BUY MORE ARK, YOU RETARDS!!!!

Attached: 538A34D0-F5D9-4708-9ED2-6FE790D8DA94.png (200x200, 5K)

Buy the top of a pump and dump? I'm good, fren

took profit here. I bought this 2 weeks ago, almost doubled

I was on the fene about ARK, but after this well informed post, I'm going to liquidate all my coins and buy ARK now!!!! Thanks user! xDxDxD!

I'm also making a faceook post :) :) :) xD

...oh, and kys

the absolute state of this board

Attached: retards.png (776x804, 205K)

How poor do you have to be to buy into these shitcoins? I mean at least Ethereum offers security, the shitcoins here get pumped and dumped regularly or delisted its really pathetic you’re never gonna make it...

You're just sad you missed out on 50% gains today...

Piss off pajeet

ARK is one of the most legitimate projects in crypto.

You faggot nocoiners weren't even there man... I was on this motherfucker since early april 2017 and have been hodling ever since. I bought a shit ton for pennies, sold most of my stack at height of bubble and ended up making $75k off of a $2k investment. I was one of the bigger hodlers on the first biz ark delegate and then biz_classic.

The tech is great, the supply is relatively low and the price is cheap as hell and the team is phenomenal. It's actually a very stable coin. For months it was being manipulated by bots (whales trying to accumulate and this actually caused a bit of stagnation, but the project itself is decent. Moon man or uncle chang (can't remember which) got salty after selling his stack to buy some fad of the week shitcoin and missed a decent moon. After that it was all fud and I haven't heard from them since though the delegate is still sending payouts.

Judging by the general timeframe that some of these coins take to fully break out (it's usually after a year of proving themselves to not be scams and having active updates) this one should see a steady increase over time, outpacing bitcoin. I still maintain it is supremely undervalued, but definitely wouldn't recommend swing trading as you can't take advantage of the PoS and this coin isn't as volatile outside of being the subject of the occasional ye olde pumpe n' dumpe jeet scammers

Attached: 1549399065340.jpg (540x698, 37K)

sold at 22k, how long until 13k again?

i think the only conditions you could see 13k sat ARK again would be if BTC or ETH were to suddenly moon (and I'm talking 100%+ gains) and kill the momentum

The pattern of EVERY ark moon in the history of the coin (with the exception of bubble bloat on the final 200k+ one) was such that every time ark would gain momentum and begin to break out, either BTC, ETH, or in one case XRP would somehow blow up and of course, during this period XRP was being heavily shilled on biz and plebit so it would get overshadowed and peter out relatively quickly. You combine that with relentless whale bot scalping and you get stagnation. But with stagnation comes correction, and I'm talking in the upward sense. This bitch has been aching to go parabolic, and I'm not talking bullshit 60%+ gains like we saw today. If you look at previous pumps, you'll see a pattern. ARK goes UP, down a little, then forms a new plateau each time.

where do you think this correction will bottom out at? I think it's more likely to plateau at 15k

that was moon. moon went and started his own shitcoin or something after getting salty that the devs didnt offer him enough money for helping patch an exploit or some shit. chang is based and still posts here from time to time whereas moon has an ugly whale girlfriend and is heavily jewish. (sad!)

if you knew all the details you'd side with moon...

that being said, his new project has got a lot of potential

And yes for the record I AM A SHILL. Probably the BIGGEST shill for ARK, and I have no shame in saying so because I feel I am part of the reason ARK started establishing a following here on the board. I spent countless hours creating thread after thread explaining the tech as best I could, the dev team, the charts etc. I've got montages of screencaps of people thanking me for introducing the coin to them. I quit my job truck driving because I simply couldn't focus on driving anymore. This coin and my hard work allowed me to buy drugs, guns, pussy, and guitars and go full blown NEET for almost all of 2017. I made mad OC memes and shit for this coin, some of which are probably still floating around today... all of which I still have on my linux laptop (my lenovo E570 that I bought with money from you guessed it... --ark gains)

So yes, I'm a shill. a shill that still owns a really small stake. Be that as it may, I only recently began accumulating again, and I think the beauty of this coin is that it really doesn't need shilling and can survive on its own merits. My next shill is gonna be SHIFT. Also another great coin.

i do know the details. the reason i talk shit about moon is that he came on Jow Forums and made everything that happened public. it made him look like a pathetic child
i understand they short changed him but to come on here and say what he said was childish. especially since he ran a delegate. he knew a lot of people who held ark including his pal chang who obviously did not benefit from his bitching

Moon saved your Ark tokens by patching a critical vulnerability and rescued the network multiple times. Put some respect on his name, pleb

Thats a safe guess honestly. I'm not exactly good at speculating how far things go, but so far I've been pretty keen on anticipating when its getting primed just based on volume and technical analysis. I predicted 2 out of 3 pretty decent pumps (early on) and the 3rd I was a bit early on (like a month, heh whoops) but it eventually got there. Again, I don't swing trade this one simply for the mere fact I -have- gotten burned doing it. In fact my first $800 into altcoins I lost in a panic sell of ARK. (was fomoing about pivx and sold on a loss to risk it elsewhere... bad idea.)

i vaguely remember him (or someone from biz_classic) interrogating the devs on either an AMA or a discord about that exploit. too bad hes not with us anymore but thanks for giving me the details

no im good. moon and his fat ass girlfiriend can suck my dick

i know you're not replying to me, but for the record i was sad to find out he blew his load on a swing trade, and it made the moon mission shortly thereafter kind of a bittersweet victory for me, knowing that he likely would never take a loss to get back in.

Back then ark had a solid following on biz... in a way it was /our/ coin but all things change. I hope that we can get it together but this new generation of normies that are here now first have to lose their asses on these hollowed out fadcoins (holo, link, omisego, xrp, etc). I hate to say it, but your not a real trader until you've had to eat your own shit and sell your beloved coin at a loss.

wtf moon just told me he is going to avoid working and instead gain more weight.

Post some of your Ark OC shit cunt

A P O L O G I S E

lol. hey moon!

Moon is cool and was unfairly treated by the ARK team. He needs to let it go though for the sake of EXD so he can stop doing/saying stupid shit. Pic related.

Attached: cringeman.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

fucking kek. what a disgusting group of degenerates and yet moon is still the most repugnant. how does he do it? (jewish)

>this shitcoin is still around
I guess as long as bagholders have some hope left the scam will go on

I know all the details and think Moon is a petty faggot. Plus the fact that he was so ashamed that he abandoned his tripcode proves my point.

30 bucks eoy. /biz won‘t make it otherwise, this is your chance....

which one is moon? and is the asian guy in the middle uncle chang?

fag....explain how its a scam?

>>
I am not in the picture.

Moon is the big guy on the right for That asian guy is not Chang. Chang is more feminine.

Attached: 1517674904765.jpg (240x237, 13K)

>big guy
That's a funny name for fat neckbeard, also the girl he is with is gross.