Sergey confirmed they are auditing the code

and will launch mainnet when they're comfortable with the network. Are there any significant launch dates from teams that link is partnered with that can help pinpoint when we will be live by? I saw the Nasdaq/BNC date but I'm wondering if there are any other key dates for partners of the stink that can help us narrow down a date. Thanks goys

Attached: 8f9FlEj.png (125x163, 25K)

Israel has no right to exist.

Docusign is implementing ethereum smart contracts this spring and they need chainlink

Muh mainnet

market protocol derivatives

Source?

Based and redpilled

man the same shitty thread again...what is up with you ppl? MAINNET IS SOON why the fuck do you need to know the exact second it comes out fucking fags

fpbp

It's amazing if you really sit down and think about it in depth. The average normie will be blindsided by the singularity. I see it everyday. I'm just your average wagecuck. I interact with the public on a daily basis and I talk to hundreds if not thousands of random Joes every week. How many do you think even know what a smart contract is? On top of that, how many have the foresight, the knowledge, and the sheer balls to not just invest lunch money but to go all fucking in on the fourth industrial revolution?
I did an experiment one time. For one shift I asked every other customer casually if they had heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Most said yeah, they wish they bought in years ago. Then I asked if they had heard of Chainlink. Literally 0 out of 115 people I talked to had a clue. Crazy, right? Here I'm sitting on a fucking 75k bag and these poor pricks barely know how to log into Coinbase.
So yeah, I fake a smile and ask them how they're doing today. But I don't give a shit. I just have to keep up appearances so my boss doesn't shitcan me pre singularity.
I can't wait to see the look on my coworkers faces when they find out I'm leaving. They recommend you give 2 weeks notice so you don't burn any bridges. Fuck that. I can afford to rebuild any bridge I want. I own chainlink, mother fucker..

Link BTFO!!

WHEN MAINNET SERGEY AAAAAAAAAA DO SOMETHING

Do not worry. Half a year max. Let things take its course. This scene is a lot younger than you’d expect. Even at hackathons barely anyone knows / attempts LINK integrations.

t.insider

Attached: A9CDB736-7161-4F6A-99EE-30321EEA716A.jpg (3024x3024, 2.43M)

An article they posted back in December. I don't know where to find it but it was official

Attached: 1546572263823.jpg (503x396, 31K)

Bro. Sick glass.

Just....wait....

t.patientanon

This desu. Most people havent even realized that fancy dApps have to be connected to the real world

Fpbp and /thread

we're just excited user

This, but unironically

BASED

Attached: 1518495742872.jpg (2200x924, 429K)

Based and redpilled

very true

Attached: FuhrerLunch.jpg (1494x1068, 977K)

That would be the best timeline.

25 February and 5 March. 2 teams partnered with Chainlink starting onchain activity

best post in thread

Thanks steve

based and kikepilled

according to my sources, mainnet will be released around time of start of bull run which is in March

Are the 25million tokens being used to give out to “partners”. Or do partners buy their own coins?

unironically this!