Proper Business Attire

I notice many lesbian/tranny woman wearing them and I think it's part of their job clothing. It also explains why those tranny discord faggots have been using the term "boot licking" recently. Do you think these boots are a good choice for professional business attire?

Attached: 11822006.jpg (1272x1064, 371K)

If you want to look like youre going to a punk rock show, then yes.

Working class

Dr Martens are based. Unfortunately a ton of faggots have started wearing them.

Attached: 325054B3-925A-49BE-A851-C1EC59DB0386.jpg (780x500, 263K)

So trannies are working class now? They walk around with shiny, unscuffed doc martens. Much different from an actual tradesman who has a reason for wearing protective boots.

This

docs are just a requisite part of the sjw uniform. wearing them will project that feminazi image if that's what you're going for.

have a pair from before they shipped production to India. Need to have them resoled though, they have like 15 years of wear and it shows.

Sorry but its just butch sjws and the awful kind of trannys wearing those.

I'm a manager in security (who happens to be transsexual) and would not only judge anyone wear docs, but send them home. Theres a surprising number of lipsticks around the company who wear *pic related* 5.11 tacticals and i just followed their choice on that. Never heard that term but don't hang in those hugbox circle jerk spaces either.

Attached: shopping.jpg (656x538, 45K)

what shitcoins do you hold mate

how is it even possible to be a tranny without also being a sjw? you must be the only one on the planet

Are you namefagging eveiscerator because you eviscerate aids ridden men’s buttholes with your cock?

there are more believe it or not. trannies werent always into social justice, but obviously since it's like a cult that promises salvation for them, and most people have no principles beyond "get rich or die trying", you can see why it's a magnet for them

I'm wearing boots for the first time in a while and man the ankle support is fantastic.
I could wear them into work but my work is a buncha losers wearning tshirts. I wouldn't wear boots to a more formal setting.

If you're not wearing these you're probably a low class peasant and I look down on you.

Attached: hdnewbury_noir.jpg (1040x700, 219K)

I rode Zil to premainnet and bought after the dump while its in bootstrap. In doing so i missed HOT but i'm confident i'm in the right coin.

Bought ETH sub 100 last year as well and have 1000 or so bat from drops.

I'm gynaphilic my homophobic friend. I have no interest in men.

Enjoy your blisters

Spiked. Hard. Shiny eg. try hard. These are crap.

These on the other hand are top class. Low Key. Relaxed. Gentleman.

Attached: mokas13495644_15894917_1000.jpg (1000x1334, 47K)

Professional? No. Casual, definitely

RM Williams is the gentleman's boot.

Attached: RM Williams Macquarie boot.jpg (556x397, 20K)

If you get proper ones or one with modern heel design then you won't suffer much.

This is what I wear.

Great for in the office and for stomping juden.

Attached: redpilled.png (1024x616, 803K)

These guys know whats up

Anyone who wears these to work will not be taken seriously. Managers will only ever "keep them happy" and won't fire them out of fear of a HR nightmare.

This is what you should be wearing, if you have a decent pair they are very comfy.

These are for old women and old guys who don't want to be taken seriously and are winding down their career.

Definitely an encouraged boot, you will never be questioned for wearing these boots as they're expensive and well made. They show you strive on practicality and can get the work done.

I'd expect to see those shoes on someone who works in a low paid operations job like a service desk.

A pro tip for most shit kickers on biz, you really do dress for the job. Dress seriously and fit in. The clothes you wear create the perception you know what you are doing and that you're worth being respected. You don't need to be an individual at work. You are there to earn money.

You would much rather be paid 150k/year to be a cuck in proper business attire than earn 50k/year to express your "individuality". Wear your sloppy shit on the weekend or after work.

You can retire twice a quickly on a 150k/year wage than a 50k/year wage.