*never moons again*

*never moons again*

Attached: BTT.png (286x286, 57K)

It’ll moon one more time, starting tonight, target: 37 says. Checkem

It was an obvious PnD

Check em BTT to the moon!

Attached: 1539518446652.png (500x395, 111K)

Everything is a PnD, this whole market is a shitshow. Every trade I make this year has fucked me so hard.

>bought holo at 18 sats, held for three months, sold right before the pump

>selling before Ramadan

Of course it will take off again. How new are you people? We haven't even retested the 20 sat level from a week ago and the last 6hr candles are edging green. Stop being so impatient.

Attached: fesaf.jpg (819x534, 64K)

nice green line.
Also, nice trips

Big pump coming on Valentines Day bros

Just sold, 10k$ loss. I will have difficulties paying my bills. Fuck my life. I'm cashing out what is left and never going into crypto again.

Attached: 1550349779862.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

>people use BitTorrent to avoid paying $12 for a Blu-Ray
>trying to make a payment platform out of this

Attached: 1550229414690.png (362x492, 97K)

BTT immediately begins recovering
literally why, desu?

>~1.8k btc volume on binance
Shit is dead.

Fucking POS stop dumping!!

Everyone says it's dead so I just swinglinked and went all in at 23 sats in order to accumulate more link, how fucked am I?
35k sergeys at stake

According to Fibonacci we should be at 25 sats by midnight GMT. If we aren’t then idk wtf is going on.

i just want my money back desu

how could you loose on BTT? top kek. nice larp

This is why you never trade on emotion, trust the charts and be patient.

Attached: 1523058425204s.jpg (250x201, 8K)

>i am so happy and greatful now that money comes to me
>in increasing quantities
>through multiple sources
>on a continuous basis

Uh, are z bots back on fellas?

Inshallah they are brother

haha i sold at 8450 xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

justice

Yes

Told you. Now checkem, we running up to 44 sats MINIMUM

i had like 3 threads on here yesterday telling people that it wasn't over...just let it retrace. it didn't even do a full retrace either...people literally could not wait 2 days. 2 days...kek. biz, c'mon.

Where should I put my buy orders then?
20 sats?

i trade the usdt because it is more granular and easier to get in/out, so i was buying yesterday at 8400-8650, which roughly translates into 23...i don't think we're going to see 20 sats again. i'd definitely buy the 24 now, though and then look to jump off around 27...there's some resistance there. then jump back in at 26 when it retraces a bit and let it run...just hold this thing and ignore biz...90% of people here are complete idiots. the chart couldn't have been more obvious yesterday. i'm sure i wasn't the only one to see it, and some of the fud was probably people trying to get a cheaper entry, but it was pretty obvious. here's the one i shared like 12hrs ago. good luck, desu.

When? Will I have time to sell for a couple of hours and get back in?