Why aren't millennials buying homes anymore?

Why aren't millennials buying homes anymore?

Attached: house8.png (1157x708, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/jobs?q=&l=Overland Park, KS&sort=date
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you spam this every day?

deja vu

Maybe because house prices are ridiculousky over priced thanks to illegals and foreigners?

do not buy the top and sell the drop.
by buying you are participating.

without financial collapse foreigners will proceed to buy. will prices even drop without financial collapse?

China is already on the ropes economically. Capital flight will not continue once they hit their recession as it's going to be very painful thanks to decades of artificial measures to prop and balloon it up.

>lives in a major city with high population density
>complains about basic economics of supply and demand
>wants to keep his high income job, not realizing why its high income and why other people are people are moving to said area for same high income
>doesnt want to move to out to a lower density and cheaper area because he needs to walk to work so he can get his starbucks with his name scribbled on it
>continuously comes on Jow Forums complaining about property prices
Diagnosis:
ABSOLUTE BRAINLET

prescription
KYS

Attached: kansas.jpg (826x864, 170K)

>post cheap houses in areas where there are 0 jobs

indeed.com/jobs?q=&l=Overland Park, KS&sort=date
>Page 1 of 25,366 jobs

Houses don't earn you any income.

Buy rental properties and live in a unit, other units help get you money.

You don't even have to use Kansas. Plenty of affordable homes in The Carolinas, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana etc. next to work and things to do.

In fact I'd say there are only a few main hubs in the US (in some coastal regions) that are ridiculously overpriced, everything else is pretty affordable if you look hard enough.

>ohio
>things to do

Attached: 1360281013428.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

fpbp

Lakes to the north, hills/hiking in the south, Cedar Point and King's Island

I mean, it's better than Kansas. Is the average Jow Forumsnessman hitting up the beach and club on the regular?

High prices. Taxation and an inconveniance if you want a career that requires moving every 3 to 4 yrs.

Millennials are only now starting to buy in. Home prices are about to 10x in price, sorry you poor commies missed out

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

sure kansas was just an example, im pointing out OPs faggorty for only thinking that 2.5 million dollar 2 bed 1bath houses exist. Maybe OP needs to take a 10 minute drive out of this fag infested town.
oh wait he isnt...he is just going to post this same damn thread tomorrow

This

Attached: dumbmillenials.png (1026x838, 763K)

>even considering moving to the Midwest
I'd rather fucking kill myself thanks

because of stupid China GDP growth of +10%

and their culture of wanting to buy air spaces in the sky