Fucks you slow, deep, and hard in the boi pucci

>fucks you slow, deep, and hard in the boi pucci
>flipps you over and beat your face with a stack of patents
>look you deep in the eyes and calm but firm says "stiff"
>uploads video on bitcoin as an eternal evidence of his basedness and your patheticness
>walks away while you cry like a little soi boy

What will you do?

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage-6.jpg (329x370, 18K)

Craig is literally jesus christ

Attached: Craightweet4.jpg (731x195, 36K)

wat

To be fair you need a very high IQ to understand CSW

Attached: cswtweet2.jpg (740x240, 44K)

Attached: csw_btfo.jpg (798x1211, 281K)

Y-I-K-E-S
Craig is to impressionable young men as Bernie Sanders is to impressionable young college students. Eat up everything he says at a 10,000 foot level and blindly defend him with 0 true knowledge of how stupid everyone else adamantly agrees he is.

Attached: 1550003623866.jpg (592x781, 230K)

Glow in the dark nigger who took over WikiLeaks to have a new tool of information management while catching the real leakers fast is afraid of leaker directly uploading leaks, immutable, to the chain, making WikiLeaks and hacking worthless is trying to argue with his stupid screenshot that WikiLeaks is still something to take serious.

Kek
Fuck off

this guy is a fucking faggot lmfao

imagine buying shitcoins from a faggot

i knew biz was gay as fuck lmao

AUSSIE MAN BAD!!! BAD!!

He's more alpha than you'll ever be kid

Attached: 1533770390744.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

based AF

lmfao typical faggot, come suck on my nutsack tell me how it tastes

>Craig Wright (HOMO)

Attached: 1549668809505.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

>he thinks kissing a man while having a raging hardon (for bitcoin sv) makes you gay

>Craig publishing even more proof of his status (HOMO) on the eternal, undeletable blockchain.

im gay but the thought alone makes me throw up for days

fuck off back to plebbit you faggot

Keep flapping those gums. Craig will have a direct representation of every quark inside the bitcoin sv blockchain

Attached: CSWTweet.png (734x256, 21K)

he'll also have your direct representation nibbling on his old saggy nutsack faggot

Listen up you little cocksuckers, you are either with Craig, or against him. He fucking invented this shit, so he has the RIGHT to destroy anything in this space as he sees fit. How fucking DARE you faggots develop anything involving crypto without his express permission? Well, you've really fucked up now, because Craig is coming after you degenerate anarchists, and you will lose EVERYTHING, and probably end up in prison because of it. You "investors" have participated in the illegal buying and selling of unlicensed securities, and have encouraged others to do the same, which is also illegal.
I'm forwarding this thread directly to Craig, as he is a very good friend of mine from the bathhouse scene. Prepare to get fucked like only Craig can fuck, you retards!

Attached: 1548797451613.png (532x405, 245K)

Damn, you know your shit!
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Attached: 1545658289901.png (250x250, 110K)

HOMO
O
M
O

Literally who? Looks like Roger Ver isn't aging well?

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: 1550263412919.jpg (509x371, 52K)

nice pedophile cult you guys have here.
>fraud
>ego
>pedophilia
>hero worship
you retards are going places

WTF IS THIS REAL?

Fake tweet.

This faggot posting fake tweets.

>every BSV thread infested with foaming at the mouth shills
Thanks just bought 100k