Jow Forums Approved Haircuts

Is this a haircut that says "I am a successful, young professional?"

Attached: Man-Bun-1-740x387.jpg (740x387, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/lifestyle/2016/09/23/woman-issues-warning-after-losing-her-hair-from-wearing-it-in-a/21477920/
self.com/story/diva-hollands-traction-alopecia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: mfwblacks.png (321x321, 12K)

no it says "im a model because only models can pull off this look"

manbuns look ridiculous
if you want long hair then let it hang

fuck it
not practical at all and too warm during summer.

God. Imagine being this white and good looking. The world is his oyster.

Mohawk or mullet

This. Your average guy will look like a massive faggot with that haircut. If you have the face and hair for it then sure, go for it.

If you can pull it off though do it.

Isn't that victorian era women's hairstyle?

Does long hair on men appear homoerotic to you? Do you think you may have suppressed homosexual tendencies?
Everytime a male comments on my long hair I'm inclined to believe this, they are usually balding too.
Like, mate, I didn't grow my hair for you, if it gives you a reaction and you need to comment your probably a poofter in denial

That haircut says you're probably a queer who likes vaping.

Attached: 9A1629BF-15BE-4CD8-B6FB-8BEC68265B5E.jpg (600x450, 64K)

if you have the hairline and face like OP pic you would be an idiot not to have that style

I have this haircut and im 100% in LINK

t. NEET

you just look gay and it makes us feel awkward
same reason we cringe when we see niggers about to chimp out in public
it's a white thing, you wouldn't understand

Anything goes but dont get a man bun or those npc nazi jugend hair cuts that every npc normie now has

Attached: isla_fullxfull.31576317_si040nnu.jpg (656x656, 79K)

T. Homoerotic denialist

nothing like freudian slips in greentext form

I have this haircut. I'm a 25 year old chad who invested in bitcoin in 2012 and makes bank writing software in a cheap midwestern city. Incels wish they were me, I have bitches blowing up my phone all day and night.

high and tight

This is the only approved haircut.
If you have something different you're a faggot.

Attached: adolf-hitler-1052788.jpg (796x800, 61K)

this haircut has been proved to let u bald faster
cuz it pulling your hair
so, no

Guys hate this haircut but women actually really love it. Especially if you have a defined jaw, it makes your face look even better. It's also currently in style so you get bonus points there.

the virgin manbun vs the chad ponytail

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 27K)

Sorry to break it to you, but balding is genetic. Or else 99% of women would be balding whenever they put their hair up, but that doesn't happen.

Attached: 1523307304260.jpg (500x500, 58K)

actually if you dont wash your hair often it accelerates balding

how many bald women do you see day by day using this kind of hair cut?
now, how many bald men do you see that doesnt uses this hair cut?

now imagine if we, men, get used to pull our hair every fuckin day

I swear to god I want to rip those man buns off of these faggots

Attached: 1549046111162.jpg (1348x1177, 2.05M)

aol.com/article/lifestyle/2016/09/23/woman-issues-warning-after-losing-her-hair-from-wearing-it-in-a/21477920/

Also, more pictures here:
self.com/story/diva-hollands-traction-alopecia

Really? I don’t wash my hair that often because it looks better after a couple of days without a shower. Do you mean just rinsing it with water or do I have to use shampoo?

gotta wash your scalp, there protiens that block your pores and cut off your hair from growing

Biz is all about
>making money
>asian women
so isn't the obvious hairstyle the asian hair?

Attached: Yoo-Seung-Ho1.png (498x413, 180K)

get this look and know how to blabbing about shit you dont know, u will get alot thot ready to fuck tho haha. I used to have this style before getting married.

I'm not sure if it says that but I think it looks pretty cool. I've had one for a log time, before they got really popular, and now everyone calls me a faggot for having one. But whatever, I always wanted long hair since I was a kid watching movies like Lord of the Rings

I'm thinking of growing my hair long, currently I'm at stage. I can confirm that if you have the face for long hair it makes girls really interested in you. I regularly get sexually harassed at work by my female coworkers. If I tried to make similar comments to a girl I would be fired on the spot, but since I'm a guy I must "enjoy the attention"

i think that stage is fine any longer and it starts looking weird

Asian women who like white guys don’t want a white guy who is trying to look Asian. It’s the male equivalent of Japanese girls who use blue contact lenses, have blonde hair and wear western fashion. That’s not what most guys who like Asian women are looking for either. If you’re going for actual Asian women (and not westernized Asian women) then you should look and dress like a white guy.

t. Have dated a couple of Japanese and Korean girls while living in Asia

Just sick of getting projected on by faggots like you

I want to look like this and I'm a guy. Am I gay?

No if you’ll look decent with this feminine shit you’ll look great with a normal haircut

No, men are the peacocks of our species

It's the only style that makes sense when your hair reached a certain length. Mine falls to my butt now, wearing it open is no option, way too impractical. Ponytail might work but it could still get tangled with stuff. A bun however negates the length completely as you can wrap it around as much as needed. Me looking like a fagott is not an issue since my ugly ass beard distracts from the hair

Will this look ever come back?

Attached: BOX3_1.jpg (450x450, 37K)

I would rape you in prison yes. But I'm not gay normally

Attached: 1550101661151.jpg (994x745, 166K)

you sound cute uwu

Good hairstyles for Norwood3+Vertex?

Based
Wallstreet slick back is the only acceptable Jow Forums cut.

Attached: 1454973933689.jpg (309x343, 11K)

Kill yourself

I'm actually working on bringing that look back.

Agreed.

You really wouldn't it's okay to be gay fren not okay to be bald of course because then you turn into the raging insecure loser you clearly are

Long hair is the ultimate hair to show you've made it. It displays you are not a slave-requiring to have short hair like the NPC wageslaves in order to maintain employment/please your masters.

You don't have to worry about styling your hair either and spending $30/month on haircuts.

yikes!

Attached: pepedance2.gif (280x438, 207K)

This is unfortunately correct. I've have to return to my short back & sides cuckcut after gettting justed in crypto.

This is mine, dont go lite when it comes to looking good Jow Forums

Attached: 1544052798790.jpg (780x1107, 156K)

One of the best styles, the problem is that you have to be using gel or hair wax constantly and depend of it

Your neck looks like a stick.

Attached: 1544668570933.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Really got your ears lowered there, huh?

"the rasputin" is Jow Forums approved

Attached: linkjanny.jpg (3024x4032, 2.19M)

I rock a ponytail, myself, but like wearing it down when I can. I also listen to metal and hard rock.

The only real Jow Forums hairstyle.

Attached: JUST.png (392x324, 163K)

I was (kind of am) that good looking, srs. But also quite autistic and reclusive, so my life hasn't been that great. In fact, the better looking you are, the highers standards of normal social conduct people expect from you and the easier it is to freak out/offend/make enemies of people when you act unusually.

:(

Is Griffith gay?

Attached: Griffith.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>using hair schmutz
>paying for hair schmutz

A manbun is a symbol to the world you're an effeminent gentrifyer.

Have a receding harline and going for it, I am tired of having a fringe going up and down, it looks like you are trying to hide your natural hairline. The other option is to use gel and wax hair as I said before, but I am not depending on a cosmetic product for my look like if were a woman.
I have all my life to simply shave it, and find simply showing your hairline actually more masculine and honest.

Based

A manbun is the signal you are either Ibrahimovic or a turbo weakling faggot.

literally impossible to have that hair and not look like a parody

you have so shit taste it's unreal

he literally took it in the butt for his dream

where did you find this picture of me

>tfw huge nose

Lmao this can't be real...