Imagine being as cringe as Kevin

Attached: bavnvbe7vvg21.png (648x690, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Kevin_Pham/status/1085996513883385856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since when crypto went full trap mode?

looking forward to the inevitable mental breakdown

So if I shoot him in the head he’s got no one to blame but himself

Bitcoin maximalists in general are a joke. How can anything maximalism ever get you anywhere?

can't tell if he's been paid off or if he's actually that much of a contrarian attention whore

Attached: 1546902562549.png (570x400, 68K)

twitter.com/_Kevin_Pham/status/1085996513883385856

i think he's cool.

Well he seems like a massive fuck but this is technically true

Wouldn't wear that shit, but kudos to him for believing in something. What's really cringe is watching the TV all day and then expecting the police to save you.

Cops are more likely to shoot you or swat the wrong house than help you, anyway.

Attached: lostpepe.jpg (550x550, 54K)

Bchsv****

>wearing a bullet-proof vest
>not getting that 'thug life' tatted on your chest and making every move a calculated step to bring you closer to embrace an early death

Attached: thug-life.png (290x351, 80K)

Fucking rofl. Literally a corporate veteran bro. lol...

That vest will barely stop a .22 mag. He's just taking ownership of his ignorance, because if he really cared he'd have a sapi plate carrier.

Sergey is unironically the least cringy person in crypto today.

Attached: 1550387681972.png (624x623, 550K)

One of my boys took a 3 PKM rounds to the chest sapi and at least had the decency to finish the contact belt on the .240. That's extreme ownership.

I think it's a good mindset, unironically.
If everyone in life looked inward for their problems and failure first instead of searching a third party as a culprit immediately and then moved from that point we would already live among the stars.

Now of course you can be fucked by things you have 0 controls over like some illness or some types of accidents but they are like the 0,1% parts of all the events in your life.

You should avoid people who are fatalist or exhue powerlessness, they are a plague.

I wear body armor and carry guns because I'm a slumlord.

That's a great way to put it. I would also add the same can be said for those who overcompensate for a lack of masculinity too. But honestly it's kind of like a horseshoe chart. They're both the different sides of the same coin desu senpai.

Yeah I can respect him for standing for personal responsibility. While he's deluded as a Bitcoin maximalists, I can get behind the philosophy of personal responsibility and not being a government dependent and media dependent cuck for your life views

Ahahahahahhhaahhahahahaha
Gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy