STOP buying shitcoins

DO you hear me brainlets stop buying it. It's an absolute shitcoin.
FUKKKKKKKKK .

Attached: ARK.png (2592x2066, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

lol... pretty much the only coin that isn't vaporware

Absolute shitcoin no wonder you fggts like it.

u r pissed cause you missed out on 60% gainz

Attached: 63264092-7284-4747-9DDA-7CB678F3FC4B.jpg (2080x1501, 2.36M)

Why do you care?

Lol watch it drop back.

Will hit 25k sat minimum. Probably within a half hour. Then, yeah- what goes up should come down

agreed

How much do you have ?

It'll be back at 12k by Tuesday. Cap this, faggot

Fuck i only have 4.9k . You absolute faggot.

ill cum on ur back

Sell now and buy back in on Tuesday. Seen this literally a hundred times with Ark over the past couple years

~25k. It’s a coordinated pump and dump that started over a week ago. I’m not in whatever group is doing it but it’s easy enough to tell.

This is probably the third and final wave.third wave is usually the biggest, with a huge dump after. It’s upbits pump, binance is just following their price action. Could honesty do another 100% from here based on how massive the second wave was.

Attached: E82C5941-9758-432F-AE48-A0207F096FD2.jpg (2583x1180, 701K)

what is ur sell target? 25k then?

repent sinners you're still in time for salvation.

Attached: 1528826874269.jpg (1000x483, 68K)

Bought at about 0.00013 and sold at 0.00019. I have no regrets.

I don’t have a hard target. I will sell on binance the second upbit dumps it. 28-32k would be my guess. Storj set precedent yesterday with like 175% so my current guess of 28-32 is based off of that

Here’s the link if you want to follow along:

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-BTC

Solt at 1700 argggghhhh

eh im just gonna hold. i had these shits when they were over $10 i stopped caring long ago

Same.. Holding to at least $50/coin

how many do you have? 20k of them here

get out now, i repeat GET OUT NOW. see yall faggots down at 14k

Kek. It’s about 3-5 mins away from making a parabolic move up by my estimation. So the absolute worst time to sell

Stay poor, just bought 17k ARK

9500 ARK

My main holdings is in XSN though..

sold at 23k

So maybe more like 10 it turns out. Upbit off and running now. Binance should figure it out soon

30 FUCKING BUCKS

so 10 more minutes?

Wrong again. Gonna make a 3rd failed prediction?

What does this coin actually do? and what are they intending to do?

I see they released a new core but what is it for? Thats what i cant figure out.

Making it possible for everyone including BIG companies to make their OWN blockchain using their tech WITHOUT bloating the main network like ethereum..

Its a better alternative to ETH, but does so much more than that..

Do your own research

Ark is a Lisk fork. Ark v2 is a complete code overhaul. Ark is 100% made by the Ark team now.

REPEAT AFTER ME
30 FUCKING BUCKS

Despite being a blatant P&D it's cool that this brings attention to ARK. Maybe it will increase the volume in the medium term if trading groups have realized just how much ARK is out of circulation due to staking.

vaporware scam shitcoin pump and dump honeypot

Attached: scam.jpg (291x173, 7K)

The ARK token itself is useless though

gonna back up your claims or just say things with no basis or explanation?

don't be deluded
People can launch their own private "blockchain", the ARK token is completely useless

Attached: 1507802141651s.jpg (250x247, 10K)

Same thing as saying ETH is useless.. KEK

Except ethereum has a dedicated brain base, what does ark have? NOTHING YOU LOSER ITS A PUMP DUMP GO GET A REAL JOB

How old are you dude?

Ark can easily outperform ETH moving forward as big companies will be able to run their own blockchain without any coding skills whatsoever. Normal people can't code shit, so ark aims to fill that spot by being normie friendly.

You're just pissed you missed out on 60% gains today, poor you lmao

ABSOLUTELY DELUDED
STAY MAD POORFAG

Im a prominent memeber in slack and got sent a DM a few days ago from one of the in delegates. I wont reveal who, its definitely none of the biz crew, coughtrokiacough.
Anyway, the team, and by that I mean Krisjstan, have decided to charge for the flagship feature customisable blockchains.
Its going to be a $5 flat fee paid in fiat, with a coversion to ARK in the background.
Ill let you do the maths on the returns.
DCA these coming weeks, they plan to release the news sometime in early March.

Attached: 115273947363628.png (929x1024, 146K)

cope

The only thing which stops me from calling this a LARP is that it's actually not a particularly bad idea.

that would be nice but i don't believe it

Call it larp, lies, whatever. Its happening you'll see, you'll all see

Attached: 1526518346357.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

but you aren't even the same poster? but i will say:
>based chuck norris gif poster
always good to see ya pal

>tfw 2.9k arklet

staking with biz_classic for about a year now, wanted a bigger amount but i'm a poor third worlder

I FUCKING CAN'T SEND MY ARKS TO BINANCE GET AN ERROR WHAT THE FUCK

Thanks fren, my larping fren above is larping about DMs and the like.
But the Ark team are actually considering the fiat charge. No figures have been spoken about; conversations have been debates surrounding the OS nature of ARK & the potential community reaction. I personally think that they should leave it free for now get some brand adoption first.

Attached: 1517108709579.gif (320x330, 1.22M)

Why can't I send ark from my wallet? The TX isn't going through for some reason

i think you have been posting that same chuck norris gif for two years. even after two years i still don't understand the implications of the gif. is chuck norris ark? is the man in the car ark? so many crucial unknowns..

Why would anyone pay for it
And how does paying for it even help ark

I have a lot more that's my favourite and is the only one on all my devices. Most are on an old drive in a different country. I have some other movie and TV related ones too. Like goodfellas, jaws and bond lots of 80's boomer tier movies. Maybe in a few years Ill post the memes I never shared.
Chuck is ARK. Initially I wanted the guy in the car to be Lisk, but its better this way he represents whoever you want him to be.
Is the guy you, has ARK rektd your financial future?
Is the guy other cryptos and ARK is coming to destroy them?
Is the guy just an innocent man and ARK has just awakened him out of his NPC slumber?

at last the mysteries surrounding the chuck norris ark gif are revealed to me! keep up the good work brother

I wonder what will happen when consistent new fiat enters the ecosystem, hmmmm.

Attached: 19284638329276.png (646x470, 73K)

They already have 6000Btc and 50% of the ark supply to dump
Why do they need more

Fuuuuuccccckkkkk please refer to my previous image you turnip.

So money enters the system to buy some Ark bags?
What’s that got to do with charging for their shitcoin service?

I will be out of this shitcoin so fast if this turns out to be the case.

why is that?

wtf happened here today

Its a good thing you brainlet

It's open source? This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard :D

Does Ark even do anything? Where are the dapps?

What happens in 2020? Why can't Ark be used now to create a decentralized stablecoin like DAI? That's potentially a huge use case.

Okay after more research I answered my own question. Ark has no dapps because it has no VM. A VM was supposed to be implemented but it never happened.

ARK moving again, here we go boys

Give it a couple of days, it's going to moon hard.

Attached: 1502761592877.png (1024x576, 706K)