Are we about to witness the unchinkening?

-Slowly climbing up CMC
-Volume soaring
-Testnet nodes exploding
-Binance probably very soon

Could this be it marines?

Attached: 1536252907637s.jpg (249x161, 6K)

Binance has been 'soon' since June

Something is brewing behind the scenes.

Except following the ERC20 swap, the listings have actually started - bittrex and upbit both happened in the past week

Binance won't be before mainnet. They are avoiding US customers until then.

They are only avoiding US based exchanges, like Bittrex and Coinbase, until mainnet.

I hope so. These bags are so heavy

Then why all the exchanges they deliberately applied to list aren't available for burgers? Like Gate

if they didnt want americans to buy till mainnet, they wouldnt have gone for the binance community vote and tried to win. gate is an exchange several projects initially launch on, and bittrex US doesnt list coins until they have a mainnet. But they arent actively avoiding US customers, only US based exchanges

Did you guys see? today we had another 7% gains. Very comfy at this point. I might just buy more. I have 73k nkns, and you marines?

selling 25k at 0.0004 - 0.0005 eth

150k reporting in. Hopefully it goes back up to what I bought in at

10k and considering buying more. I've been chinked once before so I'm easing my way into this one since 7m mcap.
To my fellow burgers: you can withdraw from gate using a VPN without KYC. Don't have one? I'll do it for you for a small fee

They will never be on Binance just like Dragonchain will never be on Binance

350k reporting in. We fucking told em'. The moonboys always lose

Cause they have no patience.

Just bought 8k NKN for my sister.

Attached: 4chan.png (299x299, 57K)

120k here, I told so many people about this yet not a single one has listened.

Jesus christ, you cannot find a sexier chart and volume profile anywhere else in this whole space. Imagine how low IQ you must be to not even have a small bag of this.

Attached: nkn3.png (827x202, 26K)

smells like curry

explain to brainlet why high volume and stable price is bullish?

well price hasnt been completely stable, it hit 1.1c on the low and is now around 3c. but as for your question, massive accumulation before the rocket takes off properly

thx about to buy 10k

my good man