Satoshi BSV

Who also witnessed the new anti Craig narrative?

Portraying him as gay.

LMAO how desperate are these corecucks?

It's getting more bullish from every new anti Craig fud.

They are scared.. and they should be.

Attached: 1550364453104.jpg (342x427, 67K)

when every single ALT is pumping but BCHSV is still dumping. the absolute state of coping by CSWcucks lmfao, you guys are seriously a new level of fucking retard.

Attached: 1550014356474.jpg (888x894, 261K)

HOMO
O
M
O

PEDO
E
D
O

Lol cope forkies your shit coin is crashing and burning

Craig is his own anti Craig narrative, there's no need to come up with new ones. One of the most obvious cases of "destined to crash and burn" I've ever seen. I predict he will end up committing suicide for one reason or other.

cringe

>cope forkies

Attached: 1544107933416.jpg (580x454, 26K)

nice pedophile cult you guys have here.
>fraud
>ego
>pedophilia
>hero worship
you retards are going places

the sad part about craig is that he is a bad conman
a real conman would have never said he was satoshi, he would have said something along the lines of 'I knew satoshi' or 'satoshi and me were friends and I'm going to carry on his legacy'
that way you don't need to
>prove you have the keys
>you don't need to know C++ at grand master level
>you don't have to 'prove' that you knew satoshi, you could have just said it as a side part of your con, just the cherry on top

he is so fucking dumb that I believe he is going schizio
I'm sure he realizes the hole he dig for himself by being a BAD CONMAN

Attached: 1550263412919.jpg (509x371, 52K)

They are desperate. I've never seen this much FUD around one man from all directions. Only one comparable is Trump. The more they attack him, the more confident I am that whatever he is doing scares the shit out of them.

Keep up the FUD shills, you are only helping him.

Attached: DsAQmOjUcAARmFC.jpg (889x661, 120K)

>Reaction to deluge of mindless shilling
>desperation
Just fuck off biz and never come back

>Posts the exact same thing in all Craig threads.
Certified organic

Attached: comeon.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Paid post.

there has been nothing real new since 2014 he failed his proof, he has been outcast as fraud retarded cashies fellated him until he stabbed them in the back but that's not important.

>blatant projecting

sorry forgot pic

Attached: i made this.jpg (440x960, 73K)

CSW only came onto the scene in 2016 with the BBC article. Almost nobody was talking about him before then.
I've been here since 2012 and I strongly suspect half of this thread are some seriously scared shills or bagholders. By now I've got a sixth sense for this shit.
It is especially you morons that are here day in and day out posting the exact same talking points that set of my Jewdar.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

they are easy to spot because they glow in the dark

Attached: glow-in-the-dark.jpg (802x854, 203K)

nah wright made his move in 2015 but started the prep work in 2014. i'm reasonably certain he was convinced by that time the real satoshi was dead that is why he didn't move sooner. in 2009 he was clearly a satoshi fanboy nothing more.

there is one thing craig wright deserves credit for tho duping gavin andersen so badly that the guy can only stutter about it to this date. i mean come on, that is kinda awesome. some random reporters okay... that's easy enough for most of us.

Yeah, there are tons of glowniggers here.
This guy though
In pretty sure is just a retarded bagholder of somekind. Not smart enough or subtle enough.

smarts are pretty relative nowadays when the retards came out of the woodwork and not afraid to speak up anymore. there is no way to convince them that they are morons like there is no convincing sv shills that they are perpetuating a shitty scam.

Bump just to piss off O1G

Attached: dorianpot.jpg (483x581, 126K)

bump