Daily reminder to accumulate along with (((them)))

Daily reminder to accumulate along with (((them)))

Attached: BTCfuture.jpg (1453x9996, 1.77M)

>777
>666
Bitcoin world reserve currency $1,000,000 a coin by 2030 confirmed

I'm a hodler but... it just feels too easy. Hang on to a couple of bitcoin and in a few years I'm a millionaire? I hope it goes up maybe even to 100k but come on.

Attached: hmm.png (512x512, 39K)

yeah think $100k would be limit

theres no way they're a million each

Why do you have parenthesis around them?

95% of people have sold, hodling is not that easy

Attached: imagine.png (639x505, 280K)

checkd

Attached: buy btc.webm (854x480, 716K)

Attached: altcorns.webm (480x348, 911K)

I would buy it, but were can I do that without paying a lot of fees?

Maybe cashapp? Get for Jack Dorsey

Dont forget >pic related! can't say the same for ANY alt coin

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 14.59.30.png (2560x784, 326K)

$1,000,000 by 2030 confirmed

Attached: kingbtc.webm (256x144, 1.41M)

Attached: btc_vs_fud.gif (240x193, 3.04M)

unbelievable gets.

Attached: pepecandles.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Except it's not gunna be bitcoin, is gunna be IMF/central bank emoney, the normies will love it and it will fuck you up the ass harder than fiat.

(((Deep state)))

I'm kind of worried this will happen. Ecurrency would be even worse.

Attached: 1232412.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>the trillions of underground economy will suddendly arise because no one will look for alternatives
To the contrary. It will make the necessity of bitcoin even more obvious. Low IQ. Also normies have no money, Bitcoin is for capital, kys.

Attached: wealth.jpg (800x517, 33K)

Feel threatened to lose your ponzi money?

holy fuck those digits ... Kek has spoken?

>bitcoin is a ponzi
2013 called

Attached: altcoins.webm (288x360, 2.57M)

> he doesn't know everything denominated in dollars is a ponzi

tfw i’m always one of those guys

>hasn't been paying attention that last 600 years

LocalBitcoins if you can find a cheap seller. Alternatively CoinMetro is a new exchange offering 0.1% fees. Personally I'd just pay Coinbase their 1% and forget about it though.

Have you?

Attached: trillioncoin.png (712x233, 36K)

and 2018 answered

Do they take any other fee besides trade itself?

one Euro for SEPA deposits or 3% for credit card deposits. I haven't used them yet myself because I want some feedback from people here first but am keeping my eye on them.
Ask during American time for advice on non European options for buying BTC

people shit on coinbase but their pro.coinbase website (formerly GDAX) has zero fees for makers.

I'm from Europe anyway.

Oh look a solution to a manufactured crisis, I'm sure it will be adopted soon and solve all the problems.

I was referring to the 80-100 year debt-war-credit cycle that's been going on for the last 600 years. We're at the accumulate debt to prepare for war stage right now if you didnt know. If you want to profit invest in western defense/aerospace stocks and emeging markets. Then move to a neutral country.

Bitcoin is a hedge against this 600 year debt-war-credit cycle ending.

Itt

Attached: 1528054906432.jpg (733x597, 42K)

I’m waiting for the day that sucks every ounce of hopium out of these pathetic idiots. That’s when we’ll truly be at the bottom.

Guess I'm just not an optimist

Honestly just wtf type of sign is this. It’s obvious these fuckers are constantly doing this but this one makes my head hurt.

Attached: 3E588315-AF41-405D-9DC3-E5534299F807.jpg (750x924, 63K)

Bitcoin will be world reserve currency by 2030 and China will be #1 economy, no wars.

>2018
it shows

Coinbase is shit and would never let me buy more than once and then wouldn't let me move the btc for fucking months plus high fees. Yeah fuck cuckbase. Just buy eth/btc with fiat with Binance's new thing

good eye, that's a gang sign

Corruption must be eliminated from every level of society.

Some people think its a masonic hand sign. But it also looks a lot like the buddhist mudra for the solar plexus (manipura)
So I guess it depends on who you ask. (you can verify this yourself)

I also heard from someone that this hand gesture gets taught to people who speak a lot in public, supposedly it helps you concentrate and helps you articulate. Loosely ties in with the mudra....

Attached: 85993445.jpg (936x622, 116K)

which sort of makes sense because a lot of people aren't sure what to do with their hands when speaking, so a psychologist might recommend holding a pen or something. Or you could put your hands in a certain posture to help you so you have something your hands can remember to return to whenever you start wavering around. I think that makes the most sense actually.

woman aren't allowed to be masons btw

fucking boomers

pesky boomers and their overpriced real-estate