How do I actually buy ChainLink (LINK)?

How do I actually buy ChainLink (LINK)?

I have a Coinbase account and was able to get Bitcoin after waiting forever for funds in USD to clear.

I have a Coinbase pro and CryptoWatch account as well.

I know ChainLink is on Ethereum blockchain and can figure out how to trade my BTC for ETH, but how do I actually get LINK which from my reading seems like a ETH20 "contract" on the ETH blockchain (If ETH is technically the coin, is LINK like a "subcoin"?

Attached: chainlink.png (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/indexSpa.html#/trade/trade?symbol=LINK_BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys faggot
nobody tell him

Attached: 1505494909578.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Cryptocurrency will never make it unless normies like me invet in mass

There is no more available. Sorry bro. Nothing personal

Chainlink isn't a crypto'currency', furthermore you're just wrong

You must first make a contract with the Ethereum network to confirm the intention to buy Chainlink so the network can make you a "vault" for your Link to Store

Now you must specify it with 17 decimals and pay ETH gas to confirm the network to make it reserve that amount of storage for your LINK to buy

Then you can buy Link from some exchange like Binance. After you have received the Chainlnik to Binance: you make a request for ETH network to confirm a new transaction from Binance: pay ETH network for Gas and now you can send LINK to this address you made detailed in previous steps

Be careful, if you fuck up any step of the confirmation process and the amount of LINK you send is too big for the storage address all of your Chainlink will be lost

chainlink has like 10 people on their team. I'm pretty sure this is just a hyped up project that will die out like all other projects have. Like where are all the Vetards supply chain people at? Dead coin even though everyone on Jow Forums shilled the coin so hard.

You can buy them on binance.com and there's no need to trade your BTC for ETH first.

>he fell for it
>he's actually going to buy LINK
Another newfag bites the dust

Thx, im actually setting up a Binance account now. I didn't want to use Binance but seems like the easiest way to

Coinbase normies are already fomoing, it's time to sell

Here's the pair binance.com/indexSpa.html#/trade/trade?symbol=LINK_BTC

Dude, took me like a minute on google.
Just go to Walmart.

Attached: shopping.jpg (248x248, 8K)

thats some nice link you got there i got a 16 foot roll, how many stinkies does that equate to?

create a binance account. send your bitcoin to the bitcoin wallet that will be generated for you in banance. but LINK with BTC.

welcome. but also, it's best to leave. if you've found enough crumbs to make it this far, there's not much else here. and learn to run a node or stake through linkpool to breed your linkies. there are better resources than here to learn that. good luck, user.

Shoot me an email m8, I'll hook you up with some of my own personal stack.

[email protected]

We don't want u here. Link is for institution only. It's not a currency. U have to leave.

i got my links at target

No. Fuck off.

Attached: 1517612341635.gif (320x152, 681K)

Use binance. Probably trade your btc for eth (since the network is faster), open your binance account, go to deposit, copy the eth deposit address, withdraw your eth from coinbase to the binance eth address, wait for it to arrive, then go to the eth/link trading pair and buy

thx, this is exactly what I did and was super easy xD, im going to tell all my friends on FaceBook now!

I am good with that, share it everywhere.

>Probably trade your btc for eth (since the network is faster)
not only that, but the fees are much lower. BTC sucks a fuck and alway will for transactions.

Just use BitPanda and by directly from there.

You should not need a separated wallet (an other place to hold these tokens) if BitPanda doesn't exit scam (and it hopefully should not)

Good luck fren. Hopefully you will be the first of many newfags. What made you choose link? It's a patrician choice desu.

you pushed it too far mate

>What made you choose link? I
Reading the board for a couple of days, this is the only one, and maybe CHX, that people actually argue very hard against but also very hard for, so it shows a lot of interest and organic volatility

>sub-coin
HHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAVAHAHAHVAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

Chx is probably pnd desu. Link has been discussed here for over a year now

transfer your BTC/ETH to Binance, buy LINK. LINK is an ERC-20 coin, which means it operates on the Ethereum blockchain

LINK? Why would you "buy" somethng that a simple JSON parser can replace?

Yep. All in Link. Got a reasonably stinky stack. 1k eoy.

As far as CHX or any of the other current shill coins go. I wouldn't touch them unless you're going to be chart watching ready to time it perfectly and pull out a 1.5-2x before getting royally dumped on.

Sergey IS Jason Parser

fucking google it you little bitch

close to three years now faggot.

Chainlink is sold out bro. Gotta wait for sirgay to release more tokens

CHX is more likely to succeed than any other crypto project. I have more money in CHX than LINK because LINK is not nearly as sure of a thing as CHX

BAT is the one that needs normies to invest in mass and start using Brave. Buy BAT, it's already on Coinbase for your convenience. Unless you want to educate yourself don't touch LINK.

Attached: 1511239415889.png (1000x800, 48K)

Top kek

>invest
> meme coin
I’m not going to tell you what should do with your money...

too obvious, try again next time

Based

You need to write an email to Sergey and ask if you can become a marine

You fucking sjw are the solely reason that I want this project to fail despite I own more than 100k

Just use usdc if buying on coinbase. Cheaper and faster to move to binance.

>he thinks normies will buy even if you showed it to their faces

they won't understand, it's just impossible for them to think

how does it feel to think that everyone in here was cheering like some primitive tribe that some outsider has decided to join this cult but in the end it was just a jester in our own bubble, separated from the rest of the world

Attached: 1542466482338.jpg (460x750, 170K)