I have no friends

I have no friends

Attached: B625CF45-55F0-4E33-89A9-03BB5160B419.png (208x250, 49K)

nobody here does

nobody has
having friends is a meme
people are "friends" only when they have mutual interest

Cope. With that said, neither do I.

Attached: 1546127449252.jpg (800x600, 140K)

i had 2 but now 1

>people are "friends" only when they have mutual interest
this.
ppl who say the contrary are just bluepilled zoomers.

Everyone who posts here is a terrible person. They think the world is a bad place and it's unfair, 'muh genetics' etc. But the truth is you all post here because you're awful, unlikable, and socially inept.

I have about 5 friends, and one of them them lives interstate now.

i dont know about you, but i find normies horrible boring and dull to be around, i hate quirky humour so much, i hate that they are basically all the same, aka NPCs, i couldn't stand to have one of those as my friend

a girlfriend would be nice i guess, but i bet they are just as dull when you aint fucking her

Attached: 1546150859611.jpg (938x960, 59K)

Who needs friends, you need money.

So what

Just buy some with your crypto gains.

Hi fren. You're my fren forever xx

>mfw only anti-niggers and anti-kikes jokes make me laugh
>mfw i'm surrounded with normies and they treat the holohax as a religion, like the good zogbots they are
>they only make jokes about farting vaginas and vydia
>they are all 30+yo

Attached: 1519495206783.jpg (901x883, 109K)

lol tell me a farting vagina joke

Attached: alexjoneslaughing.png (1738x1190, 106K)

it's not even joke it's like
>hey bro, yesterday i fucked X bitch at the Y party
>and when i fucked the girl a huge dog fart came out LMAO
*proceed to imitate the noise*
>PRFFFFprfrpfpprrrrrr
>IT WAS SO LOL

Attached: 1519931535449.jpg (901x883, 79K)

Same here bro. I guess they don’t like successful traders.

Attached: 8DFFE75F-350A-4ABC-AE23-FC1AF50AD6E4.png (658x662, 59K)

>"Wtf bro, can't you penetrate a woman without letting air in? Are you opening her vagina with your hand LMAO"

this

This. I've accepted the fact that I'm actually the villain in this world.

Sigh so much this. Even people I would consider “friends” are so fucking lame. It’s honestly shocking sometimes when they start spewing their NPC shit. Sometimes I think they’re being ironic but they’re not. I guess this place just nullified my view of things

Based

This. Fuck all of them friends. I need a fucking ice coffee a pack of cigarettes and a lot of money

>Sigh
I guarantee you're worse than they are.

Succ my yellow smelly cock faggot

>a socially inept friendless chink
Fucking kek

it’s not so bad desu desu

I think the world is pretty fair, but then again I have more money than most of you.

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with this problem.

I have about 2-3 friends, we harmonize, can talk about things but i rarely see them more than twice in a year. one ignored my suggestions for a meeting twice in a row, gives me a good idea of what priority I mean to this particular person.

i enjoy being lonely but sometimes i really wish to have someone that understands me. the best person this could be probably a girlfriend, but then again I can't be around humans 24/7

change your perspective, friends dont have you!

cool blog.
Consider posting to

normies are unbearable to be around. I cut most of them out of my life and now only associate with 4-5 friends whose company I actually enjoy.

kys normalshit

Congrats on overcoming that multiple personality disorder

Based user

Attached: EEACDCEC-5C84-4008-BA70-CDAC919E9912.jpg (600x600, 30K)

feel ya bro, it hurts. And whenever you try to redpill them they seems interested the first 10min then they suddently give you the fluoride boomer stare and their brain shut off.

Attached: 1525916269380.png (689x473, 97K)

I have some real frens.

what happened after you met the lusty cougar who wanted to fuck you? You went silent for days after the meeting.

all my friends abandoned me when I made it, before fucking off they asked me for free money. Told them no.
Money reveals who is a true friend and who isnt.
Now I only talk online to other anonymous people.

Attached: 81FCD710-B8E4-44AF-B79F-2E608CEBA083.jpg (683x683, 48K)

I made the money, but the visions started to be more constant, so I just was almost sleeping day and night all day without any energy to do something else. She gave me a tip and this helped to pay a loan that my dumb young cousin (brother of the one who is now dead) did because he thought he would make easy 2-3x and got fooled.

I also was banned because prostitution is crime in the US and I got a global ban, got tired to do the captchas and this is what happened.

Also, I confessed to my GF I prostituted myself, she blocked me for almost a whole day, but later unblocked me, sent me some messages and accepted that. Idk what I will do because I cant find translations to do now and I'm going out of funds.

Thanks for asking bro.

tfw you are decent looking and women are attracted to you but turned off by the fact you have no friends

I'm stuck in a cycle with you guys.

Attached: hostage.png (1024x640, 69K)

kek, your life is really kino, bro. Glad to see you aren't dead, even if you probably have AIDS now.
Also fuck the bans, i've something like 457674 permabans rn and the jannies can't do anything about it. 4cucks use only 2 tools to keep banned ppl at bay : IP range ban + cookie browser.
Do you use your phone for the connexion and a computer to shitpost? If so you simply restart your phone, it will give you a fresh IP address and then clear your browser's cookies (you even have shortcuts to delete personal datas but it keep up everything like passwords, pre-saved login datas etc, don't worry). And abracadabra you aren't banned anymore.

Attached: 1546434070475.png (1187x1175, 174K)

>Update
The problem is that I use a Jow Forums pass bro, once you get a ban on your pass doesnt matter if you IP change the ban continue on the pass, and I'm developing tendinitis and if I have to do captcha by captcha it will get worst and worst.
I got uretra infection, had to take antibiotics and a vacine too, but everything is cool now.

If you know a job I could do just tell me, this time I am really running out of options.

I use normal internet, IP is static on that, mobile internet IP changes each 5 minutes but the problem is that its expensive.

>Jow Forums pass
Wtf dude, you don't have money to wash your penis or buy new shoes but you have enough to give free money to hirohimoot and get an useless pass? i can't give you a job but i can give you advices on how to manage your money if you want.

Attached: 1492830161746.png (600x497, 8K)

I received a Jow Forums pass as a gift of a user so I couldnt need to do the captcha.