Bullish

Bullish

Attached: wegewg.png (585x707, 78K)

This is for people who complain their presentations are sloppy. They look sloppy because he doesn't want to waste money on stupid shit like pic related and instead use it on developing a good product. Sergey is imo the most based CEO in crypto.

Attached: AwGx1Iw.png (861x494, 574K)

from sergey's perspective we aren't investors.

Imagine any other crypto founder using the word "honourable" unironicially.

desu serg has made all the right moves so far, and hasn't hyped any of it or gloated. and like a real turbo autist intj, wants to stay hermit mode until he's accomplished something amazing. Justin sun is the guy posting every day on facebook "going to the gym!! motivation!!" as soon as he starts and in the end is mediocre, Sergieboo doesn't tell anyone he's been lifting and after 5 years reveals he's a juiced up monster

Sergey is so wise and sexy

Attached: IMG_20190216_215153_683.jpg (701x526, 102K)

desu, that's how i am. i think im gonna make it

we are leeches

sergay writing from experience i see
he has a lot of experience with failed start ups

thats the biggest cope i hate about linkcucks
>we dont deserve updates on the project we collectively funded because we're not 'investors'. sergey is so based because he treats us with utter contempt

WTF im so glad Sergey is not like that. I remember watching this vechain hammer cringe last year and i was like WTF is this out of season april joke or what

we didn't fund their project. we're not relevant investors, we're just along for the ride. what percentage we available to us during the ico? if you were a relevant developer or investor you would get updates. that's not cope, it's reality.

Failure is so common in startups. Anyone in the space will have encountered it multiple times.

I didn't reveal my gains until I was a lean 185lbs coming from 110 lb neet and upgraded from a 4/10 to a 9/10 girlfriend and all the girls who rejected me as gross as fuck in hindsight

this is exactly what im talking about. 'we' being the public. it was a public sale, not a private funding round, so dont give me that cope about 'muh big fish bought up the whole supply' conspiracy. even if that were true it's irrelevant; it was open to the PUBLIC. really makes you think why swift didn't just toss them $32 pocket change. cue next conspiracy about how swift ect had them make a 'public' token sale then bought them all up kek. linkies really should look into findom, i think they would enjoy it

what's stopping you from becoming relevant? do you go to conferences? are you creating anything of value? if you want updates you could be getting them.

he was very forthcoming with information when he wanted to raise public money, now he acts aggrieved to have basic questions asked about the token or roadmap. the guy that put in the minimum ETH req during ico has just as much entitlement to updates as the guy that put in $500,000. its not a requirement for an investor to add any value to the project if you held a public token sale. you absolute cuck

if that were the case you wouldn't be crying right now.

bootlicker

Who else going munk mode and deleting all social media connections once Their link value hits 100k.

>its not a requirement for an investor to add any value to the project if you held a public token sale
It's smartcontract's requirement. If you want them to talk to you, you have to make it apparent that you will contribute to the network. For example, try to talk to Thomas on discord. If you don't ask questions about how to make a node work or how to implement data feeds into your smart contract, you won't get more than a sentence. If you do ask about node operation or smart contracts, he'll spend enough time with you to solve the problem you've got. The whole team is that way, and if they weren't then it would be a shit project doomed to failure. Their time is money, and for them, money means making the network strong. You would know this if you had one iota of a fart's worth of ambition into learning about chainlink, but instead you lash out on biz because you can't handle the uncertainty that comes with holding a 1k stack and you're too much of a pathological failure to put in work and learn something new.

Attached: 1550421420319.png (625x626, 27K)

case in point
>It's smartcontract's requirement
they didn't state that when raising the money. the fact is this wouldn't fly in a regulated industry, but this is the crypto circus. i bet you get off on being under big serg's fat ass don't you, you little whore. now go take a loan and buy daddy a pallet of big macs