Do you know why I fundamentally believe in crypto?

Do you know why I fundamentally believe in crypto?
Because TF2 hats are selling for 5000 dollars.

Attached: bet.jpg (575x1196, 195K)

A tf2 hat can be worn in game and make you look cool. Bitcoin can't do anything

>somebody offered me 1 BTC for my TF2 Apple earbuds in 2011 and I turned it down

wew boy

Attached: 6C346871-5431-4F3E-8D88-3A7618857A79.jpg (291x240, 7K)

t. nopants

should have asked for 500
it wasn't even that uncommon

The global financial system is based on a failed pyramid scheme that imploded about a century ago. A pound sterling isn't redeemable for a pound of sterling silver. It's not even redeemable for a quarter pounder with cheese. The British have had over 99% of their labor and savings stolen from them.

The scam happened because bearer instruments couldn't hold up in a digital environment. Bitcoin is the first natively digital bearer instrument.

Unlike the TF2 hat, bitcoin's scarcity isn't trusted to a 3rd party. It's also fungible and maleable. You can't use a 3000th of the hat to buy a cup of coffee. You either have the entire hat or none of the hat.

Who thinks TF2 is more fun and deeper than Apex?

it objectively is deeper, whether that's more fun is subjective

TF2 is the best game. Boomers like me will make sure it never truly dies

Attached: 1322633753502.jpg (1680x1050, 610K)

I tried Apex Legend yesterday and I don't see the appeal of running around for 10 minutes before dying from a sniper bullet.

TF2 is more fun and "deeper" than any of these battle royale games.

Attached: mewtwo.jpg (700x894, 444K)

BET HE DOESN'T KISS YA

MWAH

MOAR!

That's a tranny.

i like that the artist added stubble under his armpits. that was a nice touch.

This thread has gone on long enough.

Attached: 1529149973073.gif (425x314, 3.5M)

>not knowing Man of Shad

Attached: 1494402164801922.png (1040x1391, 163K)

Due to pure autism and rarity. TF2 is fun but hats ruined the game.

It's strange to think I probably would have caught on to the relevance of crypto a lot earlier if I was dumb enough to buy items in games like Diablo 2 and wow.

Hoh damn it's Shadman.
I'm outta here. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Who exactly was clamoring for more convenient bearer bonds? For most transactions above a certain dollar amount, people want a third-party clearing house to guarantee a refund in case the other party breaches the contract.

its nice when they don't inflate

it increases in value though. that's all that matters.

it decreases in value is what you mean

Even if everybody is content with the petro dollar and the psychotic shysters that control it, nobody was asking for a fucking car a century ago either. Everybody likes horses a hell of a lot more than they like banksters.

You're only seeing the tip of the iceberg. It's still the wild west of smart contracts. But the grander vision is to outcompete central bureaucracies with trustless consensus algorithms that eliminate counterparty risk.

We're nowhere near there yet. But it's a revolution worth financing. Most revolutions will cost you your life. This one only costs a few bucks.

Attached: petro-dollar-war.jpg (514x491, 215K)

ITHINK that I remember reading that the first actuall/real transaction was an English dude, (an Aussie, maybe?..) "swapping" a pizza for 200,000BTC. Hehe.
Maybe it WAS just a funny story and not true, but, either way... Fook ME! Fookme BLUE!

Attached: aaaaaaa pizaza.jpg (700x525, 104K)

I literally had a friend walk up to me and tell my straight to my face to invest in BTC. I asked him what the price was, it was like not even 50$ or something so I thought it was worthless and told him no.

Another time, 2017 browsing coinbase and I see they added ETH. It's price was 25$ and I thought 'naw that won't be worth anything'.

But, then you're just plgging away at a giant skin colored water wing! Or something.

>TF2 hats are selling for 5000 dollars.
Is that true? I hope I still have my Halloween one from like 2011 and whatever else I got back then.

So when is the TF2 market finally going to crash?

>armpit stubble
WHY

like that other guy said it cna increase in value. also you can buy drugs with it, which is cool to a lot of people and will make you look cool. bitches love drugs

>falling for the subconscious paedophile implanting scheme that is hairlessness

Lol you’re not getting any money from that. The items that cost $1k plus are rare and they have unusual effects/Australium.