Chainlink Price Prediction /Mega Thread/

The 4th industrial revolution is upon us.

In this thread we discuss Chainlink and post out price predictions for Chainlink in the next bubble. The only rule is that you can't let price predictions in this thread influence your opinion on the future price of the LINK token. This is meant to be your personal opinion. I hope to get 100 predictions from different people. If we get enough interest in this thread I may aggregate the data.

My prediction is $877 per LINK token.

Homapages:
smartcontract.com,
chain.link

News:
chainlink.news

Chart: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

Whitepaper: link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Sergey's presentations:
youtube.com/watch?v=mh6hCl_LHQU [Open] (Sergey Nazarov @Devcon 2018)
youtube.com/watch?v=XYiEPFRHV9A [Open] (Sergey presentstion Ocean Protocol)
youtube.com/watch?v=_wzfIS6YC-I [Open] (Sergey @ Web3 Foundation)
youtube.com/watch?v=G5TQzHIFV-A [Open] (Sergey @ San Francisco Blockchain Week)
youtube.com/watch?v=vn2D7QQRhSo [Open] (D1Conf, Sergey panel discussion)
youtube.com/watch?v=ytv8U0bejPA [Open] (Sergey present SmartContracts idea)

i.imgur.com/xKLXsLW.png (Smart contract google trend analysis)

dailyfintech.com/2018/07/28/investing-in-asset-backed-tokens/ (Which tokens/blockchains will have real use in the future, after the speculation phase)

nakamotoinstitute.org/the-god-protocols/ (Nick Szabo god protocol)

Pivotal Tracker (You can see what the development team is working on now and in the near future):
pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

Node setup:
docs.chain.link

Linkpooling setup info:
docs.linkpool.io/docs/overview.html

Chainlink information package: pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR

Running list of announced Chainlink partnerships, acquisitions, and collaborations

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit#gid=0

Attached: 1550135023029.jpg (866x1152, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G33FHeInzIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did the mods delete this thread when it was posted 10 min ago?

wtf?

He probably made a mistake and reposted.

Next bubble, $10 per link token ath

im hoping to see 500x, that's probably silly though

The thread post was too long i had to reformat it to reduce character count and make it look better.

Whenever posts like these get made link prices increase. Anyone else notice

Nice quads

Attached: 1548048074920.gif (500x338, 3.62M)

KEK noticed

Attached: 1547254952812.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

The volume is unusually low

Supposing link takes the #10 spot on coinmarket cap by the next bubble , and supposing the market cap of all crypto goes to about 2 trillion, the link market cap will be about 20 billion. That's a 130x from now so about

65$

Probably this will happen by 2021 or so. Given the lengths of the previous market cycles. But who knows maybe we'll take the number 2 spot, this would put us at like 500 billion market cap. Or more than

1000$

Checked. Yes it’s called meme magic

I don't know if it takes one bubble or two bubbles, but it will max out at around $30. So I'd say 40k LINK to make it.

Checked.

Nice fud. The next bubble will be 20 trillion mcap

In the next bubble ath will be 1747$ a token

check’d

Attached: 2E4D7CAF-2601-4AFA-8BC1-CFA96C9E05A2.jpg (1024x768, 281K)

We’ve done this so many times. Stop trying to fucking cope you insecure beta.

Actually agree with this. Somewhere in the 10 tril+ range will be net market cap.

Combined with the hard price support from all Jow Forums chain link fanatics, this baby could hit close to 1k

*tink tink tink*

AHEM

I want to make you aware of Keks will. He clearly states he wants more Link threads.

Checked
based
and Linkpilled
have a nice evening gentlemen!

Attached: ahem_hat.png (334x506, 292K)

*tink tink tink*

AHEM

AHEM

I forgot to link the post I have one more thing to say

FUCK JANNIES!

Attached: 1550069994085.gif (340x340, 3.77M)

>65$
fud

That's not silly at all. Chainlink could hit $1200. Dot com companies hit golds market cap in december 1999, bitcoin/crypto is often compared to gold and crypto will likely be more revolutionary than dotcom technology, and since history "rhymes" i think crypto will hit golds market cap at 8 trillion.

Attached: 1549356555340.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

Is that 500× from the current price or 500x from your buy in price?

eat your fruit kiddies

Attached: fruitmarine989.jpg (1020x1020, 806K)

Thank you, Damu, very cool!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 8.25.46 pm.jpg (1153x1373, 561K)

347$

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUU-

Attached: 46BDD696-4752-4974-86EB-86CBED7A7E5B.jpg (225x225, 3K)

$2.71

70$
youtube.com/watch?v=G33FHeInzIg

Screen cap this. On June 30th 2020 link will pass the 100 dollar mark.

Attached: FF1A5A56-C043-4FD6-A6BF-9BDC64547C1D.jpg (1095x659, 148K)

Count my honest prediction in.

Gun to the head prediction with available info now: 1-10$ EOY depending on market.
IF we see major adoption and a killer app using chainlink oracles or a major service using chainlink we're off to the races, probably new crypto boom and 50$ or 10 times that, who knows at that point. Chances of that happening in the next 2 years? 25%¿

checked
this thread is now blessed

checked

Why should I invest in a technology with no product, no mainnet, not even a proof of concept? If it were super undervalued like iExec I would understand but even then, why not just invest in an actual product that's undervalued, such as REQ?

done.

I’m hoping to just get solid rewards from running a node for a few years, then $100+ I’ll have to dump it

stay on the sidelines and buy with redditors once it's $50 a pop thinking you're an investing genius you cuck

I did some calculations in a previous thread, others have done them aswell. Based on the marketcaps of coins in top 15 at the previous bullrun.
You end up with numbers in the range of 10$ to 1000$.

I have no doubt Chainlink is a "top 15", and i furthermore believe that the next bullrun will be greater than the last.
so if chainlinks real life adoption coincide with the next bullrun, i would say chainlink can easily go for 3 digit usd.

Screencap this, LINK will never pass $1 in price again. Ever. Put this in the collage, you know it's true.

>LINK is designed to be a cheap, cup of coffee automated platform

Not an argument.

the fact that you are even considering such trash bags like req or rlc makes you unworthy of any arguments, seriously

>no proof of concept
wrong

LINK is a top 5 coin by conservative estimates. No way this real world protocol required for the whole market to function should be below shit like IOTA. It could be $50 even without market recovery.

>If it were super undervalued like iExec
iExec doesn't even need a separate currency to function it's such a piece of fucking shit

>confirmed partnership with the Shire

Attached: 20190217_194729.jpg (900x1200, 644K)

We’ll never hit $1 with cunts like this dumping on every 8% move

Attached: 12174B23-1B7D-4D77-8EA4-50F3A8544DEE.jpg (996x2048, 267K)

>he thinks the price action before the mainnet matters

When memes become a reality. I'm tripping

Attached: IMG_20190217_182254.jpg (947x1280, 320K)

It's just bots. Nothing you can do about them except find solace in the fact that 99% of them will lose all their money when the singularity happens.

Why do link threads always have the best digits ???

What year do you want a price prediction for? Or just the next peak in general?

which app, user?

dat shit real?

I think the worst thing is when BTC or ETH moons and LINK dumps completely

1000$ per link end of 2019.

Attached: linkrocket.jpg (2061x2056, 2.18M)

Triple digits minimum but it will go higher after initial speculation into 1200usd region. Pajeets have just started infecting the telegram but are being pushed aside with things they don't understand.

EO2019: $0.90
EO2020: $3
EO2021: $6
Tippy top of the next crypto bubble: $22

t. all-in marine with 130k

Why are the so many street shitting pajeets here yet so few on Chainlink's Telegram? I'm not keeping up with National Geographic.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG, YOU'RE LITERALLY GOING TO BE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE

Attached: 1487836880_1462586852774.gif (200x200, 27K)

Praised Kek and checked

Holy shit, Assblaster having dinner with old men all the time makes way more sense that way

Screenshot from twitter kek

oldest fud in the book

Bro can you stop playing with my feelings? pls

LINK won't hit 1$ ever again

you're deluded if you really think that
LINK is worth more a piece than fucking XRP lol

EOY 2019: $0,20
EOY 2020: $0,05
EOY 2025: $1,50
EOY 2030: $5,00

$777 a stink

500$

With his numbers he is a multi millionaire?

t.delusional xrp fag that fell for the scam

Mars

Yeah - if chainlink reaches the same mcap as XRP now it would be $50, if it reached the mcap of ETH at peak bull it would be $300
So my prediction is $50-300 and I have enough link to make it if it hits $50.

Where is the best place to buy some LINK?

Attached: 1538311049672.gif (598x450, 33K)

I buy them on binance

Your prediction is false. I’d have 87,000,000 USD and obviously that isn’t happening

I agree. But what people don’t anticipate mostly are multiple token splits to accomplish this.

Will be $1 but there will also be a 1:1000 token split prior.

reminder that bitconnect reached rank 26 and 2.7bn market cap at one time.

> Be Euro-user
> Buy lottery ticket for draw on Tuesday
> Win £140m (and you don't have to pay tax on it)
> I have equal odds as any other player
> Something that hasn't happened before doesn't mean it will never happen

eoy 2019: $1.75
eoy 2020: $8
eoy 2024: $1000

In theory you would have 87 million USD, but you won't, even if LINK hits that 877$.

You can't hold all your linkies to that, you (and everyone else here) will begin selling something starting from 2$, and when LINK is 25$, most of current holders have sold 95% of their tokens. This happened with Bitcoin, it happened with NEO, ETH etc.

Most of those who will have link when it is 877$, have bought it for 100-500$ each, and are holding a few, or maybe 10-30 LINK.

bog here, I'll dump it all, you have 72 hours before shutdown

The thing with LINK is that you can stake it either by running a node yourself or putting it into a pool(paying a fee). If the ROI is at least 8%(gonna be a lot bigger earlier) a year, then I doubt anyone will start selling a lot. As long as the staking returns are good and smartcontracts are getting adopted, then there's no point to sell your LINKs unless you need the money for a car/house whatever. You can just ride out the passive income and then when the ROI gets small(which means LINKs price will probably be very high), then you can start thinking about selling and putting into some other stock funds with better ROI.

At the moment LINK seems speculative, but when mainnet is up and smartcontracts are saving money, then it will be seen as a secure investment, not just some "crypto". It will be a piece of the smartcontract economy.

The reason BTC, ETH etc where sold was because you couldn't get any passive income from it. You couldn't stake or anything. For mining you don't need to put anything for collateral. Chainlink(in theory ofc) is a completely different beast.

Attached: 1533662583336.jpg (736x549, 72K)

so you just pulled that 8% our of your ass?

8% is a ROI that you can get from safe stocks. That's why I said that if the ROI is at least 8% then there's no reason to sell LINK and put it into safer investments.

pic related you

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

>You can't hold all your linkies to that
What makes you so sure? Never underestimate iron hands.

so you know the cost of the api data, you know the % of collateral need for the contract, and you know what company and industry will use CL network already? So you pull that 8% out of your ass just because 8% is a safe roi from stock? amazon and apple ELKs didn't even do 8% last year

Jesus fuck do you have any reading comprehension? I'm saying IF the ROI of running a node with LINK collateral or letting someone else use your LINKs is bigger than 8% a year, then there's no point to sell your LINKs just to put them into safe stock funds/indexes.

Take your time reading it. Read it more than once.

pic related still you

Attached: npcbrainlet.jpg (588x823, 109K)

I'd say 782$

Also it doesn't have to be exactly 8%. Just look up some stock indexes/funds whatever and see what you get for yearly ROI. It can be between 5%-10%.

In the current market, if link was to get to No 5 (where litecoin is at the moment) at 3 billion MC, we would be looking at around $10 LINK. I think that's probably achievable over the next few years. The only thing that worries me about link is the amount of exchanges to buy it on - the CL team don't seem to give a shit about wanting to get LINK purchased by the public.

Are you retarded? It‘s on binance and will be listed on coinbase after mainnet

Look at the amount of different exchanges big MC coins have. Link has fuck all in comparison

not linkpilled at all

Nigger please

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-194950_Delta.jpg (1440x2960, 379K)

nice

8T mcap would be crazy. But if we did, I think that there would be less coins in the space than there were doing big bullrun. Meaning most of the money would be located in a few other coins.