Get fit

>get fit
>loose skin
I need chainlink to moon so I can get surgery for this.

Attached: 1523145861256.jpg (1512x2016, 349K)

350 link enough?

> loose skin
get more fit, fatty

Are you trolling or are you just retarded? Do you understand what loose skin is?

Yes, get fit. Muscle will stretch that skin and you'll look hot.

this you fat fag
quit making excuses

you have chosen to become fat just as you have chosen to become fit now. now do the rest which is required and quit whining like a little bitch

Not in a month, but in a year or two you will be good.

Muscle isn't going to fill out loose skin that was stretched out by 150 lbs of fat for ten years.

Attached: hmm.png (512x284, 12K)

I haven't been fat in years, dumb fuck. This loose skin isn't going anywhere!

lazy ass

then dont waste 2/3 of your income on useless stuff and get that surgery if it is that bad. waiting for link to moon won't change the fact that you are a whiny bitch

>then dont waste 2/3 of your income on useless stuff
Incredible how many assumptions you make.

truth hurts. and I make those assumptions on what you have posted. which is you cant afford a surgery which is not that expensive (for all I know murifat prices are always insane) and that you want something outside of your control to happen so you can change something which is your fault. and you could do something about without link to moon.

sorry that I am not SJW enough for you but this is a Malaysian basket weaving forum and not reddit

I'm going to kill you, nigger.

now stop being a faggot and do the needful bitch

love you

Attached: 1545727754219.jpg (679x516, 88K)

Do a gofundme, people eat this type of shit up. Or give me 500 to make and promote it.

this. unless you were 100+ lbs overweight and/or you are 40 or older, in that case, kys.

3 weeks user. Work out for an 1 hr every other day for 3 weeks. That's all it takes to change your body a bit and start to feel like doing it consistently. If you can just struggle for 3 weeks, you will make it. You don't want to be a fat piece of dying shit when the singularity comes.

i went from fat to fit and never got loose skin. u must have done something wrong bro

>unless you were 100+ lbs overweight
I was. Read the thread you dumb nigger.
I already lost the weight. Again, read the thread you dumb fucking useless nigger.

Good advice. I'll shave and pretend to be a tranny.

Put on muscle pussy

I did dumb fuck

post pics, i don't believe it can be that bad

Want some actual advice, OP?

Try out and build up to water fasting for 3-4 days at a time. Your body will recycle and consume excess cells.

T. Was a fatty in grade school, got fit, still looked kinda bulky, heard about this, tried it, made the aesthetic difference you're looking for

Plus, they're not wrong about more lifting either

What amount of time would be a good start? 18 hours?
Should I juice or take loads of vitamins before I do this

Ok. Don't choke on your fat stretch you fucking melted loser.

>Water fasting for loose skin

He is going to have to dry fast 24-36 hours once a week for a couple of months. He should have dry fasted while losing weight at 16-24 hours a day.