldn’t be wagecucking at all unless the pay is really good.

just don't do anything except be cosy. job done. i have never had a job, not one, not once. things just work out.

this dude knew his shit...

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:25-34,Luke 12:22-32&version=ASV

>ctrl+f LINK
>0 results
Biz is unironically dead. Bullish. All in.

further to this...
you'll be hungry sometimes, you won't drive a lambo and you won't be rolling around in 18yo bitches, but then, everyone's life is shit, everyone suffers, nobody fucks 10/10's. simply do fuck all and wait for shit to come to you, you'll suffer no less than you will if you torment yourself 24/7.

i'm not religious, i do not believe in god, but the bible passage i just posted is based on who knows what ancient lost knowledge, and it works, i'm proof of it.

up

entrepreneurship is risky and usually doesnt pay. wagecucking pays. the economy needs entrepreneurship. finding a way out of waging is needed to be a successful entrepreneur