Chx own

Give me one good reason you aren't in this. For anyone interested I'll be answering questions if you're looking to buy but are unsure. The fudsters will show up but don't let them sway you, they just want cheaper coins.

I want all bizraelis to make it and this is the best thing since eth.

Attached: 2673.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charts.cointrader.pro/?coin=QUANT:ETH
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/vprr/1600/16003931.pdf
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1284557/000128455719000001/public.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I sold all of my OWN to go in on UBT, just like everyone else. Get ready for this rocket ship!

Fug i sold my LTO to get in on UBT did i do it wrong?

>Because I sold all of my OWN to go in on UBT, just like everyone else. Get ready for this rocket ship!
Dude, ubt is the biz pump from last year. Have u seen the chart? It literally looks like every single other alt kek

Because we feel the same way about our coin of choice as you do about CHX

Woke

Okay then, what makes the utility of the UBT token so special? Does it provide an incentive mechanism to contribute to a blockchain?

Buy as many Ownies as you can if you want to make it

And for fuck sake, DON'T sell cheap to the fake FUDers! It's happened at least three times that I know of. Starve those niggers out.

With the 1% lock up, are the tokens just market bought? Or is the money distributed elsewhere? As far as I've read, EVERY transaction involves CHX....and that's just used as one of their many types of fees right? Are those tokens ever taken back or what? I'm looking to buy in, but trying to get my ahead around the actual scale of this thing.. for examples sake wouldn't 100's or 1000's of issuances costing $10,000 drive the price up like.. insanely?

Buy em stake em retire off em

Correct, they're market bought.
Company running the sto pays in fiat and then Own market buy the tokens to ensure they have enough market fuel to tokenize all of the assets.

For example, 5 million dollars worth of assets to be tokenized will result in a 1% (50k) market buy on the exchange which the company running the sto won't even know about. As far as they're concerned they E just paid 50k fiat to tokenize their assets and that's that. Theyre saving huge amounts when you compare the cost of running an IPO

oWncHx 40k here. I will not be working in one year, one way or another.

Thanks for the reply, so basically when mainnet launches that's when we will start this price rocket? And this image going around of 83M or whatever of tokenised assets on their DSR stats page means that this will all be put through CHX?

wow. unbelievable. cheers for clarification

The 83m is correct and is assets that have been tokenized on their testnet. I'm actually unsure but I imagine to transfer these to the main net chain yes the 1% fee will need to be charged in order to pay the network when the transactions are processed.

I'm 100k so here's hoping you're right and I can stop working twice

Cool, maybe we can hang out while we are waiting for our other friends to get off of work all the time.

Fudsters are awfully quiet today weird

I've wanted to get in on the own train but as a binance normie I don't know where to buy/store these without fucking things up royally

mainnet release?
next ama?
wallet?
new exchange?

>wallet?
kek

Remember they have a 100 mil offer that will have to buy 1 mil of tokens.

Are there even that many tokens for sale on idex?

Fudders don’t bother any more because CHX is old news.

Team caught dumping on idex.
Partnership was a joke.
Fast launched with broken website, nobody signed up, price crashed.

UBT is where the high IQ traders are now.

Because I missed it when it was under a cent a coin, and feel stupid to but now as it wont do another x10...

Why is everything you said a lie?

Same thing happened with LTO, it will dump in a few days and money will start flowing into CHX again

UBT partners with CHX.

How many for suicide insurance?

How TF does it work?

I went to their site and couldn't figure out the tokenomics.

Got any breadcrumbs?

i've been all in chx for the last 4 months. up 5x. never selling my ownies. chx will be the eth of sto's. 10 billion dollar marketcap in 2-5 years. comfy as fuck

S
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

And where should we invest?

>sign up
You literally just create a wallet and start trading.

>never selling
stay poor

Attached: 1538272749974.jpg (683x930, 112K)

i have a 1k stack
dont want to kms when this hits 100 dollar

bitcoin :)

Me too!

I just sold all my CHX. I'm not going to be hodling down to 0.18 and below. This shit will tank until the next announcement, possibly down to 0.15. I shouldn't have listened to downies, I could have sold at the top at 0.30 and then rebuy at a discount. Either way, came out with a measly 5% profit.

Problem is I'm starting to think the team is incompetent. Mispelling "buisnesess" on the main page, seeing the problem in the telegram, and still not correcting it still after 24 hours? Don't they want companies to sign up? I trust Sascha and the vision, but not the dev team. The dashboard with the fake data is also putting me off. Execution is rather amateurish, blog photos set to repeat, images not working, links going to the wrong github.

If OWN is the real deal, it's going to be a steal even at $0.25 or $0.30. I might buy a small stack later, but I invested more than I should have and I'm not going to be that guy for 3-6 months. Even if they make an announcement on Monday, it will go up to like 22 cents at best, only to get dumped again few days later.

OWW MY BALLS

Sorry for your loss.

If you check Qnt's chart, ask yourself how many times you would have sold by now and how much money you would have lost

charts.cointrader.pro/?coin=QUANT:ETH

Listen man, CHX is a long-term hold, at least 1 year. But since you have weak hands, I'm glad that you sold.

Newfag here. Why wouldnt it be smarter to sell it while its higher, and buy back it once it hits i.e. 0.18?

Because you don't know when it goes up.

You also don't know when it goes down. That last announcement was the sell the news event.

"When is mainnet?" is the real question here for timing.

That's because the price is already dropping. No need to fud. Unwarrented FUD is actually bullish

the trick is to sell a portion of your stack when it pumps and then buy the dip with those profits. Never sell your whole stack.

>Listen man, CHX is a long-term hold, at least 1 year.
That's my point. I put in too much that I'd rather not have it sitting still for a year without any serious gains. I should have only sold about half in retrospect, like says, so that was a mistake on my part. I will only buy back enough that I'm comfortable losing from this point forward.

>You also don't know when it goes down
It's going to dump hard before mainnet is released because CHX will have to be transferred off of IDEX and out of current wallets. How will the transfers be made? How do you turn your CHX into fiat? Questions the devs in telegram have dodged with "to be announced, will let you know when it's time". Will you be using their app? Is the app glitch free or is it like the website where images won't even load in half of the browsers. Seems like important information if you're investing for long-term, I'd think.

Hopefully it will be on one of the really big exchanges before mainnet and then the point about IDEX wont be an issue.

>Hopefully it will be on one of the really big exchanges before mainnet
I believe they said they have no interest in being on big exchanges because of the cost of listing their tokens and they're running on a shoe-string budget.

no one wants to hear your moronic opinion. imagine only making 5% gains on chx when it has 500%x'd. you're a fucking imbecile. we are all 5x up and not selling. kill yourself

They said liquidity wasn't an issue as well. If you think the team doesn't have their shit figured out you're better off waiting on the sidelines and fomoing when CHX is a blue chip at 10-100B

>Give me one good reason you aren't in this
Brainless pageet biz shilling. The ultimate red flag. I only invest in smart pageets, not dipshits like you.

>we are ALL 5x up and not selling
>when CHX dipped from $0.30 to the same level as last week when the "devs are selling coins on idex" mass sell hysteria that even reached the official telegram
Sure man. That's why I can buy CHX cheaper now than a week before the announcements or the platform launch. Might as well have announced nothing, since it obviously did not change the price at all. I actually got in at 0.15 so I went up 20%, but doubled my stack at 0.20. Anyways, you should be happy that you could have bought my stack for cheap. Why so angry?

>They said liquidity wasn't an issue as well.
Means nothing. If they cannot figure out basic HTML and test the website in multiple browsers or run a spell check before a major launch, I have concerns that they can handle a mobile app and security.

you only made 5% from chx and it went up like 50x in the last 6 months.. you should never give investment advice to anyone.

chx is the only crypto that will get mass adoption. it will be 10-100 billion marketcap in 2-10 years. every other crypto will go to 0, with the exception of eth and btc

No point in arguing if you're hung up on such minor details when they've been clear and honest up to this point. GL w your 5% swing trades

I didn't give investment advice. But I think you're absolutely retarded if you think that CHX will be on the same level as ETH and BTC. OWN is merely a sales platform that makes money by shilling the concept to everyday companies that want to enter this space. This concept could be replicated by someone with more capital and connections, as soon as it's proven to be successful. I'm sure CHX will reach $4 in two or three years, but lol @ every other crypto will go to 0 except this one. There's nothing special here, other than that they're the first one doing it. Hold it for 10 years please. I'm sure MySpace is also doing really well right now.

You're blind because you're holding a gorillion CHX. You cannot refute my point about them not even double-checking their website, which by the way had a countdown for over a week. If you had a multi-billion company and heard about this announcement on Friday, and saw "buinesses" and broken image links, would you want to do business with them?

If they can't handle "minor" details like checking if images load in Safari, the second most used browser in the world, am I supposed to believe that their security is on point? I said earlier I believe in Sascha and the vision, but not the bosnian dev team that does a half-assed job and seemingly works for tokens which they turn into ETH on IDEX.

I think you're scared of the possibility to be wrong, even those will small bags know this is the real deal based on the team and what the market thinks. If you can't see the potential that CHX has I don't blame you for selling, but its plain ignorant to assume that the project's success will be broken by a fucking spelling error. KEK

HODL up, HODL up, let's go...
buy it up, buy it up!

I'm sure that's what Hamersley partners were concerned about as well. The fucking website spelling

Question: so companies will have to pay a fee that equal 1% of their token issuance. So for how long is this lock up period?

Forever

It's not forever, its until the issuance period is over (Sascha said this takes from 3-6) months at which point most of it will be refunded to the issuer. There will be a fee taken from the issuance fee (not sure how much, but its something). Also, each transaction on the OWN network will consume CHX tokens as well. Hope this was clear

>I think you're scared of the possibility to be wrong
Why would I be scared? I can buy in at any time, which I will, when the price dumps. Just I won't be "all in" like before because I don't want my money sitting for years. Even if the price doesn't drop more, if OWN is successful, I will make money. I don't have interest in any other crypto project. I see the potential in CHX, otherwise wouldn't have invested in the first place, but the execution fucking sucks. They need to get some quality assurance. Or change teams, which they already have done so back in October-ish because "it didn't work out".

>I'm sure that's what Hamersley partners were concerned about as well.
It's been said before but Hamersley is a failing company and this was a last-ditch effort for them to stay relevant. OWN makes money by clients using the website. Seems like it should be #1 priority. Would you even purchase a $25 t-shirt from an unknown small website that had broken images and spelling errors and give them your credit card info? I wouldn't.

Clear enough for me. Though lock up period is something that still needs to be clarified to me by the team. Also, how low will this dip go?

> Shoestring budget
> Last-ditch effort to stay relevant
> Hamersley is a failing company
You're making assumptions here. Not really sure what you're getting at besides spreading unverifiable information. It's simple, you doubt the competency of the team from the website and are spewing nonsense to justify the choice you made by selling at .30

The shoestring budget comment was paraphrased from one of their own AMA videos. The other two are from the company's financial report which has been posted here multiple times. I'm not spreading nonsense. Since no one can argue against how potential consumers/clients would not trust a website that has obvious errors on the front-end (what errors lie in the back-end?) or how another company with more capital could replicate their business, it obviously has truth to it. Saying that OWN will be the best investment anyone could make is however a huge assumption and speculation based on nothing but hopes, dreams, and promises.

Their latest AMA stated clearly that they weren't going out of business, in fact it was laughed off by the CEO. I also said earlier, it was also confirmed that companies are already planning to use OWNs services (also stated in the last AMA and proven on the DSR). The obvious argument against the website error is that their mainnet isn't even released yet. Sure there's a few spelling errors, but you're choosing to point that out instead of the rest of the website working flawlessly and launching on time? You're emanating FUD, and clearly unwilling to put trust into a project that has a top-tier team, been honest up to this point, and targeting a market that isn't even established yet. I give up

Do you know the difference between amateurism and professionalism?

>Their latest AMA stated clearly that they weren't going out of business, in fact it was laughed off by the CEO.
Who said OWN is going out of business? I've implied they're cutting corners by hiring a Bosnian development team, as they will work for cheaper. In fact, they might be very well get paid in CHX (90,000 of them leaving OWN's wallet every week to pay vendors and contractors). I'm not going to blindly trust a project and I do have doubts, yes. I will invest, but I wouldn't put all my savings into it.

I'm also not going to be like people in the telegram with "it's good that the price dropped, weak hands leaving!" and "more time to accumulate!" when clearly a lot of people don't believe in the project. They even said last night it would be great if the price retraced to 8 cents, top fucking kek. When I see those type of arguments, people who don't question things ever, it makes me think I'm investing alongside idiots.

Source for Hamersley being a failing company? Your ass?

>Source for Hamersley being a failing company? Your ass?
Statement of Financial Condition (2015)
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/vprr/1600/16003931.pdf
Cash: $212,124
Total assets: $367,313

Statement of Financial Condition (2018)
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1284557/000128455719000001/public.pdf
Cash: $45,508
Total assets: $122,788

>For the year ended December 31, 2015, three clients accounted for 100% of the Company's revenue.
>For the year ended December 31, 2018, three clients accounted for 97% of the Company's revenue

Numbers going downie. Let's spin it around how assets like don't even matter.

>When I see those type of arguments, people who don't question things ever,

I agree, we used to talk rationally in the community telegram until the admins and others would get pissed and start arguments. Not all of us are like that though.

The lack of funding was a big question because they didn't sell their ETH right away, but I think you have to consider that they didn't ask for a whole lot in the first place, which really made me more interested in the project. They have mentioned previously that a lot is coming out of their own pockets. I really like this approach because it seems like they're putting pressure on themselves to make something great and become revenue generating in a short amount of time.

>it seems like they're putting pressure on themselves to make something great and become revenue generating in a short amount of time.
I got the same feeling when I heard that, which was a positive sign. I'm sure Sascha and Florian is out there hustling to get clients/partners constantly, it's the dev team's competence I'm not sold on.

Aren't they the top company to tokenise securities right now? Every software product comes out with bugs/spelling errors. It'll patch.

Because I sold my CHX to ride the UBT rocket up to 10m market cap! Get with the program !

>Every software product comes out with bugs/spelling errors. It'll patch.
This is true. We'll see if they revise the page on Monday or not, as it'd take literally 2 minutes.

>it's the dev team's competence I'm not sold on.

Another thing that gave me confidence:
Sascha had brought up in one of the earlier AMA's that they had some issue with app development earlier on, so they had to shuffle around and put blockchain devs on the app dev team since the blockchain devs were way further ahead. Seems like they are quick to make changes when needed and it reflects leadership in their last roles at Computershare. It's a startup and I'm sure it's going to be changing constantly over the next few years.

They don't matter when your primary business is a brokerage, definitely a far cry from a 'failing business'. That was also already addressed by Sascha in the TG as well. Just seems like you're a glass half empty sort of person when it comes to OWN

Yeah I saw that ten minutes ago in the TG. Why would you want LESS assets and why would you still only have ~3 clients after three years? Does that sound like a company that is succeeding or one that is stagnating/going down the drain? Sascha is not going to say "They've downsized / They're not making as much / We're using them for connections" obviously. I'm simply realistic and I want to avoid fomoing into this project. If their partner was NASDAQ, Hallmark, or "Red Bull Ltd.", it would be a different story.

Speaking of Redbull Ltd, it was also putting a bad taste in my mouth that they used e-mails like @facebook.com, @youtube.com, @reddit.com for the filler investor information in their FAST platform demonstration video. That subtle association as if they have investors like that. Very amateurish and borderline sketchy.

Ideally you wouldn't want less assets/clients ofc, but the fact is that the partnership serves a purpose (more than 90% of other crypto partnerships), broker deals for STOs through OWN. My only advice to you is not to wait too long to buy back in if that's your intention. Last AMA mentioned there would be multiple partnerships in the coming weeks as well; so if another one drops you'll be out big unless you're chart watching

>NASDAQ, Hallmark, or "Red Bull Ltd.", it would be a different story.

I'm assuming they have some on that level based off of the "hints" in the AMAs.

>My only advice to you is not to wait too long to buy back in if that's your intention. Last AMA mentioned there would be multiple partnerships in the coming weeks as well; so if another one drops you'll be out big unless you're chart watching
Thanks. Yeah, I have IDEX open on another monitor. I'm sure the price will go up again as soon as they make an announcement or do an AMA on the 24th (I think that's the day).

>Just seems like you're a glass half empty sort of person when it comes to OWN
that piece of shit had been fudding chx all day everyday for the last week... he works for securitize and invested in them

Kek, that would make sense. I was wondering why I was arguing with a fud machine when chx is goldmine

stfu auti

Only one person could find faults in that project and that's him! How much CHX you have to be this paranoid? 100,000? Not even the same user, I only have/had investments in CHX and ETH. And thinking of getting into DADI at some point.

Oh look we're down to 0.18, just as I predicted 6 hours ago Bought in February? You're in the negative. This will be at 0.16 within 10 hours. And if no announcements tomorrow, expect 0.14-0.15 by the end of the day. Not saying you should sell, but certainly don't buy now. And no, I'm not looking to fill my bags.

are you retarded? It's $0.26. Feb 1st it was 17cents. Jan1st it was 13 cents.

you need to see a psychiatrist bro

Do you see a dollar sign? I obviously meant in terms of ETH. On Feb 1 it was 0.0020. If you're not cashing out right now, the worth of ETH at the moment is irrelevant.

u r a sad sack of shit

Did you think it's going to go up today after seeing the buy/sell trend 6 hour ago? My % of return was irrelevant in regards to getting out and cutting my losses. This shit isn't going up unless they have a great announcement and even then it will just go back to what it was three days ago. I'm letting other anons know that this isn't the best time to buy. Pretty sure the price above 23 cents was artificially pumped.

0.0023 I mean.

You said 0.18 dumfuck. Not 0.00018

Yes, it was a mistake. But should have been fairly obvious what I meant as we're all looking at the same graph and you don't buy with USD on IDEX.

Kek, what a faggot!

Attached: Dv3ZoczVAAAxYbL.jpg (686x843, 64K)