*beep beep*

*beep beep*

Your new delivery van job is here.

Attached: 1550428587531.jpg (578x351, 63K)

As long as this asshole doesn't show up later than 10AM on a weekday I'm all for it

>delivery van
>as big as a shoebox

Attached: 1515964601011.jpg (512x512, 50K)

*steal it*
*sells for scrap*
*buys watermelon*
thanks whyte boi

Red blooded American Patriots ought to run the damned things over with their lifted trucks when they see them!

>t. increasingly nervous wal-mart scan monkey

In all likelihood it'd just pass over it barring a direct hit from a tire.

>available only in select neighborhoods

I think we all know what they mean by that.

>try grabbing it
>bot activates 911 gps and alarm goes on
>get's arrested and joins his nigger friends in penitentiary
you welcome nigger

Attached: 1540804211832.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Lmao, this type of shit is peak metropolitan delusion. The same urbnanites who promote this are also content with flooding western nations with those who will steal from said infrastructure.

You might as well deliver your Amazon garbage straight to Tyrone's government subsidized apartment

Haha, nah man, you just get a grocery bag, line it with aluminum foil, then throw it on that bitch.

Yeah because I'm sure the police will be interested in niggers stealing packages

>cops get so many of these calls that they stop responding to them because they are not amazon's personal security force
Fixed that for you. Police don't care at all about petty theft.

Attached: zombie lily lame.png (511x785, 351K)

based

Attached: 1548814881282.jpg (334x506, 42K)

racist and janniepilled

*racks 12 ga shotgun* *sips*

Attached: 57159EE4-57E0-48FA-8A01-40F9A2533D1C.jpg (465x407, 38K)

>not filing a disparate impact lawsuit against a trillion-dollar company
>not forcing Bezos to get 50% of his robots stolen to comply with a consent decree requiring Scout service in Detroit and East St. Louis

Make your enemy live up to their rules, user.

I swear if I ever see any of these, I'm throwing them off a bridge or at least flipping them upside down like a turtle.

>police
>giving a single fuck

Attached: 1515440108015.gif (250x194, 47K)

THE SUBTLE RACISM OF AMAZON'S NEW ROBOT DELIVERY

Cops aren't going to do shit though and that's a good thing. "Services" like this are just free riding on the public commons. Until we have full road and sidewalk privatization this shit should be illegal. Cops shouldn't be used to secure entire business models for private companies.

Attached: police america.jpg (456x810, 79K)

>shotgun

Attached: 7HB.png (640x400, 132K)

so why are americans butthurt over this again?

Amazon will have to be broken up at some point. This is what happens when you have unregulated capitalism.

Because amazon is using public roads and security to make money off of suburbanites while paying little federal tax.

>Amazon will have to be broken up at some point.

Antitrust laws are rarely enforced. Jeff also has enough cash to buy politicians.

Never going to happen

The security system injects ebola-chan in to the bloodstream of anyone who tries to touch it.

I thinks there a decent probability that Amazon will spin off AWS as a separate company. But if they do it the main reason won’t be anti trust.

Police don't care about anything unless they get to shoot people.

Kek

Oh god it'll be real

*Lobs a rock at it and runs off laughing with my friends*

>** New target accepted bait and Terms of Service **
>Training exercise scenario: 202B
>Pursuit and Intercept Dogs: DEPLOYING

Attached: pjimage-1.jpg (800x500, 81K)

Come at me bro

Attached: B23389CE-B14A-4D6B-9AF9-242B1E56338D.jpg (2172x1446, 540K)

retard do you realize US citizens paying taxes for their safety of public commons, right ?

lol, i remember that thread

This. Just look at Disney. At this rate they'll own all entertainment by 2050.